It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 3 dead, 20 wounded in separate Jerusalem terror attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: voyger2

yep, those israelis, oppressing those palestinian knives with their throats. pretty clear .
have you ever been to israel to thee the "opression" first hand?
i have.
they are trained to murder maim and kill before they even finish suckling their mothers' murderous teats.
check out the Gaza childrens parade

yep, all future nobel prize winners those kids

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

You're not totally blind… just on one side.

yep, building a settlement on vacant non arable land is the same as stabbing a mother and child mercilessly.
blind, yep, thats me

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

they are trained to murder maim and kill before they even finish suckling their mothers' murderous teats.

And bigoted, too.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Dude:

yeah, right... knives!!

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Burning baby Ali Dawabshe to death just over a month ago.
Burning his parents to death as well.

Settler crimes are common in West Bank, dashen.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

After getting 10000 rockets fired at them who could have possibly imagined them firing back.
Crazy right ?

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Oh you mean that fire that could have just as well been committed by the Palestinians?
that nobody took credit for?
the one that left a bunch of Jewish extremist leaders being arrested without any evidence?
I can see how that is the same as a cleric and Gaza waving a knife over his head telling his followers to go stab women and children indiscriminately.
Same thing

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

And bigoted, too.

Bigot am I? I am using murderous in the strictest definition of the word. A mother who raises her child to be a murderer is a murderer. No questions about it

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

After getting 10000 rockets fired at them who could have possibly imagined them firing back.
Crazy right ?

The old and endless repeating of hamas rockets, to justify every outrageous and criminal act's of Israel against an occupied people.

In this source we can very elucidative see about who are the victims and the criminals:

Furthermore, accordingly to this report, just between 17 July and 5 August of 2014, Israel fired over the Gaza strip (6 mi per 30 mi square with 2 million people) 5,830 missiles, as well as 16,507 artillery and tank projectiles, 3,494 naval shells and carried out 4,028 air raids.

It's easy to identify the terrorists! Besides, taking in consideration the testimonials of IDF soldiers, we can start to establish a world definition for terrorism.

Finally, the huge difference in number's just don't let anyone hide behind the usual lies.

According to the United Nations Department of Safety and Security, the IDF carried out 4,028 air raids, firing 5,830 missiles, as well as 16,507 artillery and tank projectiles and 3,494 naval shells. [..]

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You appear to be omitting the reports of jews attacking and killing palestinains - all just one way with you and your news isn't it.

I see in a later post you mention most Palestinians are illegal immigrants how about you comment on the 800,000 to 900,000 that fled in 1948/9 alone and then add on the rest that have either been killed and maimed or forced to leave their homeland and for what exactly - its hardly the holy land any more its totally soiled and tainted with hatred.? The number varies, but once we get down to even a conservative figure far more Palestinians have suffered under Jewish cruelty than the other way round. Many are young Palestinians and they have a right to a decent future in the land they are born in.

You need to remember that the palestinians are the victims and your description of these poor suffering people treated like animals and considerably worse than in apartheid South Africa, is not winning the hearts and minds of the rest of the world. In fact every time someone releases the murderous figures of their current sufferings you should be terrified and utterly grateful no one brings up cumulative figures of the numbers of Palestinians murdered. I suspect the world would be horrified and disgusted.

More and more sympathy ebbs away from the perpetrators of their suffering which your arrogant attitude only serves that. If you think also that all Jews concur with you, you are sadly mistaken because they don't and many can see where this current trouble is likely to lead. If its as easy for illegals to get into Gaza/Israel as you appear to infer I would be worrying that jihadists would start to flock to help the beleaguered muslims there. Not the situation I suspect you have in mind and certainly not what the rest of the world would want either. Netanyahoo needs to act very carefully and cleverly to quieten things down.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Let's put our logic hats on shall we?
according to what you just said Israel lobbed enough firepower into Palestine to level it for a hundred years.
what is the logic in keeping a bunch of unemployed murderously violent people next door to you?
If they wanted to exterminate them or relocate them they could have.
In the meantime the Palestinians are increasing demographically day by day.
There is no occupation going on. The Palestinian Authority controls and governs its territory. Hamas controls the West Bank and both promote sending young children to certain death to murder other children

