It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEE? TOLJA they wanted women in a war draft.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn
California beach bunny who smoked unfiltered cigarettes most of her adult life.

She was just not to be trifled with, whether you had two legs, four legs, or none lol

Got to love them.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
This recent push that isn't functional in our armed forces is an effort to get women into the draft.NOW they too will share the nightmare with men.
They tried to play it off as getting better rank but with the staged Ranger effort recently,it LOOKS like the are getting nervous.
www.military.com...

What's wrong with women serving our country in time of need? We're proud Americans too.

Many men lack the courage and dedication to volunteer to protect this country, while some women, like myself, dedicated 20+ years of our lives to service. Maybe if we had a policy that required ALL able bodied men and women (no exceptions) to serve in time of war, and required that all of our leaders be militarized to serve on the front lines, we'd finally stop getting ourselves into needless wars.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

and required that all of our leaders be militarized to serve on the front lines, we'd finally stop getting ourselves into needless wars.

Now that is a policy I could really stand behind.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ReprobateRaccoon

Not in MY scout squad lady. AND I 'm not being SEXIST just practical,we fight behind lines in many circumstances.
YOU want to hump ricks in the front lines becuase men no longer stack up?
A draft would be a VERY bad idea for MANY women,who DON'T want to join the military and with "men" like this..www.military.com...
THEY may have to.
edit on 13-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Obesity is the least of their problems. A little boot camp will take care of that if they want to serve.

Moral and discipline are going to be big problems with today's youth. Forcing them to serve will cause huge problems, including substance abuse, and the suicide numbers will be astronomical.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Self sacrifice is neccessary, I don't see that being cultivated lately.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Self sacrifice is neccessary, I don't see that being cultivated lately.

We have too many people self sacrificing to the Gods of despair.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That what it costs to maintain a country,that is the job.
One would hope such tools are wielded with the same values as we wish ,apparently that hasn't been the case,some kill themselves.coming to that realization,I just get more POed at it.
edit on 14-10-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join