It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers SUE Germany for not paying them benefits FAST ENOUGH

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

You REALLY couldn't make this stuff up could you!

The concept simply never occurred to me that such a thing could or would ever happen.

Just goes to show, we must all be ready to abandon our assumptions at a moments notice in this crazy world.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

It is not just the indignity of slapping your host in the face. It is the sense of entitlement. How long does a citizen have to wait before their application for assistance is reviewed? What is a citizen to do when they are without shelter or food and a nonvetted, hostile, stranger's demands are adressed before their own?

There is a reason that charity begins at home. When all in the home are fed and sheltered, they will not begrudge the neighbor a meal, and a cot at the fire.

Countries that ignore the needs of their citizens over the needs of others, is setting up hate and division. In the end, everyone loses.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

One doesn't stay in a burning building…

By the same token **one doesn't bite the hand that feeds them!**

When they get sanctuary and food and shelter ... don't start

picking and choosing what they want rather than what

they need

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Besides, since the vast majority of 'refugees' are young men in their 20's and 30's, single and physically able...i would have thought the badge of shame and humility for abandoning their countrymen, especially Women, Children and the aged to their fate to save their own, perfectly-able-to-fight-arses would have kept them a little quieter than they are being.

Ungrateful...the whole point is they are safe from war isn't it? I didn't realise it had to be 5 star safety they were looking for.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

One doesn't stay in a burning building…

By the same token **one doesn't bite the hand that feeds them!**

When they get sanctuary and food and shelter ... don't start

picking and choosing what they want rather than what

they need

They got driven from their homeland because they got bombed, not because they got 'aid'.

Oh, wait… the official line is bombs are humanitarian aid.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

They got driven from their homeland because they got bombed, not because they got 'aid'.

Oh, wait… the official line is bombs are humanitarian aid.

Oh I get it!!

They are driven from their homeland which is embroiled in civil war

between 'their' government (Assad) and 'their' same religious/culture

countrymen who are trying to usurp him.

Arriving at another country (Germany) who is offering them food and shelter.

But Hey! its not up to 'their' standards ... not what they want.(Not what they

are used to...LOL!)

So now they are going to sue the country (Germany) who is endeavouring to

HELP them!! ....talk about biting the hand that feeds you !!!

Well I don't know what you call that?? I call it totally ungrateful

and unworthy of any help!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Yah, let them starve on your porch, damn refugees. Lets apply a little more "civil" treatment and bomb them sone more, obviously they don't get it.

Oooh, wait! Lets round them up and put them in camps, that'll teach them.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Yah, let them starve on your porch, damn refugees. Lets apply a little more "civil" treatment and bomb them sone more, obviously they don't get it.

LOL!!

How many have you taken in

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

LOL!!

How many have you taken in

My country dishes it out, but can't take it. We're schizoid, (dual natured).

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptra reply to: eletheia

I have a better idea.

All of these governments have strong connections with huge big money industries and corporations. And Saudi has offered to build two hundred mosques for them. I suggest that the Saudi's take care of their bodies before they take care of their souls, and build them housing first.

In the meantime, all of those huge big money corporations, can pay the bills for them to stay in their lovely 5 star hotels and motels. That would go a long way in leading by example.

I admit I am being facetious, but I don’t think you can blame the citizens that were not given any say in what their governments did or does. They are worse victims then the asylum seekers. Beating them up about not being happy about it get us nowhere, because the next drop is likely to be on your doorstep.

Martin Niemöller

When the Nazis came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist. When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat. When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I remained silent; I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

a reply to: eletheia

So Germany should do what? Make a seperate set of laws for refugees? Bypass the processing and checks? Seriously. Germany offered to help. Wasn't prepared for the numbers ( no one with a functioning brain cell saw that coming) and are following their laws in order to give these people taxpayer help. What exactly do you think Germany should be doing????? Specifically. That doesn't violate their laws that need to be followed if you want the taxpayers to provide for you?

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
Germany offered to help. Wasn't prepared for the numbers ( no one with a functioning brain cell saw that coming)

Nope, you are incorrect.
Lots of people saw it coming, including myself, and if you don't believe me you can easily go through my post history when Merkel said "Come to Germany, we welcome you" - I predicted it, and it happened.

No one with a functioning brain cell should have failed to see it coming. It was pretty obvious what the result would be.

*Edit*
Here, I did a brief search and here is just one of my posts asserting that opening the gates was madness and encourage more:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted many similar, it was obvious, so so obvious, but no, the bleeding hearts all said it wouldn't happen.
I support massive humanitarian aid in the region, I always have. I've even posted multiple times that I would accept an extra 1% on income tax to help fund it. That would be about £5 Billion GBP each year.

Inviting them to use people smugglers in life threatening journeys to come to the EU where they would be welcomed with open arms was madness.
...and to the bleeding hearts out there, yep, I say I told you so.
edit on 16.10.2015 by grainofsand because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It is clear that the Germans are unable to give the asylum seekers what they deserve, the boot.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
wow these syrians really expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter, and germany is dumb enough to do it!

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Not a single quote or source in that link...

You may have noticed that The Express' symbol is a Templar Crusader...

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

No, its real. 3 days old, but it was in the news

Hmm I'm supsicious of the word "Sue"...

I'm still translating the article but it seems to suggest that all they're doing is sending applications to fast track registration.

I stand by The Express being a rag, but thanks for linking the original story.

My apologies for calling BS so soon.

Over 9000 posts later and your first reply to this thread was an uneducated and unresearched jab at the OP's material being fake?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join