It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's REALLY 'going on' at CERN?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How coincidental that with the recent media uproar about CERN in recent weeks, NASA has suddenly announced water on mars then pluto geographic world being 'alive' within days of each other, when in reality we're lucky to have nasa make even one huge announcement in even any 5 year period.

Is the 'world' that is presented to us, the world that actually exists?

Example: CERN. The biggest machine in the world, spanning some 17 feet and on the border between two countries, Switzerland & France. They are maging huge, important discoveries in physics. They are proving longstanding theories while disproving others.

Yet apparently, their most recent press release don't share any conclusive findings at all:

press.web.cern.ch...

Although back in July, they did apparently discover their SIXTH new particle; 'pentaquarks', which were only hypothesized some 50 years ago and never proven until supposedly now.

The other five of the 6 particles CERN possibly 'discovered'? They are:
Higgs Boson
Tetraquarks
SuperSymmetry
Coordinated Motion
Signs of a 'New Physics' Afterall - or 'Not'

see the following article for the specifics of this 'science'

science.howstuffworks.com...=5

After digesting that stuff, I come away only wondering what if anything have they actualy 'discovered' and what is their 'real' purpose anyway?!

It just doesn't ADD UP:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eugenic

A whole 17 feet across Good god I never knew we had the capabilities lol.
I stopped the video...just no just no.
Science keeps on learning but no I will not fall for your BS saying CERN is to wage war against God and put satan in his place.
Not even going to flag this one and that is a first.

edit on 9-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
17 miles

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Geez my mind exploded when reading the OP, they saw aliens!!

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
they're probably trying to 'mentally' turn the power switch to "off" or something else unrealistic

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Higgs Boson , Tetraquarks, SuperSymmetry, Coordinated Motion

Nothing new or occult here. These have been in theory for many years.And basically , they still are.The probability is called the confidence level measured in Sigmas , like 5-Sigma which has a relative chance of not being accurate as app 1 in 3.5 million .These "discoveries" still have a relative low Sigma factor.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is the 'Dance of Destruction' that everyone is referring to:

A few comments below the video:

Looks pretty similar to the dance in I Pet Goat by Heliophant... just saying...

www.youtube.com...

These are the same crazy whacko scientists that ridicule Christians for believing is God. Yet here they are, in all their hypocrisy, worshiping an occult pagan god of destruction. All you atheists who rant about "reason," "logic," "proof," here is your precious scientific community at large for all of you to see. They are trying to prove the big bang never happened. They are trying to prove a multiverse and parallel dimensions so they can abolish a start point and thus abolish God.

They need to do this because they have come to terms with the fact that chemical and cosmic evolution is against every law of physics. These are supposedly the most brilliant minds the world has to offer. Look at them now, dancing, worshiping a demon-god. They will bow to the one and only true God and his Son Jesus Christ. The King of Kings. Warped and sick is what they are.

www.youtube.com...

TMR AKA 'Red Pill Revolution' video and viewer comments on CERN:

The Shiva dance at Cern is truly disturbing. Maybe it was all just a harmless bit of fun, but the people who run this shindig, whether they are the illuminati, luciferians, or whatever they are, never do anything benevolent. It's not in their nature to be anything other than what they are, pure #ing evil straight from hell, if there is such a place.

www.youtube.com...

WOW is right :/ ....also it's no accident they're doing this now "March Madness" def not coincidence.... woahhh just CREEPY. In this short clip it's loaded with symbolism...It seriously creeps me out.. Can't wait for your doc...much love to you

www.youtube.com...

The powers that be know this world was created by a higher power, also known as 'God'. So since they know the big bang is fiction, the real purpose for CERN is not about particles. They have created a whole new religion called 'science', which is belief based. Does this place really exist? Or is it more CGI fakery? The media uses it to scare the masses as well as to disprove 'God'. That latter is their main goal. NASA exists for that purpose and their pictures and videos are all CGI. Why build this massive thing if the powers that be already know the answer?

www.youtube.com...

Anita Fuentes commentary on the meaning:

edit on 9-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I just did a search using the words CERN 'Tower of Babylon' and OMFG!

The circle on the salt flat is the image of a magic circle. Info turned up in a web search for the use of salt in magic circle will make it obvious. (The usual caveat applies - get the Lord's permission before visiting sites.)

The skin color of the black performer is being used as the symbol for evil, representing the demons the circle provides protection from. When the purpose for casting a magic circle involves a spell, energy is raised inside the circle (bubble) and then is sent out (cast) into the universe at the opportune moment.

