It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City On The Moon Found On Google Map, Oct 2015

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: radarloveguy
the building with windows ?
...... #2

Windows? Hahahahaha ....

What, to get a nice fresh moon breeze from time to time?

What the hell is wrong with you people ...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: liteonit6969
a reply to: Gideon70

There is clear attempted covering up of some kind of structures on the moon. These structures from the pictures have perfect corners and symtry that don't look natural.

I agree it looks suspect . I also agree with the opinion that NASA have been busy with the clone tools for many years.
What I dont agree with are people professing to know what is behind the anomaly without providing evidence to back up their opinions.

Im still of the opinion that ATS needs a stupidity filter , before threads are allowed onto the boards. Not only on this subject , but across the spectrum .

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

This is a conspiracy website .
If you don't like it , DO NOT post on my thread .
I did NOT state whether I believe this or not.

Ah, that's all part of a gigantic problem with some posters on ATS. They think that everything a member posts, is something they 100% believe in EVEN when they are clearly stating that they don't know the truth.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. – Aristotle"

This should be one of a forum like this's motto. People seem to forget that others can actually talk about a fringe subject and only being open minded about it.

The skeptics vs the loonies. Social conditioning as worked.
edit on 10-10-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Mods have enough of a job, they do it for free in their spare time, lets not bog the site down.
We would only get complaints about what topics are okay or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gideon70
Im still of the opinion that ATS needs a stupidity filter , before threads are allowed onto the boards. Not only on this subject , but across the spectrum .

If I was the person deciding the stupidity filter, you would be the first to get kicked for what you just said.

Freedom of speech gives you the freedom to be offended.
edit on 10-10-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

link   
It is an anomaly. Looks artificial construct but that's as far as I can go. I can't make out anything or imply that it's a city. Not enough information and the picture is too pixilated.

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Enjoy your delusion OP not wasting my time.

So why you are here?
-------------

It is rather unusual artefact, imho...
edit on 10-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Th QUOTE above is not my writing .
It is pasted from the link provided .... Sheesh

Then you should have used the "content from an external source" tag (the button with the cloud), that way you would be following ATS rules and would avoid the problems resulting from the confusion between your opinion (if you have one) and the opinion from original source.

As for what it shows, Google Earth (or Moon, or Mars) is not just one giant photo, what we see is made from thousands of photos stitched together. In many places they use photos from more than one mission, and when the photos do not align properly we get things like this.

I will look for more information on this specific case.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And for the people saying why would they do a poor job at covering up the images, most people know by now that the players of the game like to tease us with little hints and bits of truthful information mixed with hoax information, never doubt anything, this is how the powers that be work, they like to mock us, keep us guessing, keep us chasing our tails, i can safely say there are bases on the moon, no doubt, it's just too close to earth, if there is any possibility of bases on planets it would be possible with the moon

Who doesn't like playing with their pets?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If a closer picture shows a 'Kilroy was here' written on the wall, does it mean the US really went to the moon?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Mods have enough of a job, they do it for free in their spare time, lets not bog the site down.
We would only get complaints about what topics are okay or not.

Nice suck up.
The site is already being bogged down . Bogged down by idiotic , unsupported opinions that are allowed onto the boards and only serve to demean ATS as a serious site.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Nice calling me a suck up because I tell the truth.
Who decides what is ATS worthy you?.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

You have absolutely no idea what it is, you are just making a guess like everyone else.

Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeeAndrewCox
And for the people saying why would they do a poor job at covering up the images, most people know by now that the players of the game like to tease us with little hints and bits of truthful information mixed with hoax information, never doubt anything, this is how the powers that be work, they like to mock us, keep us guessing, keep us chasing our tails, i can safely say there are bases on the moon, no doubt, it's just too close to earth, if there is any possibility of bases on planets it would be possible with the moon

Who doesn't like playing with their pets?

Assuming this is true, then what is the purpose of them hiding this fact from us? Why not just say "Hey, we have built a base on the moon, isn't that grand?!"

And your other assumption that they like to "tease" us and what not --- No, they do not. If they want to keep something secret, they will make damn sure that not a single detail about it will leak anywhere.

(post by theMediator removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This is the way it's going to work, people.

If you're going to comment in this thread, you are going to comment about the picture, not the member who brought it to us.

Is this clear enough?

Picture, yes. Member, no.

Clearer?

Good.

Do Not Responde To This Post.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: Gideon70

If I was the person deciding the stupidity filter, you would be the first to get kicked for what you just said.

Freedom of speech gives you the freedom to be offended.

Well, thankfully you are not in charge of deciding.
If you desire freedom of speech , grab yourself a soapbox and go and shout to passers by in your local park .
Freedom of speech does not apply on a moderated website , dude.

You are young but you will learn

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Thanks for removing my post . You just proved my point regarding freedom of speech

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What part of privately owned website are you having such a hard time with.

edit on 10/10/2015 by seagull because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join