It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers, colors, gods, devils, satan, the reptilians, hardcore music and a lady....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hello Guys,

haven't been here for a while. Figured I'd work on something to show you guys how to puzzle. I don't know if a bunch of
monkeys can understand any of this, but I'm going to try anyway. I've been sadly disappointed up to now, Nobody seems to understand
it. Ah well, there's enough text and info in the videos that I'm not all going to put here, just watch the videos, I'll put them in order.
If you really can't handle good music, that's too bad for you, then skip it, but follow the story. (A lot of the lyrics used, tell a story as well, hint, hint...) Oh, and there is some swearing in the music and text, so be warned...

Blitzkrieg

Bonus games

Down the rabbit hole

Garden of eden

Loops and reloops

More aliens and stuff

God

Well enjoy this and I'll see what people have to say. And don't start with your BS that you have seen something like it or whatever, cause there isn't. I created this, get it? See ya....

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Not going to watch the videos without some specifics on the content. Good luck shoving this down members throats.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I don't watch videos to read.

Type the information. I'm pretty certain terms and conditions require a summary.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LoDGiKaL

I don't know if a bunch of
monkeys can understand any of this, but I'm going to try anyway.

Finally got my upgrade to monkey .

edit on 10-10-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Seems the derogatory names is getting more attention than the videos. Poor videos.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Here, drink this.
Don't ask what's in it.
Just drink.

Yeah, I've been to those parties before, I'll pass on this homebrew.

Good luck dude.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You start off by insulting everyone, then you expect us to watch a bunch of videos, without telling us anything about them (which is required, by the way)....Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: [post=19908533]LoDGiKaL[/post
You start off by insulting everyone, then you expect us to watch a bunch of videos, without telling us anything about them (which is required, by the way)....Good luck with that.

Well I was going to say that and here you have said it already, you stole my words nearly

Anyway your comments deserved more than a star

A quote as well

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: [post=19908533]LoDGiKaL[/post

Well I was going to say that and here you have said it already, you stole my words nearly

Anyway your comments deserved more than a star

A quote as well

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
54 minutes for the first one? Nope.

I'm annoyed that you lumped homosexuality with lunacy and pedophilia, twice in the bit I saw. God would never use homosexuality as a curse or punishment. So I stopped watching. Your formula was incorrect. Infinity doesn't equal PI - 3. That would make infinity less than 1 and 2 greater than infinity. Nonsense.

Infinity = 4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L

You like puzzles? Solve that.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The last video contained single digit IQ information that ATSers already know.

Numbers, colors, gods, devils, satan, the reptilians

Now if there was information showing direct links with how :-

1) Numbers 11:11 means new programming activation and how geometric shapes are the initial opening up of the 3rd eye
2) raSatan loves sacred geometry because it is linked to the Star of David where the hexagon is formed by the silhouette of a cuboid and the 4 physical elements (triangles and trapeziums) are attached to the David star
3) Reptiles like raSatan and Azazel are seraphs or fiery dragons.

Oh and lets not forget the 3 primary colours red, yellow and blue that are the only colours seen in the angel prison Tartarus along all Ley Lines and granite Monoliths.
edit on 10-10-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoDGiKaL
Hello Guys,

haven't been here for a while. Figured I'd work on something to show you guys how to puzzle. I don't know if a bunch of
monkeys can understand any of this, but I'm going to try anyway. I've been sadly disappointed up to now, Nobody seems to understand
it. Ah well, there's enough text and info in the videos that I'm not all going to put here, just watch the videos, I'll put them in order.
If you really can't handle good music, that's too bad for you, then skip it, but follow the story. (A lot of the lyrics used, tell a story as well, hint, hint...) Oh, and there is some swearing in the music and text, so be warned...

Blitzkrieg

Bonus games

Down the rabbit hole

Garden of eden

Loops and reloops

More aliens and stuff

God

Well enjoy this and I'll see what people have to say. And don't start with your BS that you have seen something like it or whatever, cause there isn't. I created this, get it? See ya....

I am going to quote my own thread.. I am still sadly disappointed in all of you. You see, you have to understand, what does that actually mean? And that is the question.. And I am purposely making the videos of a quality which, meh.. Because, DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER.. And to the jackass who wrote doesn't equal pi.. You are a monkey.. Pi = 3 and an infinte number, you assclown.. That is what it means.. You don't get it... Now, I have more.. Weird stuff... But after this, comes a pause.. Got to do something first.. Almost time...

Explanation

Conversations with god and satan

Language

Interpretation

To all of you, I say Koekkoek and Kiekeboe!!! I know you don't know what that means, I do.. Nananaboeboe, I can do everything better than you do!!!

Sorry for the typos in the videos, but god man, he always comes by and we drink too much, it's ridiculous.. We are now grammar nazing eachother.. Lots of fun... So, for anybody with an actual brain that can puzzle, watch these and lets see what you guys can come up with.. I'll end this by saying: 'Why so serious?' Got it??

O, by the way, I wrote the 3rd Testament in music, lyrics and numbers.. You gotta check it out.. It's about me and a certain number 8.. Listen to it GODDAMNIT!!!
soundcloud.com...

As you can see, I have no FEAR of someone knowing who I am.. Let's get it on!!!!

Have a nice day!!!
Archangel

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Smart monkey that i am i'd guess you just want clicks for your vids?
Mods? Mods! Mods!!! This is against the rules. Promotion!
(You dumb monkey shouldn't have signed with archangel)

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This assclown/monkey has no intention of watching any of those videos. I have better things to do like stick my fingers in the blender.

top topics

join