It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel strikes Hamas sites in Gaza: Pregnant Palestinian woman, child killed as house collapses

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Let's hope this distraction doesn't cost the lives of countless Palestinians.....again. Wow, talk about an entire people used as absolute canon fodder. For shame.

It probably will, since Hamas using their own people as cannon fodder is pretty much WHAT THEY DO BEST! Unfortunately!

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

violence against Palestinians. And those have been constant since the world allowed Israel's occupation of Palestine began.

We can go back to Hitler being the reason for Israel's existence, or even the post WW1 settlement which gave the peoples of eastern Europe national states, but they didn't give one to the Jews (even though in 1918 Russia had been taken over by the Jewish revolutionaries), or hey let's go back to Rome as the cause? We need to see the here and now, the facts are that until the muslim world universally acknowledges Israe'ls right to exist then no leader is going to give up land in such a tiny state around the west bank of the Jordan. There will be no settlement that gives the oppressed any real state, inded with the settlements we see now it is too late for that, bar a few enclaves ruled from Ramallah.
edit on 11-10-2015 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kitzik
a reply to: openyourmind1262

We tried to make peace.

That time is gone. No chance of something real happening now, too late. No Israeli leader is going to give up land when the whole of the middle east is on fire.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

oh but war DOES have rules. israel, of course, perpetually ignores such trivialities in it's delusional 'god's chosen people' chest-thumping dirge. why? because NOBODY EVER TAKES THEM TO TASK. EVER. are YOU really so stupid? the sad face of an israel fanboy. championing what is (legally) utterly wrong, utterly immoral, utterly evil.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I told you and other Pals apologist already. I don't care anymore. The war is on the street between the mobs. Bibi's government is loosing control.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I don't care anymore.

That's just it, it's because people don't care that such behavior exists. Continue to turn a blind to such madness, and one day madness is at your door.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

This madness is your fruit because of your support for unreasonable Palestinian demands.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

a reply to: openyourmind1262

We tried to make peace.

That time is gone. No chance of something real happening now, too late. No Israeli leader is going to give up land when the whole of the middle east is on fire.

What's more, if Assad reclaims Syria and Russia remains there, I'd suspect they'd be itching for an excuse to war with Israel. I'm sure if given an opportunity they would try to reclaim the lost Golen Heights territory. Beyond the well know fresh water resource there, recent news speaks of Israel finding large untapped oil reserves there.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i no that i should not say this but i think this planet need one hell of a war and when its all over we all just might get along with each other instead of having tit for tat in killing one another .......... sorry all but thats what i think should happen and then in years to come this plant might once again be a great place to live in peace ............

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tempestking
i no that i should not say this but i think this planet need one hell of a war and when its all over we all just might get along with each other instead of having tit for tat in killing one another .......... sorry all but thats what i think should happen and then in years to come this plant might once again be a great place to live in peace ............

Do you suppose people in the past hoped for the same? Kind of the concept of "Freedom Fighters" huh?

All the wars in the past hasn't ended the bloodshed, what would make this one any different.

War is blood, death and destruction for anyone in its path. Those who survive take their memories with them, including the memories of atrocities committed in the name of so called freedom. What do you think they will teach their children? And their children's children? To love those who bombed their brothers and sisters?

Doubt it highly.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Avicenne

Are you that stupid ? War have no rules.

Except one rule
They come up to kill us. We going to kill them first.

Actually there are rules of engagement. And to act like the Palestinians attacked first is just ignorance. The Irgun terrorist gangs started attacks on the Palestinians even before Israel became a nation.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Let's hope this distraction doesn't cost the lives of countless Palestinians.....again. Wow, talk about an entire people used as absolute canon fodder. For shame.

It probably will, since Hamas using their own people as cannon fodder is pretty much WHAT THEY DO BEST! Unfortunately!

Yes Hamas is putting their people out there to be killed. We will just overlook that Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth not to mention it is a prison that the people cannot escape from. Israel wants to kill innocent people defenseless people because that is the only people they can fight against. Israel did have a good military but the ass kicking they got from Hezbollah in 06 threw a scare into them.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

This madness is your fruit because of your support for unreasonable Palestinian demands.

So giving them back their land is unreasonable? Give one good reason why Israel cannot move back to the borders which it had back in 48?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

We will just overlook that Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth not to mention it is a prison that the people cannot escape from.

Who is to blame that instead of building Hong-Kong or Singapore they prefer to throw rockets on Israel and dreaming about capturing Tel-Aviv and Haifa ?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

In Gaza vicinity Israel is standing on the 1948 borders.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We will just overlook that Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on earth not to mention it is a prison that the people cannot escape from.

Who is to blame that instead of building Hong-Kong or Singapore they prefer to throw rockets on Israel and dreaming about capturing Tel-Aviv and Haifa ?

Israel is the blame for Gaza. Look at maps of Gaza back in 48 compared to now. Israel has stolen much land that should be part of Gaza.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

In Gaza vicinity Israel is standing on the 1948 borders.

And that has what to do with Israel moving back to it's 48 borders?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

There are no Israeli settlements or military presence in Gaza.

Secondly how come you never complain about Egypt, who occupied Gaza, militarily, from 1948 to 1967? Or is it because you like to blame the jews for everything - just like Hitler and Stalin?

So much for Hamas protecting civilians... They seem to enjoy seeing them killed so they can exploit the death.
edit on 11-10-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
I'm sure if given an opportunity they would try to reclaim the lost Golen Heights territory. Beyond the well know fresh water resource there, recent news speaks of Israel finding large untapped oil reserves there.

Can you honestly see Israel giving away the Golan Heights now? Assad in power, no chance of handing them over. Assad gone, Syria will just go Iraq/Libya style and there is no real government to deal with you can trust, even if a legitimate peaceful leadership can suddenly be overturned by an ISIL style emergence. With oil reserves up there, the Golan will be a target for everyone, but I can't imagine Israel being taken by surprise like on Yom Kippur.

The Golan will now be Israeli for the forseeable future, there is no way you can give away land and make a peace when the threats around the middle east are so constant and change all the time. Who would have imagined the Syria of today even five years ago?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

So giving them back their land is unreasonable? Give one good reason why Israel cannot move back to the borders which it had back in 48?

Hahahahhahahhha
Almost funny if it wasn't in such a titanic arena of friction. You honestly think Israel will give up any chance of a defensible land area when the neighbours are obseesed by driving them into the sea? Now added with the Arab Spring aftermath of a middle east in flames the chance of Israel going back to 1948 is (from an Israeli point of view) national suicide.

<< 1    3 >>

join