It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch teacher strips off in front of students — to teach them all about the human body

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I want Ms. Heerkens to teach me biology.....please.
Now that's all woman!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Throw that woman in jail! What about all the non hetero normative homo sapien banana sexuals? Women in spandex are a major trigger for them. Did she give all the boys a trigger warning? What if they sprouted a micro aggressive erection and experienced equality frustration diversity sexualixation? The Dutch can keep their hot blonde teachers in spandex, the US has diversity opportunity cis gender awareness. Win!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Fellas!!!!!

Sheesh. LOL

Anyway, I think this is a great idea. There isn't much on this story, but it doesn't say anything about one of these being reproductive anywhere?
So really, I don't see any harm. And I would think it would be more "real" to the kids, seeing it on an actual person.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

the top-of-the-desk position was un-necessary otherwise the demonstration is OK for European consumption....

but in the USA there would be a outcry for a scratch-&-sniff costume !

(Are those 6" high, 1980's platform shoes on Ms. Teach ? )
edit on th31144483170814082015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
All the 'urgan bits are produced on the clothes..still I would guess some desk damage occurred.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: chewi

Don't want to stop the party but if instead of a camels toe what if it was a penis.

Sir how dare you suggest such thing. That is sexists, any time a women gets the attention someone is their to bring her down and give the job to a MAN.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I believe John Oliver covered Sex Ed in USA very well in his segment few weeks ago...

It is funny how creative teacher explains use of condoms (God forbid, he should never do that) with use of socks.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

She is, and those two boys in the front row... they'll be holding their backpacks in front of them as they leave that class.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
a reply to: SuperFrog

Is she hot?

Someone was gonna say it, might as well be me.

Lol, that's why I looked too

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This thread is very entertaining!

I was seriously LMAO reading the replies.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Darn it. I thought she got nekkid. aww well. Back to youtube educational videos(they are not censored lol)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Lol interesting idea.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Well I definitely would be disappointed if she took of her clothes back then and wearing a skintight suit with intestines.
It would spoiled my biological dreams..

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Hmmm, I don't know how to really take this. I totally can relate trying to find innovative ways to grab the attention of your students, but most high school students in the U.S. are not mature enough to take this type of presentation seriously without interjecting it with sexual comments about the teacher's body. It would be more of a disruption rather than a serious approach to understanding the bodies anatomy. As a retired high school teacher, you have to constantly weigh the pro's and cons on what you say and how you present your material. With todays digital technology, I'm sure there are many outstanding animated videos showing the various parts of the anatomy and how they function.

I have to ask, would this teacher do this type of presentation if she was over weight? Some high school parents may frown on this type of presentation. I can see this being done at the college level, but not in a high school setting. I surely wouldn't take the chance.

Assuming they have access to a projector of some sort, that's a lot easier than this and more comfortable. That'd be my first choice.

I agree for some high schoolers this could easily just be a distraction. If you're a robot it might work? Do they think we're robots?

If I was real teacher, I think i'd like htis setup (though I wish the projection was larger for students who have bad eyesight):

One of my teachers in school used to use a old projector with a transparent sheet on the instruction sheet, allowing her to draw on it. I think she handmade the instruction sheets so it wasn't fancy, but it was better than a whiteboard due to the fact she could use those instruction sheets again and again and also show them while drawing on them if desired.

NOW I still respect the teacher for trying something different. I just don't think it's a universal answer. It may however work sometimes.
edit on 10/14/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

If MY 7th grade teacher had done that the guys' first impulse
would likely have been to strip THE VARNISH off our platters..
the creature was Sapiens female by only a wild marbled stretch.
Not ready for a Van Halen vid; if you're contemplating that.

Whatever winds your Wesclox I suppose. She does seem a
little thin skinned in the first frame, somewhat uncharacteristic
of most athletically endowed Dutch girls. I Do know a few.

Strictly to the op, if unorthodoxy yields positive results I
wouldn't have cared if she showed up just painted. But that's
just me. This is a venturi-- it atomizes the schnapps as it enters.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I'm 32 and even I would need to take 5 for a quick "bathroom break" after this. I'm sorry...I just find the female figure to be so stunning. I can't imagine what it would be like for me if I saw this when I was 12. It would have given material for months. Awesome lady though. It's great to see that some aren't afraid of being human. From a biologist, well done.

Women. Love you.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
How will she teach about male reproductive organs ?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
That may have been biology class, but there was definitely some wood shop going on in there as well.

But really shows how much more relaxed Europeans are about such matters. It's simply not that big a deal.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   

edit on 14-10-2015 by VinMan because: Double post

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Damn it you guys. This is too hot. I'll be right back.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join