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

There are approximately 2 million Israeli Arabs.
meaning Arabs with Israeli citizenship.
They hold top posts in military government and business inside of Israel.
I have had the pleasure of having them as neighbors while living in Israel.
They are civilized Noble and hard working.
The Druze for instance makeup elite Israeli military units.
why is it that they can live in Israel with Jews in peace and happiness and just a few miles away mothers are sending their pubescent children to kill and die in the name of murder

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Thanks for letting us see the figures of missiles etc fired into Gaza - there is no where else in the world that this sort of thing is happening over such a long period of time. I do think the International peacekeepers are long overdue in Israel and I wonder just how much longer the USA will continue to fund so much cruelty, as there is a strong backlash mounting in a lot of countries with sympathy for Palestinian suffering albeit not necessarily to condone some of their own actions - the figures prove undoubtedly who are the real aggressors.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Bigot am I? I am using murderous in the strictest definition of the word. A mother who raises her child to be a murderer is a murderer. No questions about it

Are you implying she's a murder like these fellows here:
Avigdor Lieberman Israeli (march 2015):

Arabs who are disloyal to the State of Israel should have their heads chopped off

source

Minister of justice, Ayelet Shaked, quotes from summer 2014.

What’s so horrifying about understanding that the entire Palestinian people is the enemy?

and justifies its destruction:

including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.

They are all enemy combatants, and their blood shall be on all their heads. Now this also includes the mothers of the martyrs, who send them to hell with flowers and kisses. They should follow their sons, nothing would be more just. They should go, as should the physical homes in which they raised the snakes. Otherwise, more little snakes will be raised there.

source
e dit on 13/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I have given up being polite to you because you show no conscience or compassion whatsoever and are arrogant and disingenuous to anyone who holds a different view to your own.

I note you ran off from commenting on the numbers I brought to your attention - how often do you dodge an issue you don't like or can't answer - apart from all the time that is.

I won't waste my time further with you and despite the prejudiced news coverage given to the West, which most don't buy into any more, we will see how this pans out eventually won't we.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Well besides quoting Israels version of ann coulter
what do you call a mother who givesa her son of gun and a knife and tell him to go kill little children. And when these little bloodthirsty criminals are successful in killing an innocent in Gaza they celebrate by giving out candy.
much like in 911 when Gaza and the West Bank was rejoicing with dancing music and candy.
I feel no sorrow or pity for someone whose life is forfeit and wishes my imminent death.
In fact I may help them meet Allah a lot faster than they expect

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

When were you being polite?
Your figures are unreliable but let me put them into context.
How many Arabs were killed during the Arab Spring in Egypt?
How many were killed during the Iraq Iran war?
How many were killed during the current Syrian war?
Plus it is very disingenuous to call people with guns and knives in their hands victims
edit on 13-10-2015 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Its my belief that most of the citizens of the world are starting to wake up from the lies fed to them all this years. Thankful to www. Our governments are afraid from change,because they don't feel, yet, the pressure to support right causes, due corruption and specially the lack of evident outrage, like it happened with the refugees.

If you remember, the refugees crises, here in Europe, in the first two year's was ignored by our governments (the deaths at the Mediterranean occurred for a long time), until, one day, one picture of a young child dead at beach, forced our governments to change due to people's outrage! An outrage that was already uncomfortable in everyday news.

One day, people will also demand to our leaders to stand before the right causes,with more emphasis, specially when we speak about one of the major injustices of the "modern world", enduring almost for 70 years.
edit on 13/10/2015 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Sorry I just had to laugh - there you go again totally true to form.

- anything to distract away from what is happening to the Palestinians.

- who was talking about the Egyptians that you suddenly bring up hoping to change the subject??? etc etc.

I can't even pretend to know what you are trying to put into context - do you?- clearly not!

I am leaving this now.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The israeli civilians will just start taking revenge themselves if the government doesnt come up with a plan. But dealing with some of these plaestinians, its literally trying to negotiate with half retarded murderous children. Which by the way are the ones they are sending to do these attacks. Yesterday they sent a 13 year old to carry out a stabbing attack.

Nice way to blame the victims. These Nazi like settlers attack the Palestinians left and right and the police and IDF protect them while they do it. Even children will strike out when they see family and friends being murdered with impunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join