It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Child Trafficking Scandal: 150,000 Illegal Kids Per Year bussed/flown into USA

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The word alien basically meant "strange" or "not like us."

As in "stranger."

Psychologists were orginally called "alienists" because they specialized in "strange" people.

Oh, and, congrats on another absolutely irrational Obama-bashing thread completely disconnected from reality!

do you have anything of substance to add or did you just come here to insult?

Seems to be something you like to do on a fairly regular basis

I dont necessarily agree with the thread, but you dont have to be a douche

Let's see here ... I joined the conversation about the meaning of the term "alien" ... and I gave my opinion of the nature of the thread. I said nothing to any individual person, and certainly didn't call anyone silly nineties-esque names.

Don't like what I write, don't read it. /shrug

Oh, and you might check yourself for that tell-tale odor of vinegar ...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

As in "stranger."

Psychologists were orginally called "alienists" because they specialized in "strange" people.

Oh, and, congrats on another absolutely irrational Obama-bashing thread completely disconnected from reality!

Let's see here ... I joined the conversation about the meaning of the term "alien" ... and I gave my opinion of the nature of the thread. I said nothing to any individual person, and certainly didn't call anyone silly nineties-esque names.

Yeah that odor led me directly to your posts

and yes you did you insulted the OP , im quite sure people are familiar with the term "Alien", but hey never miss a chance to get a pot shot in right Gryphon?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The USA shouldn't have to "borrow" billions of electronic currency from international bankers just so it can be spent on aid programs. Those bankers should be donating the money for free - it's not as if they can't create the money out of thin air.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OptimisticCynic

LOL. Cute.

It's an Obama-bashing thread. How is that an insult?

The OP is based on hoaxed, BS suppositions.

Is it insulting, now, to tell the truth?

... but I'm flattered that you care enough to satirize me. /blush

One wonders though ... you don't find what you're doing hypocritical at all?

edit on 17Sat, 10 Oct 2015 17:37:48 -050015p0520151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Ugh.

Firstly, the video isn't breaking or news let alone "breaking news." This aired in July of 2014 — you can tell by the story in the ticker about the violence in Israel — and Todd Starnes is a wingnut who was fired for "factual and contextual errors" in 2003 by the Southern Baptist Convention's news service, Baptist Press.

He also sayscrazy crap like this:

Record-breaking floods have inundated Washington, D.C. just days after the Supreme Court decided they knew better than God. I seem to remember another time in history when there was a record-breaking flood.

God painted the sky with rainbow colors after that flood. This go-around - Obama painted the White House with rainbow colors.

Anybody got an ark?

#floaties

Also, this clown has a history of getting duped by fabricated press releases from dubious sources. So yeah, old propaganda from a professional liar.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Careful 'diluvian ... making factual statements about the OP will get you charged with being insulting.

Here's the thing ... any half-way rational person that doesn't have their head up their own right-wing nonsense knows that the title of the thread, and the garbage supplied in the OP is, well ... ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

The only thing informative about this thread, is seeing who buys into this absolute nonsense.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

As in "stranger."

Yeah that odor led me directly to your posts

and yes you did you insulted the OP , im quite sure people are familiar with the term "Alien", but hey never miss a chance to get a pot shot in right Gryphon?

Pretty obvious right there on page one that some people are in fact not familiar with the term "alien."

Just sayin.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Dunno where they come up with 150k/year but at least 53,500/yr for 2014 are documented as being released to US sponsors:

www.acf.hhs.gov...

This article states 68,500 unaccompanied children were detained in 2014:

www.fas.org...

Since the subject is CHILDREN, it would make sense 'Unaccompanied' Children are only a portion of the total number of children coming in; a bus of 40 kids might not be considered 'unaccompanied' if they are accompanied by even 1 'Coyote'

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eugenic
Dunno where they come up with 150k/year but at least 53,500/yr for 2014 are documented as being released to US sponsors:

www.acf.hhs.gov...

