It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is WW3 'almost inevitable'?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Putin said it last year:

7. Russia does not wish for the chaos to spread, does not want war, and has no intention of starting one. However, today Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it, and is continuing to prepare for it. Russia does not war—nor does she fear it.
cluborlov.blogspot.fi...

ATS thread on the above quote:

Putin: Russia sees the outbreak of global war as almost inevitable, is prepared for it,...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Paul Craig Roberts went about 20 steps further (2013 quote):

Both Russia and China are now preparing for the war that they see as inevitable. Washington’s crazed, demented drive for world hegemony is bringing unsuspecting Americans up against two countries with hydrogen bombs whose combined population is five times the US population. In such a conflict everyone dies.

Considering the utterly insane government ruling in Washington, if human life exists in 2020, it will be a miracle. All the worry about future Medicare and Social Security deficits is meaningless. There will be no one here to collect the benefits.
www.paulcraigroberts.org...

Do you think WW3 is "almost inevitable"? Why or why not?

I would expect practically every Christian and Muslim to answer in the affirmative as an inevitable WW3 is (almost always) part of their religious beliefs. Since about two-thirds of the world's population is Christian or Muslim, the question being posed here almost becomes moot. For the purposes of this thread, I would appreciate it if people would state any religious affiliations. I have none.

The way I see it is that if the situation in Washington is just 25% as dire as what Paul Craig Roberts claims, WW3 is inevitable. The only problem is, I have no way of verifying Roberts' claims.

I'm a believer in "global mass insanity" (GMI). An interesting related concept to that is the idea that one can be declared "innocent by reason of insanity" in criminal cases. If the entire human race has gone collectively insane, could we be collectively innocent for trashing the planet in WW3? I bring this point up because if WW3 is truly inevitable, it's clearly an insane action so I think everyone should start looking at whether or not GMI is really happening and if it is, what are the implications?
edit on 10-10-2015 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It isn't Washington. It is their controllers here and in Israel.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I believe there to be master manipulators that are very much into their violence and suffering. So yes, until they're found and stopped then things will only escalate.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Perhaps WW3 began in 2003 and many nations have had a hand, overtly and covertly, in the actions in the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

If the entire human race has gone collectively insane

Some people analyzing the causes of World Wars would study main stream media "memes" that were operating shortly before accounts of the "collective insanity" were published.
In the early 1900's Radio technology dramatically reduced the amount of time to publish/disseminate information.
The world governments knew this was a powerful tool and kept very strict control over electronic media sources.

These days we have interactive media such as ATS where there is still democracy.

There are similar religious expressions for example John 10:3

The gatekeeper opens the gate for him, and the sheep recognize his voice and come to him.

So maybe today there would be more pacifist voices people would respond to that were not controlled by the main stream media?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As I see it. World War 3 is inevitable.

I'm military trained. And then spent 8 years in the NSA, and left being asked to do some things i refused to do based on the corrupt influences as pressured by leadership of other governments.

To me. Our government is not responding to the needs of it's own citizens, the President is a puppet who cares more about touring and boosting up his own image abroad than he does here in the states, and at the pressure of other governments, we're a police force who's put into a state of perpetual warfare to keep the 'bigger war' at bay.

Me. I HAD been a pacifist.

But now. I see little other options. As a programmer and hacker. Now that I have this vision of the world. I want to see how many people i can kill with drones. I want to see how many leaders I can depose with computer systems.

And once I am done with that. I cannot WAIT for the the ground war. It will be spectacular. To be able to use, for the first time, a rocket launcher against real humans or a ceramic M16A12 I smuggle into India against a bus there will be ... just too much fun.

The truth is. I've played so many First Person Shooters. You could say I am craving this in real life.

And I am not alone. There's an entire nation of children in the United States who have been trained in the art of war and we are itching. And I mean itching. To see a head shot for real.

There's no question World War 3 is coming.

Hollywood's refusing to entertain us. Immigrants are taking all our jobs. Other countries are corrupting our country's leadership and leaving people like me - who have contributed our heart and soul to this country - on the street and homeless. Video game developers are supplying us combat video games for fun.

We're a nation specifically trained to go to war with the entire world.

All because everyone else outside our country felt entitled to a piece of my country before i was ever given a chance to have it myself.

And I for one cannot wait.

There will be hell to pay and I am first in line to play a pivotal role in it..

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
perhaps

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Bloofy people in power eh? Don't care what side if it looks like it will definitely happen we all in every country should be marching on our governments taking them out in the streets and hanging the bastards.
We the people just want to live in peace.
edit on 10-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I don't believe any war is "inevitable". Humans always have a choice. But there are a lot of humans who profit from war, while others simply enjoy conflict.

Also, there's nothing in the Qur'an that says I should believe a global war is good or inevitable. The Qur'an doesn't teach anything about an AntiChrist, Dajjal, Armilus or "End of Times" conflict that will bring about Judgment Day. All of that crap is in traditions that were taken from other religions.

It's almost like people forget we just had 2 global wars in the last 100 years. If those false prophecies were going to happen, why wouldn't they have happened then? Just think about it. 50 to 100 MILLION people died from the 1918 Flu Pandemic at the end of WWI. Everything going on today is child's play compared to conditions from 1911-1945.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Your first quote says that Russia does not fear war. Well no duh, the ones who start wars never actually fight in them, they send the poor to fight them. This goes for pretty much any country. Those who start wars aren't afraid of them but I'm pretty sure the ones actually fighting them are.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

It really is that easy too. The problem is no one wants to lose everything. Myself included. A worldwide revolution needs to happen in order to have peace. Just no one wants to know what happens when they can't check facebook. Or see their loved ones get blown up by mercs during such a conflict.

