It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Scotland, UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: archongel

not really ... cos everythin was pretty much 'pitch black' ... like .. if i held my hand out in front of me .. i would barely be able to ditinguish it from the surrounding blackness ...

at first when it was stationary above me .. i couldnt tell what it was .. but it got my attention ... tho i still couldnt decide what i was looking at .. even though ive seen ufos before , and have always known of their existence since i was a boy .. you still initially try to fit it into something more logical and consciously write off the initial ufo thought

the light, was pretty much all i could see ... everything else was black ...had no background to see it against ...

that said ... when it came down and hovered above the loch, that kinda gave me a slightly better perspective ... with its reflection and different vantage point etc .. i got 'the impression' it was maybe about 70 foot diameter ... ish ... am not very good at guessing sizes and distances .. but i dont think it was huge ..

im pretty sure thats all there was to it .. but i do kick myself for not checking the clock again when i got back in teh car .. just to make sure there was no missing time
... but im quite sure they/it werent interested in me
edit on 16-10-2015 by Segenam because: editing is a great way to pass the time ...

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Welcome from Chicago US. This site is full of the weird and crazy that our world if filled with

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cloudy8819
Welcome from Chicago US. This site is full of the weird and crazy that our world if filled with

I've kind of noticed some of it. Some say conspiracy theorists, some say crazy. From what I've seen the latter explains quite a lot lol

new topics

<< 1   >>

join