It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is what Russia is aiding and abetting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
**Warning video contains graphic content**

This is what the American armed SOBs are leaving behind them and this is what the Russian army, Iran and Syria are trying to put an end to.

I challenge anyone to defend the Saudi / US position of arming rebel fighters after seeing this video.

RIP those poor men and may peace return to Syria soon
edit on 16-10-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Erm. I don't understand, sorry. The video is a prank of a man blowing his kid up on a quad bike. What am I missing?

EDIT: Ah, excuse me - the video has changed. Got confused there...
edit on 16102015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 16102015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Yeah, sorry grabbed wrong link at first.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

This is what the American armed SOBs are leaving behind them and this is what the Russian army, Iran and Syria are trying to put an end to.

via Russian News aka: RT

We get it, lots of BS going on between US & Russia in Syria, don't believe lies on either side though...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Saw the whole news report your clip was on, it was very sad.

How come if you compare the USA's bombing campaign over the last year etc to the Russian one over the last few weeks one gets such a gobsmacking different result?

True Western Media across Europe is banging on about how 'weak' Russia is and not a world player. Most strange considering what we are seeing of Russian fire power, also reaching its target despite having been launched from across other countries. Most Strange - Russia weak - what dink dreamed that misnomer up?

I hear on the tv OBAMA thinks Russia will get bogged down - what like he is in Afghanistan? 9The Russians decided to drop that problem area and chose well. There they didn't do well with training Afghans but perhaps American and Western Policy is far better because its only from inside a country you can get change and keep it. Forcing change will eventually crack apart as more oppose enforced rules they don't want. It also begs the question does Obama have the budget to put troops elsewhere and their huge bill for their armaments, very expensive missiles flying all over the place + all the other bills associated with running her fighting forces?

Even Saudi's bessie mate Oinky cameron wants in on the action - with his budget perhaps he will send some expendable to fly over in a balloon and drop a few leaflets.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I don't understand you title, it reads like Russia is aiding the terrorists and helping to cause these murders, but your point in your post is that the US and allies are aiding these terrorists, which I totally agree with and hope these terrorists are defeated very soon. Was just confused at your title.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boncho

via Russian News aka: RT

We get it, lots of BS going on between US & Russia in Syria, don't believe lies on either side though...

Those dead men are not lies. Nor is the testimony of the villagers.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Saw the whole news report your clip was on, it was very sad.

How come if you compare the USA's bombing campaign over the last year etc to the Russian one over the last few weeks one gets such a gobsmacking different result?

Russia is working with the Syrian army and actually coordinating a ground / air campaign.

From my understanding the US is just giving arms to pretty much anyone who opposes Assad and / or ISIS then indiscriminately bombing wherever they feel like with absolutely minimal communication and organisation with said rebels.

Russia = proper organised campaign

USA = what seemed like a good idea at the time but turned out to be absolute chaos that ISIS relished in.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

I don't understand you title, it reads like Russia is aiding the terrorists and helping to cause these murders, but your point in your post is that the US and allies are aiding these terrorists, which I totally agree with and hope these terrorists are defeated very soon. Was just confused at your title.

My point is that Russia is accused of aiding and abetting the 'Evil' Assad regime but their strategy is producing results like in the clip.

I think it is fairly clear that the rebels they just chased out (armed with ever more advanced US weaponry) are far worse. All the USA needs to do is hammer out a post war agreement with Russia and co-ordinate with them and the Syrian army for now.

Unless America is prepared to send it's own army in, who can we trust that opposes Assad?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Just seen this new one

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am on the russian side on this one,but to think that they are in Syria to save syrian people from ISIS is a little bit naive IMHO. Russia has geopolitical interest in Syria,but if they take ISIS out in the process than its all fine with me.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Totally true.

They have a navy port in Latakia so there is an ulterior motive.

But if they squash ISIS and restore peace to save said base, then all good with me

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Is it just me or are those towns and communities not completely wrecked. I am all for fighting against terrorism etc., but it seems that wherever there has been occupation or combat nothing worthwhile is left. Those that have fled have nothing to return to.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Thanks God for Putin and Russia's military assistance in helping the government of Syria take on the western orchestrated terrorists. Total disgrace to be British, Saudi, American, Qatari when one sees these harrowing vids. Makes me see through our fireign policy and the millions of arabs murdered by our forces and our terrorists. Are the Brits etc as bad as the Nazis?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Totally true.

They have a navy port in Latakia so there is an ulterior motive.

But if they squash ISIS and restore peace to save said base, then all good with me

More than that, Russia is an actual, bona-fide ally of Syria who have been invited into the country to help.

Whereas just about everyone else sticking their beaks into Syria with ulterior motives are not and have not.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Are the Brits etc as bad as the Nazis?

I wouldn't go that far, but our successive governments have been kissing American arses for so long now, i'm thinking of buying shares in the company that makes chapstick.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Thanks God for Putin and Russia's military assistance in helping the government of Syria take on the western orchestrated terrorists. Total disgrace to be British, Saudi, American, Qatari when one sees these harrowing vids. Makes me see through our fireign policy and the millions of arabs murdered by our forces and our terrorists. Are the Brits etc as bad as the Nazis?

The Americans and Brits are the Nazi regime. History tells you the support that the Bush, Harriman, Rockefeller, and other wealthy American families gave to Nazi Germany. After the war Operation Paperclip brought Nazi scientist and spies to work in the US military industrial complex.

Our spy and military systems were built by the Nazis. I realize this is hard for most Americans to even grasp, too many people can't see the truth and stick their heads in the sand. They often use the word "freedom" while advocating for the rights of others being taken away.

We are currently facing the edge of a very slippery slope or a turning point, only time will tell.

The question that I am still wondering is what part Russia really plays in this slippery slope/turning point? Are they pretending for the world stage or are they finally fed up?
edit on 16-10-2015 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Those sick F#s....

SHAME ON THE UNITED STATES FOR EVER ARMING REBELS, ALLOWING MASSACRES.

Disgusting, animalistic scum.

Americans, don't forget, your money, your tax cut, has funded these deaths. You still allow this president office, and politics to make your decisions and your fate.

Divide and conquer. Financially strangle their own, and supply the opposition of the human race.

Dont forget, usa are the good guys..

What a sick strategy.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

It makes me sad to be American and know that I paid taxes that supported this atrocity.

I am even more saddened by the empathy I feel for the Syrians.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
Those sick F#s....

SHAME ON THE UNITED STATES FOR EVER ARMING REBELS, ALLOWING MASSACRES.

Disgusting, animalistic scum.

Americans, don't forget, your money, your tax cut, has funded these deaths. You still allow this president office, and politics to make your decisions and your fate.

Divide and conquer. Financially strangle their own, and supply the opposition of the human race.

Dont forget, usa are the good guys..

What a sick strategy.

TEll y a what you guy scome over and help us overthrow them and THEN we might can do something. W e have already said We cant control our elected officials and they don t care what we think. th e only reason we dont do anything is most are scared of the outcome being worse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join