This article states 68,500 unaccompanied children were detained in 2014:

www.fas.org...

Since the subject is CHILDREN, it would make sense 'Unaccompanied' Children are only a portion of the total number of children coming in; a bus of 40 kids might not be considered 'unaccompanied' if they are accompanied by even 1 'Coyote'

Where is the mention of the word "trafficking" in those official publications again?

I seem to have missed it.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh yes, Sponsors would ALL be 'officially' labeled traffickers by annointing officials.

cnsnews.com...

Central American Leaders Say Human Traffickers Used DACA to Recruit Children to Enter US Illegally

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said that the Obama administration’s push to give legal status to some illegal aliens is at least in part responsible for the thousands of illegal alien children that have been streaming across the U.S. border with Mexico from Central America over the last couple years.

President Obama’s executive action on immigration “is not just a poison,” Rubio said, “but increasingly put us in a very precarious position, because there is strong evidence backed up by the fact that I’ve had leaders from the northern triangle in Central America – Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador – tell me that DACA was used by trafficking groups in the northern triangle to recruit people to send their children here illegally.

Notice, whoever might be concerned, again that people are sending their children to USA illegally - its not just a case of people already here having their children sent to them.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eugenic
Oh yes, Sponsors would ALL be 'officially' labeled traffickers by annointing officials.

cnsnews.com...

Central American Leaders Say Human Traffickers Used DACA to Recruit Children to Enter US Illegally

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) said that the Obama administration’s push to give legal status to some illegal aliens is at least in part responsible for the thousands of illegal alien children that have been streaming across the U.S. border with Mexico from Central America over the last couple years.

President Obama’s executive action on immigration “is not just a poison,” Rubio said, “but increasingly put us in a very precarious position, because there is strong evidence backed up by the fact that I’ve had leaders from the northern triangle in Central America – Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador – tell me that DACA was used by trafficking groups in the northern triangle to recruit people to send their children here illegally.

Notice, whoever might be concerned, again that people are sending their children to USA illegally - its not just a case of people already here having their children sent to them.

Now quote where the Obama Administration is doing the "trafficking" as your title suggests ...

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Gryphon heres a question: do you dispute that the government is bringing unaccompanied minors without legal status into the United States and releasing them into the custody of non family caretakers/sponsors? if no then then who are these kids and how are they getting into the country?

If yes, then how are these kids getting onto planes or busses or trains from their countries and being brought into the US? Does the US gov. have liasons who are acting in official capacity in those countries collecting these kids and putting them on mass transit? Whos paying for it? With what documents are they allowed to travel?

You see, even without your hot button words there is still plenty of legitimate concerning information here to parse and discuss.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
Gryphon heres a question: do you dispute that the government is bringing unaccompanied minors without legal status into the United States and releasing them into the custody of non family caretakers/sponsors? if no then then who are these kids and how are they getting into the country?

If yes, then how are these kids getting onto planes or busses or trains from their countries and being brought into the US? Does the US gov. have liasons who are acting in official capacity in those countries collecting these kids and putting them on mass transit? Whos paying for it? With what documents are they allowed to travel?

You see, even without your hot button words there is still plenty of legitimate concerning information here to parse and discuss.

Rats, here's a return question for you: is the Obama Administration trafficking in children as the title and OP suggests?

The question is not does the US have programs to reunite children with their families.

The question is not does the Office of Refugee Resettlement take care of kids while their families are located or the determination is made to send them back home.

And the question is certainly not, as implied in the OP, that the Obama administration is kidnapping them from their homelands and shipping them into the United States for some sort of nefarious purposes. (Trafficking).

Here's what's actually going on:

HHS has strong policies in place to ensure the privacy and safety of unaccompanied children by maintaining the confidentiality of their personal information. These children may have histories of abuse or may be seeking safety from threats of violence. They may have been trafficked or smuggled. HHS cannot release information about individual children that could compromise the child’s location or identity.

