It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daniel's 70 weeks and 1290/1335 days solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I've never really paid much attention to Daniel 9 and 12 but thought I should seeing as the time is approaching. I don't know what all the fuss was about. It gives you clear instructions what to do. Seven sevens is just that - 49. I don't know who came up with the idea of turning it into weeks or years. When it talks of restoring and building Jerusalem with streets and a trench, you do just that, only not as a squarish shape but with circles. The words "but in times" simply mean multiply. When the Messiah is "cut off" you subtract. "Confirm a covenant with many" means multiple intersections.

There are many references to circular mathematics in the Bible. New Jerusalem, for example, is a sphere. Time, times and half a time combines 3.5 with 3.142: if you read the digits of pi to 3dp from the right you get 2, 4, 1 - time, times, half a time.

People really don't give the authors and God credit when it comes to reading the Scriptures. They were far from ignorant peasants. They knew pi, they knew how to calculate the area of a circle and they knew about astronomy in the modern sense with the planets going round the sun and not the earth. If you don't believe they did then you have to accept Divine intervention. Either way, contemporary conceptions of the Bible are way off the mark.

Anyway, here's the solution. It's a map of the Solar System for a particular date. I've put a computer generated map on as well for the same date to show it's not in my imagination. Not everyone wants to know the date so I've left it off. If you do want to know the maths is pretty simple. Just evaluate the expressions given to determine the radii and add/subtract as necessary.

Sorry. The radius to the far right should be √(√(1290/π) x √(1335/ π) /π )

edit on 14-10-2015 by TheLamb because: Updated radius

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thump it home dawg.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Is the world ending again?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
Thump it home dawg.

Thanks. For once the atheists and the scientists are quiet.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shminkee Pinkee
Is the world ending again?

The Book of Daniel just refers to it as "the end of the days" and "the time of the end". In the words of Daniel 12:10 - "Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand."

If you understand you are wise.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
What math problems do I have to solve to know the date? There appear to be several on the map.

Do I reduce each one, on both sides/suns to a single number, and then what? Add them together? And it will equal a date, or will it be a number of days that I have to add onto the date when the book of Daniel was written? Is there a generally agreed upon date as to when it was written (or when the "starting point" is that you are supposed to add the 70 "weeks" to)?

The checkmark thing means "square root of", right?

I agree most of the modern interpretations are mostly false, and I believe the true meanings will be revealed/rediscovered.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
You're really into this whole pseudo-math and numerology thing. Could you PM me the date so I can be prepared, because I have no idea what I'm trying to solve here.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLamb

Yet another daring to call themselves "The Lamb" saying they know what neither Jesus nor the Prophets were permitted to know and certainly what Daniel was not allowed to know; Daniel was told to seal his little book up until the end, go his way and that he would not know what it all meant. Yet here on ATS, for our eyes only, a member having the audacity to dare name themselves that title and say they KNOW what Daniel was told. No you don't. You are just off on a wild tangent of your own imagination and playing with numbers to fit your wacko theory.

No you don't know when the end is and if you dare say you do then you are just another silly false prophet deceiving people.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Now you are starting to remind me of Renee Moses

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Let me get this straight; You never paid attention to the book of daniel, which prophesies the end. But somehow you knew you should start paying attention to this book (the book you state you never paid attention to) as seeing that the "time is approaching."

Therefore implying you knew the date of the end before you ever even paid attention to, as well as calculated the date of the end as given in the book of daniel.

Thus, according to your logic, you knew the date of the end before you ever calculated it and decided to share this logic on an internet conspiracy forum while decidingly withholding the actual date you apparently had foreknowledge of anyways, but decided to calculate it, post about it, but not mention it.

Common sense, or as it should be called uncommon nowadays, says you are caught up in the delusions of your own mind due to the illogical basis of your own faculties of comprehension. Thanks for sharing your narcissism with ATS, have a great day.
edit on 14-10-2015 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

They are coming out the woodwork more and more these days, a delusion indeed.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

''I don't know what all the fuss was about. It gives you clear instructions what to do. Seven sevens is just that - 49. I don't know who came up with the idea of turning it into weeks or years. When it talks of restoring and building Jerusalem with streets and a trench, you do just that, only not as a squarish shape but with circles. The words "but in times" simply mean multiply. When the Messiah is "cut off" you subtract. "Confirm a covenant with many" means multiple intersections.''

I do believe you're making reference to the thread I started titled ''70 Weeks Prophecy In The Book Of Daniel: Leading To Christ Or Anti-Christ?'' under Conspiracies in Religion. This thread shows nothing within 49 years that prophecy of any kind was fulfilled about what Daniel spoke of. Nor does it show when the 7 + 62 + 7 (3 1/1 + 3 1/2) times started or ended.

Daniel's prophecy does point to who Messiah was right? Right. You have yet to:
1. Within the 49 years you speak of show us who the Messiah was?

2. Show us When it talks of restoring and building Jerusalem with streets and a trench?

3. Show us all of what Daniel spoke of happening once you come up with a starting year to which you haven't.

All the proof you need is on my thread. You should visit it and study it carefully

edit on 15-10-2015 by Transparent because: typo

top topics

join