It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood stops taking money for fetal tissue donations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually, it was okay, S. Wind's fits choice #2: They caved to pressure...and the videos were much more effective than they were originally willing to admit.

OR,

Maybe we never saw *ALL* the videos !!!!

...But congress just got them all.
edit on 14-10-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen

[Baseless speculation implied as fact]

They're on the "Cash & Carry" system now.
[/Baseless speculation implied as fact]

Next they will start adding a "recycling & carbon credit" fee.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

gee, now go and hunt down just how much they bring in in donations!!
because although I have no idea just how much it is, I am pretty sure it's a heck of alot!!

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

gee, now go and hunt down just how much they bring in in donations!!
because although I have no idea just how much it is, I am pretty sure it's a heck of alot!!

Sure, if they don't want to cut into their abortion profit, they can "eat the costs" from their donations too...or...Cecile Richards can take a cut in her $525,000 per year salary (I wonder if SHE drives a Lamborghini?).

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

hmm...let's see, most of the gov't money that is coming from them is in the form of reimbursements from medicaid....

kind of similar to how blue cross/blue shield and other insurance companies are given tons of money (much more than planned parenthood ever dreamt of getting) for providing insurance to low income families, why don't you go look and see how much their ceo is paid, or how much their profit is. 1 in 9 hospital beds in the country are now in catholic sponsored hospitals, they get much more in medicaid reimbursements than planned parenthood gets....why don't you go hunt down how much the ceos of some of these groups are paid... I'll give you a clue, it's a much higher number than the ceo of planned parenthood is getting. and when it comes to providing quality reproductive healthcare to women, they are kind of selective when providing it.

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Sremmos80

Actually, it was okay, S. Wind's fits choice #2: They caved to pressure...and the videos were much more effective than they were originally willing to admit.

But, they're not stopping the program. They're still transferring "baby body parts" to people who will in turn sell them for profit. They just are not going to charge a "fee". They will secure funding, probably from Big Pharma, that pays everyone's salary, pays for the electricity, refrigerators, transport, etc. That doesn't sound like "caving" to me. It sounds like a win!

edit on 15-10-2015 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
What point were you trying to make here? If you're not accusing Planned Parenthood's accountants, CPAs and managers of fiddling with the books, then what is it you're really trying to say? Do you think that Planned Parenthood, the mega corporation, is incapable of keeping legal and accurate books? .... That it's impossible to keep and abide by the Hyde Amendment, so everyone's been looking the other way until these recent videos surfaced?

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Until you have the data in front of you, any "shuffling" of money is just conjecture - AND there have been MANY investigations that have pored over their accounting and found it to be in order.

You seem to think PP gets money from several sources and puts it into one big pot. Federal funding, abortion payments, tissue storage and shipping... In reality, these are all kept separate. It's how any business works.

I made my point multiple times. We'll just agree to agree that there has been a miscommunication that apparently can't be rectified. I'm not going to reiterate my point yet again. You both are focusing on your interpretation that I'm calling out PP for wrongdoing--that's not the case, I've said as much in this thread, and I've said my point multiple times.

Like I said, at least Bluntone got my point, so I'll be satisfied with at least one person being able to grasp the concept that I was discussing and see through their preconceived notions that I'm some sort of ideological right wingnut trying to spew out unproven allegations just to align with an ideology.

Best regards, I'm closing my own further comments on this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join