It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prediction based on the new season opener walking dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am not a prophet, but after watching too many videos on youtube about predictions that were put in movies and tv shows before a particular event, I saw somthing that may be of interest to some.

I noticed in the walking dead season opener they pointed to map and showed a road junction, one road is "MARSHALL Rd." and the other"REDDING Rd."

The fact that they pointed to it directly reminded me of the "SANDY HOOK" map prediction in the BATMAN movie.

Then later in the episode they do a close up on the road signs "MARSHALL Rd." and "REDDING Rd.". It is that important to the story what the roads names are? I don't think so.

Either way my official prediction is "False-flag event in the Redding Area in northern California(I don't know any other Redding's, chime in ats if you know of other Redding's). And some how there will be a "Martial(Marshall) Law type situation" or A "soft" Martial(Marshall)Law type situation such as during the Boston Bombing.

If it happens remember you heard it here first, if it doesnt add it to a long list of failed predictions

DoctRodamus OUT
edit on 12-10-2015 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
What is a Marshall law? Do you mean martial law?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DOCHOLIDAZE1
This OP ruined it for TPTB....
so now it won't happen.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

yes i know the difference ,but they are pronounced the same, i figured u guys would get it. I will change the others as not to confuse

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

If it means anything I lived on Marshall Rd. not long ago. Maybe they are trying to tell me something?

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

It would be so cool if a zombie apocalypse happened. I wouldn't have to go to work the next day.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I used to think so, and then I got old, out of shape, and acquired a 5-year-old. None of those is conducive to thinking a zombie apocalypse would be cool.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Cool theory

I predict Rick dies this season.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

It would be so cool if a zombie apocalypse happened. I wouldn't have to go to work the next day.

I think you'd have to "seriously" start "going to work" if you expect to survive.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Interesting theory...and the herd represents the citizens blindly following instructions.

Now the big question is....WHO is responsible for that horn?! I'm blaming the Wolves, but that's too simple. Maybe Father Gabriel freaked out again....

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: niobe

maybe it was that kid he saved in the begining

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sure Marshall sounds like Martial so lets make a jump there, much like numerology believers make ludicrous jumps.
Sandy Hook was also the name of a borough in the mythology of Gotham City long before the events of Sandy Hook . I know dont let facts get in the way of a good conspiracy..

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

doesn't just sound like, pronounced exactly the same, as for the sandy hook think conspirecy or not. it was a riduculous coincidence. they could of pointed anywere on the gotham city map

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I thought it was the kid too, but his mom (Jessie) and his brother are there...I would hope he wouldn't purposefully put them in danger. But, teenagers usually don't think...so yeah, it could've been the kid.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
What about a mass shooting at Marshall University? Hope not.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1
a reply to: opethPA

doesn't just sound like, pronounced exactly the same, as for the sandy hook think conspirecy or not. it was a riduculous coincidence. they could of pointed anywere on the gotham city map

Marshall Road is not the same thing as Martial Law..
Except Sandy Hook was a place used in the mythology of the Batman world long before the shootings happened..
Similar to how 911 was a sign for help heeded or trauma long before the events of 9/11 but conspiracy people seem to forget that.
I get it though, conspiracy people will see conspiracies..

Anyhow i dont want to hijack your thread..I personally see what you are saying as being a major stretch but that is okay!

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey man, don't mean to be mean.....but you should change your screen name to Elastic Man.....cause you are streeeeeeeeeetching it a bit.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NowWhat

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

I think you'd have to "seriously" start "going to work" if you expect to survive.

Indeed, but who wouldn't rather go looting and scavenging for a living instead of (insert whatever mundane crap you do here)? More exciting for sure, but probably wouldn't last as long. No need to save and invest for retirement though.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I watched last night and noticd they did a shot of the zombies walking and the shot of the street signs sat there for a few.
I get that it was an establishing shot, but made no sense to me why the sign was so prominent.
It had nothing to do with anything that with what was going on, as the specific street had no importance.

Found a clip of sorts.
(At the 26 second mark)

Its fun speculation, but nothing is being predicted.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
How about someone named Marshall in Redding?

This thread is sooo ridiculous. You think PTB planning a false flag would really plant messages into popular tv shows?

The "dreams and predictions" section of ATS is truly the most ridiculous part of the entire site.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join