Once it is said and done though we will need leaders. These leaders will get hungry for more power. The cycle continues. In reality we will never escape the corruption. Someone will always be there.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
WW3 isn't inevitable but its probable given that nations risking economic collapse are more likely to start wars than face internal civil unrest that result in a bloody revolutions. US has prepared for both by planting seeds of war in Europe and building FEMA camps.

I am religious and follow Buddhist beliefs more so than any other religious books.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Lies, the end times are very much in the Quran

"They said, 'O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?" 18:94

"Not until Gog and Magog reappear, will they then return - they will come from every direction" 21:96

thats just a part of it, theres much more

But why lie and say theres nothing in the quran about the end times

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Well, i actually think its already here, its just a formality.
I dont think we will see the same WW like in the past

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bgregory

bgregory I worry about the tone of your post. Those that push war are evil. We are the master of our fate, the captain of our souls. Instead of letting them darken us, we need shine brighter than ever before. Please seek shoulders to lean on, if you feel that you are loosing control. We are all brothers and sisters that need look after one another.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OptimisticCynic

Lies, the end times are very much in the Quran

"They said, 'O Zul-Qarnain, Gog and Magog are corruptors of the earth. Can we pay you to create a barrier between us and them?" 18:94

"Not until Gog and Magog reappear, will they then return - they will come from every direction" 21:96

thats just a part of it, theres much more

But why lie and say theres nothing in the quran about the end times

How did I lie? The quotes you listed say nothing about "End Times", Apocalypse, a final battle between Good & Evil, an Antichrist/Dajjal/Armilus/Mahdi, etc. The Qur'an doesn't even tell who or what Gog & Magog are. For all we know, they could've already appeared by now.

And you claim there's "much more", well show it. We believe in Judgment Day, but the Qur'an does not speak of the Christian final war between A & B. Like I said in my original post, that crap is in traditions & customs which were included from other religions. but it's not in the Qur'an.

Edit to Add: In fact, the Mahdi, Dajjal, Antichrist and Armilus aren't even mentioned in the Qur'an. The reason I keep pointing this out is because we believe the Qur'an is the direct word of God. Nothing in Islam can override the Qur'an. Hadith & Sunna are not a part of the Qur'an and aren't even agreed upon by the different denominations.

This is the biggest reason why there are so many variations on Sharia Law (Islamic law). Because each community, school of thought, denomination, and sect follows different Hadith & Sunna, and have different interpretations of the Hadith & Sunna they agree on. And that doesn't include the additional innovations each denomination or school of thought may include.
edit on 10-10-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I believe it is our destiny to harm ourselves..

History has taught we are unable to live in peace as a species..

I believe we are designed to fail.. It is a fail safe..

Our creators have made it a point to never come close to evolving to their level..

Nothing and no one will come to save us...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

the battle is gog and magog The end times battle just like the bible

a simple "Are the end times in the Quran" google search proves you are lying

I saw you do it on another thread too, and some person was posting all kinds of facts to refute your claims from sources

Why do you have to lie about your religion?

"We have adorned everything on earth, in order to test them, and thus distinguish those among them who work righteousness. Inevitably, We will wipe out everything on it, leaving it completely barren" 18:7-8

"When the horn is blown once. The earth and the mountains will be carried off and crushed; utterly crushed. That is the day when the inevitable event will come to pass" 69:13-15

"The day will come when this earth will be substituted with a new earth, and also the heavens, and everyone will be brought before GOD, the One, the Supreme" 14:48

"The Hour has come closer, and the moon has split" 54:1

edit on 10-10-2015 by OptimisticCynic because: (no reason given)

Those are just a few excerpts from the Quran about the end of the world

You many times on this site , speak like your an authority on Islam, yet you dont even know that the end of the world is INDEED in the Quran?

edit on 10-10-2015 by OptimisticCynic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You Sir and those like you have no idea what war is like. You only know by the video games you play. I even doubt you ever served in the military for one.

The people who wish for another World War are wishing their own graves. World War II was THE most violent war imaginable, the unspeakable atrocities and violence against each other as human beings was something we as humanity vowed not to repeat or at least never let the world forget.

Today's generation forgot what real war looks like and having to deal with it at their front doorstep on a daily basis. A group of nations against a group of nations that held the balance between freedom and tyranny.

-------------------------------------------------

In closing. You don't know what it's like to be in a war occupied by a foriegn invasion force and rounded up, labeled and shipped off to work camp to die. You don't know how horrible it is to think your going to die when you are in the front lines trying to push back the enemy and the enemy is literally killing as many of you as they can.

The smell of burning bodies, death, severed limbs, explosions, rounds flying passed you. Soldier's of each side searching dead corpses for war trophies and taking pictures of people they just killed. You are stupid and ignorant.

This is coming from a soldier who know what war looks like and have heard stories from WW2 vets. I wouldn't wish it on my own worst enemy.
edit on 10-10-2015 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2015 by 4N0M4LY because: spelling

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

First you say you were military and NSA

Then you go on to say your computer games and you crave that stuff in real life?

Youre all over the map and clearly have NO experience what so ever in anything you have just stated

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join