It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a little something I captured this morning

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

There's a weird Jupiter/Mars/Mercury/Venus alignment going on right now.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

www.astronomy.com...

I knew this would result in at least one UFO report here.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun
I have Stellarium. Like I have mentioned though, I can never really capture the stars unless it is like venus which I posted later. I wasn't even trying for stars when I took the picture. It was the fog and how it was creating interesting rays around the light that had my interest.

I just captured this by accident but there wasn't anything bright enough for my camera to capture as far as "stars" go. That is why I was surprised.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Awesome pictures folks. The only problem with it being that is they are rising in the east and this was in the west. If it was something flying, it was heading from the south going north.

I haven't noticed anyone say ufo yet either?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The only reason I remembered was because I had insomnia Monday night and was playing with my Sky View cell phone app when I noticed a Jupiter Venus thing. After I read your OP I fired it up again and found four planets aligned/superimposed.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I understand, but the camera picks up things you cannot see. So to narrow the possibilities down, the stars/planets must be eliminated as the sources for your lights.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Awesome pictures folks. The only problem with it being that is they are rising in the east and this was in the west. If it was something flying, it was heading from the south going north.

I haven't noticed anyone say ufo yet either?

Orion's Belt is in the west.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I guess if we finish our discussion on the planets, and come to a conclusion? (Or have I missed it)

We could potentially say this is a UFO?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I've always automatically ignored lights in the sky because they could literally be anything. Tell you what, though - when that legitimate sighting does happen, you can bet that it will be a smoker who captures it on video, because they're always up at the crack of oh dark thirty soothing that nic fit, am I right?

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Exif data is not attached can you provide that info ie make exposure data.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
I have tried to bring it up in a couple programs, but Im only getting the very basic stuff. I was just using a iphone 5 c with no special settings. just grabbed it and took some pictures. No flash or anything. I didn't even zoom. If you can give me a idea of some other way to look for it, Ill be happy too.

edit on 10/14/15 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So frustrating we couldn't get more people chiming in with theories on this one.

What would be great is if you could get your cat to wake you up early tomorrow and see if there is something in the sky that is similar, but in a different position. that would lead us to the planets conclusion maybe?

However, I am sure this is the last thing you want to be doing at 5am!!

Also, please forgive me, my geography is bad. Was this object going left to right of the image, or top to bottom?

edit on 14-10-2015 by brace22 because: question

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Blown up, color saturation increased:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Great!

What do you take from this?

I am stumped! I am even considering saying this is a genuine UFO/S. Of course I am not implying aliens.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Blown up, color saturation increased:

Looks like a plane, and possibly a star...Just happens to appear as a triangle because of the way he shot it.

That's just my opinion though.

S&F for an interesting OP.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: brace22
What do you take from this?

Well, green and red lights tend to suggest conventional aircraft (or at least something pretending to be a conventional aircraft).

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: brace22

I was seeing it on the finder but not with the naked eye

Huh, weird stuff is going on. I watched a video where a gentleman was seeing a ufo through his camera but couldn't see with his eyes, and it was nearby..

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
What distance would you estimate that to be from me?

Without knowing the size of an object it's impossible to know the distance with just one photo, specially when dealing with just lights, that can appear much bigger than the object producing the light.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Just to add, that some cameras nowadays have an IR component to them, making dim objects appear that we can't see with the naked eye.

The sensors in digital cameras are sensitive to IR, but some cameras have a filter to block the IR, as it may change slightly some colours.
To know if a camera captures IR light or not we just have to take a photo of a remote control being used.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

giant snake or something?
edit on 0b00America/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2015 15:14:00 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 14 Oct 2015 15:14:00 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join