It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Seagall Believes a Lot of Mass Shootings, and Other Gun Problems are Engineered.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This video is from last year, but it touches a problem which is happening as we speak more and more often under an administration that obviously wants to implement draconian laws restricting, and banning firearms to U.S. citizens.

If you don't want to watch the whole video, although it is only 4minutes and 46 second long, you can skip the beginning and watch starting around 1:45.

In this video Mr. Seagal explains how the Second Amendment is not only a right, but the fact that the founding fathers included this right in the U.S. Constitution not only for people to be able to protect themselves against foreign invaders, but for Americans to be able to protect themselves from a criminal/evil government.

He further states an example, of how the NAZIS banned all minorities, including Jewish people from owning firearms, and this allowed for the NAZIS to commit the crimes they did against the minorities.

He further states: "and I believe, and I hate to say this. But a lot of these mass murders, and funny stuff that is going on. I believe a lot of this is being engineered."

It is too much of a coincidence that under a U.S. administration which in the past was caught trying to use a false flag, Fast and Furious, to blame American gun laws for Mexican drug cartels getting their hands on American weapons, when in fact it was the Obama administration who supplied these firearms to the drug cartels; that more and more of these mass shootings are occurring.

All these mass murders increasing are not a coincidence. Things can happen a few times and be coincidence, but when they keep repeating there is a pattern, and someone must be behind that pattern.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I used to like Steven Seagal when he was all -small movements, maximum effectivity and that. Such a shame he seemed to become an idiot.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

He further states an example, of how the NAZIS banned all minorities, including Jewish people from owning firearms, and this allowed for the NAZIS to commit the crimes they did against the minorities.

The anti gunners IGNORE this. When it has been proven that gun control ideology is RIGHT WING extremist ideology.

Of course they will never admit that it is.

Gun control is what passes for the modern day definition of 'liberal'.

Having the 'freedom' to do as one wishes with someone else's RIGHTS.

edit on 9-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Man he got fat. What the hell happened to that guy?

Shame his comments will be dismissed and ignored by so many.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Is Seagall back from North Korea?

Interesting.

America might need him to fight evil Washington DC and the military might they control. I wonder if Kim gave him some ideas on how to do that? Ted Nugent could be his 4-star general and Rupert Murdoch could be his propaganda officer.

Of course, there's always Arnie... no telling which way he'd go with the insurrection.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

What makes his thoughts any different then the many celebrities that push their ideas all the time?
Thought we were suppose to ignore them.

Eta: this isn't aimed at you but feel free to answer.
We always talk about the reason why the founders put it in and important it was that they did it, but who was allowed to have guns when it was implemented? Did they follow this idea that every man and woman should have gun with zero infringement?
edit on thFri, 09 Oct 2015 18:29:02 -0500America/Chicago1020150280 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Well, according to the way of thinking of the anti-gunners, who lean to the left, they would think that gun control is right wing extremist ideology because in their minds people like Hitler were extreme right wingers.

But in reality people like Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, the castro brothers, Stalin, etc. They all implemented some sort of gun control over the population. They were/are all extreme left wingers. Gun control, among other policies, are more commonly implemented by left wing extremists.

In this day and age gun grabbers are trying to scare Americans into giving up the Second Amendment right.
edit on 9-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
doesn't Segal have his own big collection of guns?

and when did he change up the spelling of his name. seems mysterious, like the new old 'Neo', must be the shades and his mysterious CIA past.

can only imagine what he knows

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

What makes his thoughts any different then the many celebrities that push their ideas all the time?
Thought we were suppose to ignore them.

Eta: this isn't aimed at you but feel free to answer.
We always talk about the reason why the founders put it in and important it was that they did it, but who was allowed to have guns when it was implemented? Did they follow this idea that every man and woman should have gun with zero infringement?

The people who were considered citizens at the time were allowed to have guns, yes. As the definition of who was a citizen and who wasn't changed, so did who had access to firearms and who didn't.

Not sure why the celebrity crack is in there? I don't really care what celebrity says what. Doesn't mean I don't agree or disagree with them.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He further states: "and I believe, and I hate to say this. But a lot of these mass murders, and funny stuff that is going on. I believe a lot of this is being engineered."

Why?....why do you believe "it's" being engineered?....you have 320 million people in America, 320 million people that have free access to virtually every millitary grade weapon on the market yet you, and Steven Seagal, thinks that the situation is being "engineered".

What exactly is being engineered?.......I'll bet if the UK gave free access to hand guns and automatic weapons to the general public that we would also have catastrophic headlines like the good people of the USA have to endure.