CERN's LHC has to do with CERNunnos, the god invoked in many spells. (See December 21 Celebrates the Birth of CERNunnos). The hand is as the Horus hand or the hand of Isis, the black madonna, and the fingers 3 and 4 on the physicist's ear signs the production of Horus through the union of Osiris and Isis.

CERN's Lord of the Dance

According to the author below, there is far more to Cern than what is being publicly revealed.

They saw the Cern dance in a dream and they were called 'the Luciferians'...

The article is very in depth with several images and video, I highly recommend going to the link and looking at it...

The people of Babel wanted to reach into the sky with their tower- or reach into the heaven. Cern also is attempting to reach into the heavens, a new dimension, in their words they are trying to “pierce the veil”. I wonder and I’m starting to believe that the people at the Tower of Babel were doing more than just building a really tall building like I’ve been taught in Sunday school. I believe they may have been trying to enter the heavens or another dimension just like Cern is trying to do.

I know they all tie in together and there is much more to Cern than is being revealed. First, the Cern dance in their video is the same dance I saw in my dream called the phoenix dance ( in my dream). Also in both dream there was some kind of terrifying control almost non human over all the land. In the first dream we had to (at work) dance a required phoenix dance and song and in my second dream of Nowruz, I found that the phoenix is the original symbol of the Zoroastrian religion, the origins of Nowruz new year. The Staircase I saw in dream 2 of Nowruz is the same staircase of nations from the Zoroastrian religion, it symbolizes a future time when all the leaders of all the nations come together as one bringing gifts to their One leader, who they call the king of kings.

Dance of Destuction: Interesting that is the name of the dance, it also defines the meaning of Phoenix, and also seems to be a dance to the goddess they planted outside Cern, Shiva, the goddess of destruction. Why would they perform a dance to the goddess of destruction? Spring Equinox: Nowruz begins at the Spring Equinox and this day is an important day at Cern – the day of the Cern start up.

My Second dream in March of 2013 led me to discover Nowruz, an ancient Perisan, Zorastrian new year. The dream was terrifying and I saw a ritual staircase – which is part of the Nowruz tradition. It was a new year and the most powerful and elite group celebrated this as a holy, ritualistic day- their power seemed like it was not human and they performed many rituals and only the elite could participate. These people, in my dream, were called the Luciferians and they struck terror in all people.

At night the rulers stood on this great staircase for the new year ritual. Each leader stood on a different step from top to bottom. The Phoenix is a mythological creature that is cyclically regenerated or reborn. Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor

• When I searched for new year in March with a ritual staircase, I discovered Nowruz – origins of the Zoroastrian religion. The Obama’s have been celebrating this each since he’s been in office and it is recognized as a national holiday by the United Nations

Cern : The New Tower of Babel

Another link:

Is CERN Recreating the Tower of Babel?

edit on 9-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

They are just having a little tea party is all, sheesh.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid
I just did a search using the words CERN 'Tower of Babylon' and OMFG!

CERN's Lord of the Dance

Links:

Is CERN Recreating the Tower of Babel?

See.. tons of occult planning/symbolism put into their elaborate rituals including right in the CERN facility itself, and very little actual 'discoveries' to show for what they are *allegedly* working on.

I call BS on them even discovering anything significant; other than taking more precise collision measurements than before given the scale of the machine, but indeed they are simply 'shedding some more light' on such theories that have been around for like over half a century instead of making 'discovery' after 'discovery' over the years. Ie, Symmetry, what have they actually found, after having investing in that elaborate 'Symmetry' skit?
Cern's link to its discovery regarding light's nuclei/antinuclei: press.web.cern.ch... and 'pictures' of the 'Alice Experiment' which supposedly 'proved' symmetry for the first time:
cds.cern.ch... nd+not+internalnote%3A%22Civil+engineering%22&sf=year&so=d

One things for sure, is they are amping up power each time indefinitely thus possibly until they DO 'rip the universe a new one' and the occult ritualism galore helps deconstruct the 'discoveries' and dig deeper at what the rituals may be involved in invoking..

'We don't know anything, but we will/may find out in 2015':

Wonder what's with the BEAR at 0:45?!

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think they were pretty sure that these things existed and they had the plans all drawn up for how they would use these things they were just waiting for definitive proof. they have their proof now so the assembly lines are rolling 24/7, of course we won`t know anything about it until 50 years from now.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Whats really going on... i think the project will be put on hold for a hundred years..

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This guy is partially correct.

