It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students get kicked out of class for not praying

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

I'm glad you don't live in America either, and i am an atheist.
cheers

common ground we have found

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You are a sook dude. So someone disagreed with you. Get over it. No need to bring it to another thread. Oh and I can post a smiley too-

Common ground? I guess we can agree on this one thing yes.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

What the hell is sook dude, woman! nah i wasn't bringing past disagreements up, i was commenting on your hate america sentiment, and i regularly do when i see it, don't feel special.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

sook
to sulk, crack a sad and act like a big fat baby when you don't get your own way.
Sam had a sook when claire wouldn't sleep with him.

SOOK Definition / SOOK Means
The definition of SOOK is "A Person Who Whines Or Is Overly Sensitive".

Just so you know.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I'm not angry.
Saying something pisses me off doesn't mean I'm angry.
It's more annoyed with your ridiculous assumptions, your circular arguments, and the typical fanatic tactic of trying to get your opponent to lose their temper and say something to get them banned.
Nice try, but I'm on to you.
It ain't going to work, lol.
You arguments are false.
Your faith is irrelevant to anyone but you.
I have no need or desire to "save" myself by accepting your "truth", as your truth is actually man made control mechanisms.
I'm not feeling guilty, angry, or any other of your baiting inferences.
What else you got, bible boy?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I don't see what he said as anti American...
Anti stupid American, maybe..
But anybody who lives there should feel the same way...
Or is it one if those, "they may be dumb, but they are still American, and that's better than you, neener-neener..."?

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

" Im just glad I don't live in the US. Noone does crazy Christianity quite like America. "

Yes its a jab at America, pretty simple seems self explanatory, are you going to attempt to do mental gymnastics to defend what "he" said?
edit on 17-10-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I'll say it again- noone does Christianity crazy quite like America- tell me this isnt true? I dont see how this statement is a 'hate America sentiment'. Youre being a sook again. And overly defensive. God bless America.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nope. I don't hate America.
But I wouldn't want to live there either, for more reasons than the religious far right...like the atrocious policing, and rampant fear mongering of your government.
I have American Friends, and am in general pulling for you guys to take your country back from the crazies running the show.
I'm of the opinion most feel that way, they just don't express it correctly.
If you percieve that as hating America, or verbal gymnastics, I can't help ya...

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Any teacher who forces kids to take part in any religious prayer in a classroom setting should be fired.

It's one thing to study all religions in a class entitled "religion". It's something else entirely to force Christianity onto little kids.

Bravo o the kids who stood up to this nonsense.

It's time that teachers who do things like this are fired on the spot, but unfortunately, this will never happen.

Bringing religion into a workplace is grounds for a write up from Human Resources, and continued instances will eventually lead to you getting fired, and it should be the same for this teacher.

Sunday School is for religion, Public school is for FACT.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: VictorBloodworth

" Im just glad I don't live in the US. Noone does crazy Christianity quite like America. "

Yes its a jab at America, pretty simple seems self explanatory, are you going to attempt to do mental gymnastics to defend what "he" said?

It's not a jab at America, it's a jab at the ridiculousness of some AMERICANS.

This is one of the major problems with today's Americans, you can't have a conversation with an opposing point of view without someone calling you crazy or pulling a gun and shooting you.

I'm a Canadian, and have visited the United States many times, but would never, ever want to live there.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

That's the biggest problem.
They believe they are teaching facts.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join