It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is what Russia is aiding and abetting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

The American armed rebels went through their hamlet and massacred any men they could find, I've been in an active war zone and I've seen these sort of things for myself.

You saw something once so therefor any similar appearing situation is now the exact same when you don't have facts to provide enough details to remove ambiguity.

Is this like being a psychic?
edit on 19-10-2015 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: boncho
a reply to: markosity1973

The American armed rebels went through their hamlet and massacred any men they could find, I've been in an active war zone and I've seen these sort of things for myself.

You saw something once so therefor any similar appearing situation is now the exact same when you don't have facts to provide enough details to remove ambiguity.

Is this like being a psychic?

Well, let's start with this list

www.bbc.com...

www.rt.com...

www.reuters.com...

Fact #1; Civilians that are killed by Assad forces are not targeted by them, they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time when they come in to attack rebels. (This is NOT excusing the deaths BTW) ie I have not seen any evidence of Syrian Army attacking and murdering civilians only. Their attacks are only on rebel held positions,

Fact #2 Rebel forces kill civilians for the fun of it. They are treacherous murderous SOBs and they also use them as human shields.

Is that enough facts to make you happy?

There are plenty more where that came from too
edit on 19-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join