OP Source

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Beyond that ... the thread is clearly intended, not to discuss the plight of children, but to demonize the Obama administration.

I recognize that, anyone who reads the thread recognizes that. I simply called OP out on it somewhat tangentally, and got attacked by someone who didn't like what I had to say. Fair enough, it's ATS.

However, stating the facts about a matter brought up on here is part and parcel of the purpose of the site ... or at least ... it used to be. I guess I'm still in the habit of doing so.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I believe the OP " eugenic" has gone on to troll somewere else and is no longer a member if you look at his/her title box with there user name it is empty

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I really think you ought to term your words differently.

'Aliens' should be kept to the rightful meaning... 'Aliens' from another Planet. These children aren't 'Aliens'. They may be 'Illegals' if they are crossing the Border 'illegally' but if they are being bought into the Country 'Legally' then the correct Term to use is 'Legal Migrants'.

The term "alien" as an adjective has meant "foreign, not of the area" since the 14th century. It is 100% applicable to any foreigner, anywhere. As a noun it's been around about 70 years. It's hardly the improper usage when used for people who are....

Foreigners.

Then I'd say the Books, Dictionary's and WIKI need to be re-wrote with proper sounding Nouns for those who are not from the same Country as you. Such as the one i mentioned in my original comment.

'Legal Migrants' sounds fine to me and a lot less insulting as if I (or whoever) came from a different planet!

Yes... the term 'Alien' can be used definately to describe some people on planet Earth such as ISIS, BOKO HARAM 7 other such idiots.
edit on CDTSun, 11 Oct 2015 07:49:54 -05000000003107x154x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: spelling mistake

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadcatsrule
I believe the OP " eugenic" has gone on to troll somewere else and is no longer a member if you look at his/her title box with there user name it is empty

I had noticed that member had apparently been removed as well.

Sometimes, the system works!

edit on 8Sun, 11 Oct 2015 08:31:50 -050015p0820151066 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

I really think you ought to term your words differently.

'Aliens' should be kept to the rightful meaning... 'Aliens' from another Planet. These children aren't 'Aliens'. They may be 'Illegals' if they are crossing the Border 'illegally' but if they are being bought into the Country 'Legally' then the correct Term to use is 'Legal Migrants'.

The term "alien" as an adjective has meant "foreign, not of the area" since the 14th century. It is 100% applicable to any foreigner, anywhere. As a noun it's been around about 70 years. It's hardly the improper usage when used for people who are....

Foreigners.

Then I'd say the Books, Dictionary's and WIKI need to be re-wrote with proper sounding Nouns for those who are not from the same Country as you. Such as the one i mentioned in my original comment.

'Legal Migrants' sounds fine to me and a lot less insulting as if I (or whoever) came from a different planet!

Yes... the term 'Alien' can be used definately to describe some people on planet Earth such as ISIS, BOKO HARAM 7 other such idiots.

So you want to change the definition of alien to no longer includ "foreign, belonging to another" but it can still mean "foreign" as it pertains to extra-terrestrial life and certain people that are abnormal to you but not to other people? Because it offends you that a person who is a foreigner is called an alien?

Sounds like a pretty convoluted definition for a pretty arbitrary reason.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadcatsrule

I had noticed that member had apparently been removed as well.

Sometimes, the system works!

That is very odd that the OP is gone.

I agree that the word "trafficking" was over the top, but the information the OP presented has truth to it. Very interesting that this thread's OP vanished into thin air.

As a matter of fact, I believe there were some threads last year about our government sending officials into Honduras and other Central American countries for the sole purpose of helping them register as 'refugees' rather than have them enter as illegals, with the ploy that they were fleeing street gangs and violence. I believe there were discussions about the fact that under federal law, that is not a legitimate reason to grant refugee status, but Obama has never let federal law stop him from trying anyway.

This thread was about to shed some light before our OP went MIA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join