It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOO Mass Shooting False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
With like 3 mass shootings back to back, I'm worried, who & what will be sacrificed as 'collateral damage' next.

Animals better not be harmed in the making of any news; there's enough beached wales, seals, dead antelopes, oil spills, etc etc

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I understand your worry, there's multiple victims of things like this, yes including animals... But we should not compare the two together, animals and the death of people effect the environment and the people around us in two different ways +. There's already more animals dying than human beings I can assure you that.. Especially with chemical testing and bomb testing.

Animals and people equally alike are always going to suffer as victims from mass issues. We just gotta' do what we can and save what we can while and before it happens.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"Mass Killings in the Last Days"

The land IS mourning

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eugenic
With like 3 mass shootings back to back, I'm worried, who & what will be sacrificed as 'collateral damage' next.

Animals better not be harmed in the making of any news; there's enough beached wales, seals, dead antelopes, oil spills, etc etc

You mean 3 mass shootings that made the news. We have at least one mass shooting every day, 2 or 3 on average.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

First of all, I loved to read your concern over the safety of animals. The world needs more humans speaking for the ones that can't speak for themselves.
Second, I'm not sure if it's been a national story but here in Southern California there's been dogs been found with acid burns all over bodies. Many have been found dead, some had to be put to sleep and others are slowly recovering. It's absolutely heartbreaking and the LE has no leads what so ever!
There was also a break in at an animal shelter. The scumbag killed a few dogs, injured others and opened a majority of the cages so the dogs were running around the city (resulting in 2 or 3 getting killed after getting hit by cars). The jerk was caught a few days later.
As a whole, Southern California is filled with animal loving. Probably to a greater degree than the majority of the country. The past month there has been an increase of animal abuse. So i could see your prediction happening. Let's pray your wrong, though. Like you, I'd be devastated to hear the animals being targeted in a mass shooting. More so then the ones involving humans? Absolutely not! But my heart would hurt for them just as much.

new topics

top topics

join