It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my new horror comic book

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I just love this ^^!!

Not the thread I was talking about but you're definately the same artist I was talking about.

Excellent work, thanks so much for sharing

posted on Nov, 20 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana
How do you know that I am the same artist 🎨? I'm glad to hear you like something in here I have presented and tank you for looking. I have some work being shown in an art gallery tonight for the first time, metal sculptures. I'll have to grab some photos and post them here as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Anaana
How do you know that I am the same artist 🎨? I'm glad to hear you like something in here I have presented and tank you for looking. I have some work being shown in an art gallery tonight for the first time, metal sculptures. I'll have to grab some photos and post them here as well.

Your style is distinct, particularly in terms of the nose area.

I hope all went well, and look forward to the pics.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Full image

Link

Full Image
edit on 3-12-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ah yeah... this is cool work.... I'm a horror comic fan for sure!

You have a organic and surreal look to it. I like your style and use of mixed media, this is great art!!!
Interesting method too....

The eye yes haha, I still remember one of my first horror comics that had an eye popped out of its socket and how it freaked me out.... wish I could think of the artist name who did some great horror type eyes, this reminds me of it, awesome job!

I'm subscribed! Again, great work!

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator
I really hope you looked at the full image links

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I looked at all the images.... pretty awesome!
The dude eating the eye for some kind of spiritual transformation is killer!

I was also wondering how your getting texture in the paint....

posted on Dec, 4 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Idk how to resize the images to make them fit inside ats without getting cut off as there is quite a bit cut off. I start really light on the paint and just keep building it up. I'm using really cheap acrylic paint because I'm far away from home and not near my art space. I just thin it down and run it like an ink wash then lay more opaque paint for that effect.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
I sent you a U2U bro, I hope you got it.

And thanks so much to everyone that has been on my team encouraging and pushing me forward, everyone helping you people are what makes doing this type s*** worth it!!

edit on 9-12-2015 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

A FEW PAGES SKIPPED...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
PAGES SKIPPED...

The last 2 posts are the book in order although I skipped pages on purpose as noted. below is a translation of some of my favorite selections re rendered into a collage oil painting as you may have noticed in my is this scary thread...

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I just started Part 2 "Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God"

[editb y]edit on 4-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Woooooo hoooooo!

Hell yeah dude!

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Your going to have a lot of content coming your way soon bro, I've been in a very dark place last 2 months. including a hospital visit, a death, and about a month of severe depression and bad dreams came back. Out of it I've been working on the writing and concepts, now time to glue it together.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Oh dude.

I am just as glad to hear that content is coming, as I am sad to hear of the troubles you've been dealing with. You know you can hit my Skype any time man. Same as my email addy.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm going to make it bro, even if it kills me. I'm going to get to where I want to be, where I need to be. I am going to make this a career, it's the only thing spilling out of me uncontrollably, at this point I can't help but do this.

My souls on fire, something dark, something glaring... somethings coming through man.
edit on 4-2-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Make sure you own it dude. That's all.

If it starts owning you, that's when you get trouble. Like I said, you know where to reach me if you need to talk. Don't hesitate.

posted on Feb, 4 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Things are so much more complicated then that, I don't really want to talk much about it here. Literally, this is really the only I do own. I won't be surprised when I find myself doing this on park benches or under bridges. At this point I literally don't own anything else.

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I just started Part 2 "Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God"

[/quot e]

Whoah...I didn't have to look forward for very long, did I?

On the dash now, but good stuff

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join