It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asylum seekers SUE Germany for not paying them benefits FAST ENOUGH

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Has nothing to do with terrorism more along the lines of no good deed going unpunished. Germany opened their arms for refugees and logically due to numbers Germany has a backlog trying to process the paperwork.

Some people have been waiting weeks while they get processed. Until they get processed they can get no benefits ( taxpayer help)

So if you aren't getting processed quick enough do you thank the German people and wait as the country attempts to get everyone processed and get them help??? No you sue. Sorry folks. Germany opened the country, taxpayers will be helping if they want to or not. These people chose to come to Germany and now have the backbone to sue because they don't like the time it takes before getting help. Honestly I would kick these people out. You come to a country by choice. The country is going to help you, then you sue because it's not fast enough for you. Keep your butt in Syria and see how much quicker help comes there. Sorry Germany, you tried to help and it's not good enough.

Simple solution, pack your crap and go to another country that will help. Only this time be a lot more humble and thankful.

"Around 20 Syrian migrants have filed a case against the Berlin state Government demanding immediate access to shelter and benefits after waiting for more than a week to be registered by the authorities."

Absolutely unreal.

www.express.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Not a single quote or source in that link...

You may have noticed that The Express' symbol is a Templar Crusader...

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Make it easy, bring in a bus, take them to a plane, fly them to Saudi Arabia.

Problem solved, and cheaper in the long run.

link   

They will always be a few ungrateful wretches thinking they can be exempt from the machinations of bureaucracy.

link   

Sounds like they are holding the host country to higher standards than the country they left.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

We accepted the refugees, now we have to care for them. Responsibility. Anything else would be childish.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Seriously if this news doesnt wake up anyone who believes in the open door (as long as u push ur way in) policy nothing will.

Maybe I'm buying into the fear mongering and xenophobia but I have a feeling that in 500-1000 yrs history students will be studying this time as when western civilisation collapsed kinda like how we do with the Romans.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

No, its real. 3 days old, but it was in the news

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

If you can prove its bs then this thread should be moved to the hoax bin. If it's bs because you don't like the story or source regardless of what's being said , seems like there are more issues to adddress then the story.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

We accepted the refugees, now we have to care for them. Responsibility. Anything else would be childish.

Germany is doing all they can with what they have. No one is saying they won't get help. They are saying they must be processed and it takes time. These people suing are losers and again I would remove them. That's me. Someone is willing to help you, you be thankful and humble about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

No, its real. 3 days old, but it was in the news

Hmm I'm supsicious of the word "Sue"...

I'm still translating the article but it seems to suggest that all they're doing is sending applications to fast track registration.

I stand by The Express being a rag, but thanks for linking the original story.

My apologies for calling BS so soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Isn't the UK Express a tabloid paper?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

If you can prove its bs then this thread should be moved to the hoax bin. If it's bs because you don't like the story or source regardless of what's being said , seems like there are more issues to adddress then the story.

Temperatures drop - but the queues in front of the Berlin LaGeSo are getting longer . 20 asylum seekers draw now in court to get faster performance . Five Weeks in Berlin took on approximately 18,400 refugees.

Like I said above, sue doesn't seem to fit the original story...

Im not defending the migrants if that is the case though...
And my intention isn't to get your thread hoax binned, ReallyFolks...

Just keeping an open mind and went with my gut because of the initial source.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Don't know, but mulitiple sources. As I said if this is wrong then move this to the hoax bin. If people call it wrong simply because they don't like the content or source regardless of accuracy then the problem isn't with the story or source but people who think like that.

If someone can prove it a hoax I will do a my bad and request it moves to hoax bin.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

It's a rag.

& this story is bull#!

Temperatures drop - but the queues in front of the Berlin LaGeSo are getting longer . 20 asylum seekers draw now in court to get faster performance . Five Weeks in Berlin took on approximately 18,400 refugees.

Like I said above, sue doesn't seem to fit the original story...

Im not defending the migrants if that is the case though...
And my intention isn't to get your thread hoax binned, ReallyFolks...

Just keeping an open mind and went with my gut because of the initial source.

No offense taken. If it is bs I want it moved to the hoax bin. Will say my bad and move on. Happens. All good

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
People living in a burning building come running out. Then they travel a thousand miles with the clothes on their back. The neighbors should open their homes, especially if they helped set the fire.

What are refugees going to do? They are half dead from their journey, some got kids. Emergency rescue is a more apt term here, people are hungry, winter is coming.

Patience, patience.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
People living in a burning building come running out. Then they travel a thousand miles with the clothes on their back. The neighbors should open their homes, especially if they helped set the fire.

What are refugees going to do? They are half dead from their journey, some got kids. Emergency rescue is a more apt term here, people are hungry, winter is coming.

Patience, patience.

If Germany had set fires you might have a point, they didn't but are trying to help as many as they can with the resources they have. Unless you believe for the greater good no processing should take place, no checks, aid upon touchdown. I'm sure existing citizens who may have to jump through hoops to get benefits would love that.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Yes and an extreme right wing one at that that financially supports the UK Independence party. Its a paper for the dumb and ignorant.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed

Yes and an extreme right wing one at that that financially supports the UK Independence party. Its a paper for the dumb and ignorant.

So the story is wrong then?????

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   

If Germany had set fires you might have a point, they didn't but are trying to help as many as they can with the resources they have.

Germany is a member of NATO, NATO set the Middle East on fire. I agree, they are doing their bit.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join