It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone See This UFO Over LA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I just found this.

So I did a search on you tube and others have filmed it also.

(love the comments "Wooooh thats the spaceships dude"
.)
Also love this comment in the comments section lol.

The 1st part of this vid answers the age old question.....What does it sound like when 2 stoners see UFOs?

I don't know could be drones or anything but I thought it interesting.

Oh and I did a search but...

edit on 10-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I think this is a pretty convincing video and I'm sure they questioned almost every possible scenario

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Witness Chris Montague : "From the Griffith Observatory we saw what looked like a meteor or an airplane on fire coming towards the earth’s surface. The fire ball suddenly stopped in mid air, moved around slowly, then the light burned out. 8 seconds later it reappeared seemingly hundreds of feet above where it burned out. Then a few seconds later, a second light appeared and the two joined together in mid-sky before burning out."
link

Based on that comment above, take a look at this vid of US Navy Seals team parachuting into a LA sports stadium same night..

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Good catch mystery solved

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
So… Anunnaki then.

What amazes me is how many people are on the hills surrounding LA every night with cameras and cell phones and there aren't any sightings.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

What amazes me is how many people are on the hills surrounding LA every night with cameras and cell phones and there aren't any sightings.

That's because there aren't any sightings...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

So they're cloaked these days? Or just don't visit US territory anymore.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Cloaked...

edit on 10-10-2015 by BestinShow because: Wasn't as funny as I thought...

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87

I think this is a pretty convincing video and I'm sure they questioned almost every possible scenario

Why are you sure?

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Witness Chris Montague : "From the Griffith Observatory we saw what looked like a meteor or an airplane on fire coming towards the earth’s surface. The fire ball suddenly stopped in mid air, moved around slowly, then the light burned out. 8 seconds later it reappeared seemingly hundreds of feet above where it burned out. Then a few seconds later, a second light appeared and the two joined together in mid-sky before burning out."
link

Based on that comment above, take a look at this vid of US Navy Seals team parachuting into a LA sports stadium same night..

Yes!

My husband and I once got fooled by parachuters with flares, too. Now I can spot them easily in UFO videos because they only move slowly side-to-side and drift downward.

edit on 10-10-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
la resident here.

totally parachutes.

they look to me to be filming from the Griffith observatory. those bright lights in the middle are the stadium lights of the Colosseum where the usc game was taking place. you can see downtown los angeles to the left in the first video.

the guy says the ufos are over long beach. in reality they are fairly close about 6 miles. and over mid city. speaking of spaceships. the space shuttle is a few blocks away from where those lights are at exposition park.

now for more exotic vehicles they DO fly over and around la all the time. often flying along a flight path just to the right of that first videos shot. coming in from over Santa monica heading inland to about the city of Hawthorne (just to the right if the shot in the far background) and heading out to sea. basically cutting across a corner of los Angeles by her coastline. been doing it since late 2011. maybe not so much now as some dude made a big deal about it online last year. but they fly over la ALL THE TIME and nobody ever gets shots of it, and very few actually see it. I think the last were some kids in hawthorn at a back yard party and sone nurses on a smoke break at st. John's hospital in Santa monica at three am.

I'd talk more about it but its probably not a good idea.
edit on 10-10-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Parachutes,

obviously.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
I've seen a similar ufo, except it went from east to west and then disappeared. I can't say that's 100% authentic but I do think its pretty convincing, although I dont know much about parachuting and flares.

posted on Oct, 14 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: amsterdamn87

No. I meant why are you "sure they questioned almost every possible scenario".

From what I saw and read about this sighting I couldn't find anywhere that 'secureteam' was doing an investigation questioning possible scenarios for what this could be.

edit on 10/14/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
if you listen to the video, these people started asking questions, which all seemed reasonable. They didn't get irrational,nor did they do it with their questions. At least that's what it seemed like to me.

new topics

top topics

join