I don't think anyone is going to take your guns of you anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Take heed to the warnings America. You will not get a second chance. The founding fathers are watching their doundations being turned upside down.

They foretold that the banks would control the money and so it came to pass despite their warnings and mechanisms put into place to prevent this erosion of freedom. Now, they will disarm you yet taking away more.

They saw it all coming and the enemy is patient and full of tricks and deceit.

Be weary America, choose wisely while you still can.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed the pro-2nd Amendment people getting more and more militant? Several years ago advocates for gun rights would claim personal protection from "bad guys" (robbers and rapists) as their main argument.

Today? Today protection from a tyrannical government is their main argument.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I like the Seagull. He is right and deserves some chips.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Hardly. Read any gun thread on ATS and you'll see more than a few comments about self defense, home defense, etc.

The rise in "tyrannical government" comments is probably a mix of the perceived over-stepping government that's currently running things and the Internet giving people like the Michigan Militia a forum to spout off and get attention. The tyranny comments have always been around.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

Why?....why do you believe "it's" being engineered?....you have 320 million people in America, 320 million people that have free access to virtually every millitary grade weapon on the market yet you, and Steven Seagal, thinks that the situation is being "engineered".

First of all, Americans do not have access to "military grade weapons"... Assault rifles that American citizens can have are semi-automatic. That means for every trigger pull one bullet is shot from the barrel...

Military firearms like the old M-16 or the M-4 are fully automatic weapons, and mostly the Armed Forces and government agents are the only ones that can have these weapons. There are some legal ways to acquire fully automatic weapons but this "priviledge", which was actually a right, was taken from Americans decades ago. However, most Americans cannot have this "priviledge" anymore.

What exactly is being engineered?.......I'll bet if the UK gave free access to hand guns and automatic weapons to the general public that we would also have catastrophic headlines like the good people of the USA have to endure.

As for why I agree with Mr. Seagal? Because the Obama administration already tried a false flag trying to blame American's right to own and bear arms for Mexican drug cartels getting their hands on weapons which we later found out through an investigation were in fact provided by the ATF with the consent of the Obama administration.

By Sharyl Attkisson CBS News December 7, 2011, 7:20 PM

Documents: ATF used "Fast and Furious" to make the case for gun regulations

Documents obtained by CBS News show that the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) discussed using their covert operation "Fast and Furious" to argue for controversial new rules about gun sales.
PICTURES: ATF "Gunwalking" scandal timeline

In Fast and Furious, ATF secretly encouraged gun dealers to sell to suspected traffickers for Mexican drug cartels to go after the "big fish." But ATF whistleblowers told CBS News and Congress it was a dangerous practice called "gunwalking," and it put thousands of weapons on the street. Many were used in violent crimes in Mexico. Two were found at the murder scene of a U.S. Border Patrol agent.
The Gun Dealers' Quandary

Several gun dealers who cooperated with ATF told CBS News and Congressional investigators they only went through with suspicious sales because ATF asked them to.

Sometimes it was against the gun dealer's own best judgment.

www.cbsnews.com...

Not only that.

Gun store owner had misgivings about ATF sting
When federal agents with Operation Fast and Furious told Andre Howard to sell weapons to illegal purchasers, he complied, but he feared someone would get hurt. Then a border agent was shot.

September 11, 2011|By Richard A. Serrano, Los Angeles Times

Reporting from Glendale and Rio Rico, Ariz. — In the fall of 2009, ATF agents installed a secret phone line and hidden cameras in a ceiling panel and wall at Andre Howard's Lone Wolf gun store. They gave him one basic instruction: Sell guns to every illegal purchaser who walks through the door.

For 15 months, Howard did as he was told. To customers with phony IDs or wads of cash he normally would have turned away, he sold pistols, rifles and semiautomatics. He was assured by the ATF that they would follow the guns, and that the surveillance would lead the agents to the violent Mexican drug cartels on the Southwest border.

When Howard heard nothing about any arrests, he questioned the agents. Keep selling, they told him. So hundreds of thousands of dollars more in weapons, including .50-caliber sniper rifles, walked out of the front door of his store in a Glendale, Ariz., strip mall.
Some 2,000 firearms from the Lone Wolf Trading Company store and others in southern Arizona were illegally sold under an ATF program called Fast and Furious that allowed "straw purchasers" to walk away with the weapons and turn them over to criminal traffickers. But the agency's plan to trace the guns to the cartels never worked. As the case of the two Lone Wolf AK-47s tragically illustrates, the ATF, with a limited force of agents, did not keep track of them.
The Mexican government maintains that an undisclosed number of Fast and Furious weapons have been found at some 170 crime scenes in their country.

articles.latimes.com...

