It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody have experience with Hulu?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I am such a nerd.. Haha. I read your title and was all excited because I'm still half asleep and I truly thought you were asking who can hula hoop .. Hulu not hula!!

So I can't even tell you about Hulu .. I do enjoy Netflix to the fullest. We don't pay for cable, we just have Netflix. I understand Netflix doesn't have everything but I'm okay with that

Much peace -nat

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've been streaming Hulu for 2 years now and feel satisfied. $7.99 plan with the commercial plan is good to go if your just beginning with Hulu and later move toward a no-commercial plan that cost $11.99. The hulu channel lineup is what makes Hulu a preferable service over similar service available in the market. If Live TV is what you need then, Hulu live that cost $39.99/month is also a good alternative to cable TV. If given a chance, I'd pick SlingTV over Hulu for live TV as it's more customizable.

So pick Hulu for on-demand service to watch movies & series while SlingTV if you want Live TV online. Hulu live TV is expensive and not customizable.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This post is so interesting.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Thought they have slashed their price but the starter plan is a waste of money. The number of commercials is unbearable. I suggest checking Sling and Direct TV for TV alternative.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: imcheel
Thought they have slashed their price but the starter plan is a waste of money. The number of commercials is unbearable. I suggest checking Sling and Direct TV for TV alternative.

Yes, the commercials are irritating. I would go with Netflix at that price rather than investing in Hulu.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join