It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Woman's Racist Rant On A London Bus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
In addition to which they were part of our culture through Empire/Commonwealth for hundreds of years................. They are as British in outlook as anyone and in many cases more so

Sure as slaves.....

I see this as ironic and just weird as when a white American tells immigrants of any kind to get out of the US....
edit on 16-10-2015 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Stockholm syndrome mixed with ignorance, stupidity and a weird compulsion to express it.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter how could you tell if they were both born here or born in other countries?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If you look past the rant she is saying to the other woman what white people used to say to Afro Caribbean people decades ago , "go back to your own country"

Thank you, yes, I get that part. What concerns me is the fact that, at our rate, if we continue to build walls of division between ourselves, we will never unite. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, the title just feels that way to me.
I've become more aware of the things that have been dividing us as a race, no big deal. Again, I was just wondering, thanks.
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
Stockholm syndrome mixed with ignorance, stupidity and a weird compulsion to express it.
A physiologists nightmare

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
In addition to which they were part of our culture through Empire/Commonwealth for hundreds of years................. They are as British in outlook as anyone and in many cases more so

Sure as slaves.....

I see this as ironic and just weird as when a white American tells immigrants of any kind to get out of the US....

We were all slaves back then
But we were all part of the British Empire, culture and religion. She is British wherever she was born.

I know where you're coming from with the American thing, especially when the blacks were there working the land nwell before most recent whites (whatever these terms mean) arrived

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Usually the phrase..."make me shut up" are fighting words. The incident started before the recording so im willing to bet that the girl was provoked somehow.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Small mindedness exists in all creeds, in all corners of the World.

We are all one race, the Human Race, and the quicker we can realise that, the sooner we can concentrate on the more important things in life.

I will not be holding my breath though.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: ufoorbhunter how could you tell if they were both born here or born in other countries?

I'll put £100 on it right now the "black woman" is British and the other was not born here.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Thing is we are all immigrants, based on the last 100,000 years of human migration. Anglo Saxons, Romans Gaelic, French. Just depends how far in abstract time you wish to start measuring

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter there's no way of knowing unless you see their birth certificates and pass ports. Which I assume your not going to do,unless your really desperate to prove me wrong. And to win 100 pound bet.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

I'll be looking out for you. I would rather live with both those ladies than someone like you.

Hey............... Lighten up (no pun intended:roll
Gortex in a good guy

link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Why should they know better?

The black person considers herself British (no mention of Christian) & the Muslim person considers herself Muslim.
There is where the problem lies.

link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

"Is there a transcript somewhere?" Has this question been answered? I'm also having a hard time following along.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

I don't think it's the same thing. Sure we're immigrants as well, but the difference is that most Americans have many generations of family that have poured their hearts, souls and blood (especially blood) to build this country from scratch. We've suffered, starved and toiled on this land for hundreds of years without leaving during the tough times, so yeah, it's not the same. My Dad's family had to eat plain Lard to survive. Personally, I would take every person who came along, as long as they did it the right way. I guess we don't particularly care to have our borders invaded. JMO. LOVE to ALL

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: ufoorbhunter there's no way of knowing unless you see their birth certificates and pass ports. Which I assume your not going to do,unless your really desperate to prove me wrong. And to win 100 pound bet.

You don't want the bet? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: supamoto British Muslims make up about 3% of the population. They are not a new social group and have been here as long as Afro Caribbean communities.. I hope your not under the illusion that every Muslim in the uk has just arrived here from Syria

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

I don't think it's the same thing. Sure we're immigrants as well, but the difference is that most Americans have many generations of family that have poured their hearts, souls and blood (especially blood) to build this country from scratch. We've suffered, starved and toiled on this land for hundreds of years without leaving during the tough times, so yeah, it's not the same. My Dad's family had to eat plain Lard to survive. Personally, I would take every person who came along, as long as they did it the right way. I guess we don't particularly care to have our borders invaded. JMO. LOVE to ALL

I'm sure the natives would've liked to have had the option to 'take every person who came along, as long as they did it the right way' and they 'don't particularly care to have our borders invaded' before the blankets and the holocaust....but the invading immigrants didn't allow them that luxury.

But to mention suffering is of particularly bad taste in this context.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I'm a Londoner mate & please don't make assumptions about me.
I was born into multiculturalism so I accept London for what it has been for a very long time.
A capital made up of immigrant populations.
I don't think I know any Londoner (regardless of colour) that hasn't experienced racism in London
It's a fact of life, we all have our own opinions & we will voice them to each other when we feel the need.
The mouthy cow obviously forgot to take her meds that day.
Life goes on.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Sad. I get it; you don't. Maybe its not important. Nobody cares anymore how many generations toiled to make a country the country it is. That's all been thrown out. Now the only thing that matters is the priority in which the Government grants "protected" status to various groups of peoples and immigrants. There is no "claim to privilege" based upon the idea that a persons family has been in the country 400 or 500 years. Actually that fact alone makes a person a target because its assumed they got their goodies at the expense of the underprivileged.

In the final analysis, we're all just sojourners in one borderless taxing jurisdiction or another. The trick is to live in the lowest tax rate jurisdiction you can.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join