BTW, it is believe that there were other operations similar to Fast and Furious in other areas of the nation that were implemented to allow the Mexican drug cartel criminals to purchase American weapons in the U.S... This was done to force legislation for gun control.

During an interview on Thursday evening with CNN’s Anderson Cooper, Issa said he’s concerned that ATF agents may have used tactics similar to Fast and Furious in Texas as well.

“Well we are, and there are similarities,” Issa told Cooper. “These were known straw buyers that were not intercepted or stopped, and ultimately gun walking, everyone has a different definition, but when you let weapons go from the control of a federally licensed gun dealer, to a straw purchaser, to an intermediary, and ultimately to the scene of a crime, if you dont interdict that immediately and or follow the weapons and interdict it before you lose control, youre gun walking and clearly appears to have happened in Texas.

dailycaller.com...

The ATF, and the Obama administration tried to claim that this operation was done to capture the "big fish" in drug cartels, but the thing is as far as I know none of the weapons that have been recovered from crimes and were used under the false flag "Fast and Furious", so far none of them had tracking devices.

I don't think anyone is going to take your guns of you anytime soon.

The Obama administration has been trying to for years. Under his watch "apparently" there are more mass shootings and Obama has stated that he would politicize every atrocity to try to pass gun control laws in the U.S.

edit on 9-10-2015 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Here's a thing I don't get. As a result of my other thread on the NRA and the Second, I saw many people say that gun ownership in that day was a given...a necessity...a no biggie. Then I did more reading that I wanted to of both the Federalist and Antifederalist papers.

And I kind of drew two things from this. The main concerns and writings in the papers seemed to be more an issue of state militias v a standing federal army than anything to do with owning a "thing." And as the addendum to that, if gun ownership was such a given and such an everyday part of life taken for granted, like a plough or a horse or a sword or whatever other things and tools necessary to survival, why would they have been all tht concerned with it?

I'm not being a jerk. It all just got me to really thinking.

ETA: I probably should have posted this in the other thread.
edit on 10/9/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

At the time, "militia" meant every able bodied make between a certain age range. It was far more decentralized than when compared to today's militias. So if the government were to pass law that disarmed the militia, it would have had the effect of disarming the entire citizenry (as citizenship was defined at the time). The idea was that should push come to shove, not only would the militia far outnumber the standing federalized army, but would be as well armed.

The militia was redefined in 1903 by Congress and now you have an organized militia, state militias, unorganized militia, etc.

ETA - the idea of using a gun to protect one's farm, plantation, etc WAS akin to owning a plough. The idea of being able to stand up to a federal army was not, given the way the English had run things.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)[/

Second ETA - your other OP is flawed. As early as the mid 1800s SCOTUS issued decisions that said the 2nd applied to individuals. Presser v Illinois, the court ruled that the second protects the right of the individual to keep and bear arms from federal regulation, but not state regulation. The Presser case is cited by both sides of the debate as supporting their arguments, because on the one hand it says that states can regulate firearms while the federal government can't, but on the other hand it specifically mentions the individual right to keep and bear arms, and also says that states should not, and legally could not, pass legislation that effectively disarms the citizenry because it would deprive the state and nation of an armed militia.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2015 by Shamrock6 because: I have no idea what the hell happened and I can't figure out how to fix it. Sorry.
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Steven Seagall ain't no hollywood sissy boy like Van Dam.
He's the real thing even more than Bruce Lee. A total bad ass.
But engineered is an understatement. Why can't we protect
our schools? Because that would make engineering these
shootings close to impossible.

Keep refusing to see what's right in front of you.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
BS....Nobody is going to take our guns! If they were they would start with the firearm manufacturing, ammo, shooting sports, hunting and shooting accessories businesses. Shut down a multi billion dollar industry...get real!! In fact firearm manufacturing is on the rise, to the tune of 8 million guns a year.

www.hoovers.com...

I worked with Mr. Seagal on this one. Nice guy!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 9-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-10-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

BS....Nobody is going to take our guns! If they were they would start with the firearm manufacturing, ammo, shooting sports, hunting and shooting accessories businesses. Shut down a multi billion dollar industry...get real!! In fact firearm manufacturing is on the rise, to the tune of 8 million guns a year.

That's exactly right and anyone who thinks the people who run
this country care if we blow each other away? Are truly feeble minded.
They don't care about you, me, our kids and often times they don't
even care about their own kids.

Gun control is not the goal.
edit on Rpm100915v15201500000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join