It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Woman's Racist Rant On A London Bus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What? This is about the black lady rant. Not the IRA

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

If this happened in the U.S., the bus driver would have probably told them to exit the bus, and if they refused the police would have been called.

The bus driver abdicated his responsibility in this case and he should have told the aggressor to leave the bus for both the safe operation of the vehicle and the safety of his passengers , I'm not blaming him as I know how crap the job is in a town so in London it must be many times worse.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Wow. Also not about an Afro Caribbean Church.
edit on 16/10/2015 by Learningman because:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

We aren't discussing white Christians here are we? It's black women ranting................... According to the OP title

Hey you brought up christians.......and white/black whats the difference?....

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

We aren't discussing white Christians here are we? It's black women ranting................... According to the OP title

"Black Woman's Rant." It's the thread title or are you blind?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why does the title contain the word "Black?" What does that matter, her skin color? Just wondering. Women's racist rant....

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Wow. Also not about an Afro Caribbean Church.

But I was using that as an example of how the "Black Woman's Racist Rant" may be the result of her community being overwhelmed due to mass immigration into London from the Islamic world. It is and example................... Just looking for a reason for the rant.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Fit always amazes how stupid some people can be when one immigrant tells another to go back to their effin country.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: galaga

What started it?

What did the Arab people say to the black girl in the first place to start her rant?

I tell you what. Here in the U.S. If anyone is disrespectful, we will let them know.

We tend to stand up for ourselves. And we tend to beat other people's asses for talking smack.

Black, white, brown, we will stick up for ourselves. We take no sh!t.

IMHO someone provoked her.

Oh, how you honour your first amendment then! Most Americans on ATS seem to think it's ok to say whatever you want with no fear of consequences. I don't personally agree with them, yet I don't agree with your suggestion of violence, but at least you are honest about it (well, when sitting in front of a keyboard at least).

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Why does the title contain the word "Black?" What does that matter, her skin color? Just wondering.

If you look past the rant she is saying to the other woman what white people used to say to Afro Caribbean people decades ago , "go back to your own country", racism is coulor blind , the fact she is a black woman verbally abusing an Muslim women is relevant.

edit on 16-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
Fit always amazes how stupid some people can be when one immigrant tells another to go back to their effin country.

What a racist thing to say

The black woman is clearly not an immigrant and is part of British Christian culture. The black woman is NOT an immigrant. She is British.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but the black lady is as British as you. She was born in the UK. I can tell by her voice. If she is born here she is British. You have no better hold of that title than she (that is if you are British). It is quite possible the Muslim Lady was born here, too. I have mixed a lot with black and Muslim Brits in the past. I went to school with them and lived in their community where I was the minority. It was nice, too. I am just sorry people are being played so much by the media and politics. Very sad.

You MUST allow people to consider themselves full British if they were born here. Same in the U.S. They are AMERICAN if born there, as American as any American.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I'm sorry, but the black lady is as British as you. She was born in the UK. I can tell by her voice. If she is born here she is British.

You don't know that , she may have been born here or she may have come here as a child.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What a racist thing to say

The black woman is clearly not an immigrant and is part of British Christian culture. The black woman is NOT an immigrant. She is British.

Yes, it was terribly racist. That comment upset me more than the video actually. Well I am gonna carry one being kind and humane to who ever I cross paths with. Their ethnicity will not be a factor. They will have full dignity wherever I meet them.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I'm sorry, but the black lady is as British as you. She was born in the UK. I can tell by her voice. If she is born here she is British.

You don't know that , she may have been born here or she may have come here as a child.

I don't know 100%, but by her voice and the fact as I said I was brought up in a multi ethnic community it is pretty clear to me she was. The Caribbean Immigrants came here a long time ago. Her parents are the ones who were probably immigrants here.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I question your motives for putting this video here. NO it is not your England. It is England for who ever is living here.

I'll be looking out for you. I would rather live with both those ladies than someone like you.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

originally posted by: gortex

I don't know 100%, but by her voice and the fact as I said I was brought up in a multi ethnic community it is pretty clear to me she was. The Caribbean Immigrants came here a long time ago. Her parents are the ones who were probably immigrants here.

In addition to which they were part of our culture through Empire/Commonwealth for hundreds of years................. They are as British in outlook as anyone and in many cases more so

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I question your motives for putting this video here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll be looking out for you. I would rather live with both those ladies than someone like you.

NO it is not your England.

Yes it is , my family tree says so.

edit on 16-10-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

"Black Woman's Rant." It's the thread title or are you blind?

And where in the thread title, prey tell, does it mention christians?.....

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9 the Muslim lady is as British as me if she was born here, it was the black girl telling the Muslim girl to go home, just like NF members used to tell black people to go home. It's like they both should know better

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join