Back in 2012, the Illuminati who have practically lost control of this planet want to create a massive army (7 billion people) to fight the aliens that have been building up slightly beyond the Kaspien Belt.

Aliens against the reptilians (Illuminati) intervened at CERN, hence the serious shut-down.

To open up a portal to all other worlds running parallel to this one, CERN now needs more power.

Remember how 2012 was the year of light and new beginning. Now the Pope has said the same thing.

Once the Pb ions start getting used from Oct 16th onwards, entities that the Illuminati control will be gating through to this world and will possess many people.

Look at the D-Wave 2048 quantum computer that works at CERN. It can handle 7 billion objects. So with all the cell phone towers using a specific frequency, 7 billion people will be under their control.

Thankfully a really huge event is going to occur now up to when CERN shuts down in early December.

Think about it. If humans have been in contact with aliens since Roswell and before. How come, not one alien species has willingly given this neutral information to human scientists concerning the big bang ?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
...Kaspien Belt.

What the hell is the Kaspien Belt and how did you find out space aliens were hiding behind it?

posted on Oct, 15 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
watch the offical cern video where they dance around, go into another dimension and literally raise a demon and get possessed by it. they do the dance of destruction too. creepy. theoretically it could open portals. i've also heard rumours it can bounce back time.

posted on Nov, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Redlisted

I just ran across the below article while searching, this sentence immediately caught my eye: "Permanent portals are the main objective of Satanists..."

The goal of Satanists is to eventually have demonic spirits materialize in the guise of benevolent beings. According to a former Illuminati, they will use rituals, dimension portals and blood sacrifice to make this happen.

Marcos writes:

"Why would the elite spend hundreds of years studying these rituals, gematria, numerology, etc? Why do some spend their whole lives studying this crap ? If it didn’t work at all, they would just get tired of it and go spend their millions in Monaco."

A recurring theme in TV and movies is the concept of portals that send travelers from one dimension or universe to another. A book, Rastros do Oculto, from Brazilian author, Daniel Mastral, may explain the recurrence of this theme in the media. In the book, he states that occultism, magick and Satanism seek the opening of portals and communication with evil fallen angels, or demons.

The accumulated esoteric knowledge of the ages was passed down by demons in the form of rituals, in order to open these portals and alienate people from God, assuring their damnation. Misery likes company. The author tells us that in Ancient Egypt, Satan promised an alliance to a few. These people, who became the Mystery School members, are known as the Brotherhood of the "Children of the Fire". According to Mastral, there are two kinds of portals: portals to the body and portals to Earth. Portals to the body allow demons to interact and control humans.

Portals to Earth are more complicated. According to Mastral, reality is comprised of nine dimensions which overlap in space but are separated in practice. He gives us the metaphor of an elevator. Spirits from more elevated dimensions can go down to lower floors, but no one can go up. We live in the fourth dimension. Below us there are several powerful demons who have been imprisoned by God as judgement. Lucifer is the only evil spirit to visit the ninth and highest plane.

www.henrymakow.com...

Some portals are temporary and some, the most important ones, are permanent. Temporary portals depend on exact timing and special alignment of the dimensions, and this knowledge is beyond our science or perception. Evil spirits cannot manifest in the middle of Fifth Avenue. They need the strong energy created in blood rituals in order to materialize. But once the ritual ends, they must go. More stable contact can only be achieved through portals.

Permanent portals are the main objective of Satanists (they like to be called children of Lucifér, with stress in the last syllable). According to Mastral, there are 90 of them, and 72 have been opened by the turn of the century. Nine more have been opened by 2006 and the last nine will be in 2013. The exact conditions for the openings of these portals are known only to few witches of the highest rank.

We can expect that they require huge amounts of human sacrifice and psychic energy. A great honor given to a Satanists is to be able to pass through one of these portals and meet demonic powers in their "home turf". In this process, there is a temporal shift, with minutes on Earth meaning hours in the other plane (much like what happens in "alien" abductions).

The opening of these portals is the reason we have seen since the 1950s so many spiritual manifestations such as UFOs, light orbs and apparitions, sometimes in plain daylight. Satan’s hope is that with the opening of the last portals, powerful demons from lower dimensions will be able to come to earth and eventually, interact with humankind. They will not present themselves as demons, but as benevolent aliens and evolved spirits of light.

The Satanists’ goal is to eventually perfect a human who can stand a complete possession from a very high demon and exhibit powers never seen on Earth. This person may even exist today, and he will be the antichrist.

Ex-Satanist Details Illuminati Spiritual Plan

new topics

top topics

join