It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auntie sues 12 year old nephew for hugging her too hard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
$$$$$$ = low humanity

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So why name the kid?

Why not name the home owner as the defendent?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

There needs to be a supreme court precedent set that basically says "Sh*t happens" that will kill frivolous lawsuits before they even get filed.

I happened to be at a law office just yesterday, and they had framed a cartoon that showed a lawyer showing up at the three bears house, representing Goldilocks who was suing them for the porridge being too hot. It may have been funny at one time, but that is literally what our legal system has come to.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
She should have had Obamacare.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I want to say I've tried to edit the op but cannot due to it being outside the 4 hour limit.

Now that the real reason for this case has come to light now we see how disgusting the media is. And also how gullible the public are...as in me.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
I want to say I've tried to edit the op but cannot due to it being outside the 4 hour limit.

Now that the real reason for this case has come to light now we see how disgusting the media is. And also how gullible the public are...as in me.

I still want to know why she sued the boy, not the home owner.

If it was really about insurance why not make a claim against the adult...as in the home owner, and the party that actually has the insurance?

That doesnt make sense to name the child in a lawsuit.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
So why name the kid?

Why not name the home owner as the defendent?

If I had to guess I'd say that it has something to do with the sig quote I have below.

Remember Mr. Huph from 'The Incredibles'?

Bob: We're supposed to help people!

Gilbert Huph: We're supposed to help *our* people! Starting with our stockholders, Bob! Who's helping them out, Huh?

Gilbert Huph: Parr! You authorized payment on the Walker policy?

Bob: Somebody broke into their house, Mr. Huph. Their policy clearly covers them against...

Gilbert Huph: I don't care about their coverage, Bob! Don't tell me about their coverage! Tell me how you're keeping Insuricare in the black! Tell me how that's *possible* with you writing checks to every Harry Hardluck and Sally Sobstory that gives you a phone call!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Apparently, there could be some truth to this...because she lost her mind, question is did she lose it before or after he hugged her. I guess he didn't hug her hard enough, in a perfect world she would have been squeezed so hard the air from her body would have just evaporated.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think this woman and the guy that killed the bird and the guy that killed the lion should all get in a room for a group hug and see who is left.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I've seen it a million times but unfortunately no matter how many times these stories come out people buy into them.

(You're avatar made me think I was hallucinating).

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Yep, did you notice the post just above yours?

Another thing, whats one of the most common type of thread on ATS?

Threads discussing what we are told in the 'news'...

BTW, this would probably make a killer topic for a new thread.

edit on 15-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Come on man. You gotta be able to properly hold your hors d’oeuvres plate. We're not wild animals. We're civilized and this aggressive thug should be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Yeah I have a thread in mind but it takes a while to get good examples together, solid examples of language, motifs, perhaps examples of stories covering up real news. But yeah it does need doing!

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Be sure and send me a U2U if you decide to put this together...

Also I would love to help out with the research on this if want it.

This thread alone is the perfect example BTW...

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I have to say, I really enjoyed that clip. It really brings the point across when it comes to insurance companies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join