It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puking after witnessing triangle UFO (California)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This will be brief but hopefully detailed:

Witnessed 3 large lights in the shape of a triangle, very apparent that the lights were connected to a "ship" which was triangular in shape.

Flew at about 1,000 feet above the air from the North heading South.

Completely silent, no sound whatsoever.

4 AM in the morning, approximately 7-8 hours later the witness awoke with an overhwelming urge to vomit and did so for 30-40 minutes.

Abstraction: Could this be radiation poisoning? Are there any examples in life where "looking" at radiation has effected a person adversely?

.... Anyone who has any information, please submit it into this thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

4 AM in the morning, approximately 7-8 hours later the witness awoke with an overhwelming urge to vomit and did so for 30-40 minutes.

It's called drinking too much.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What about Diareah?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Mayhaps the ETs impregnated her and she has morning sickness?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Find someone with a gigercounter ,maybe a dosimeter.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Best thing to do is review the experience under hypnosis. Look for possible " deleted scenes" .

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If you are "looking at radiation" it is looking at you. Time exposed, how far you are from the source, and what is between you and the source affect the dose. I've read of people that saw the exposed core at Chernobyl, and they are dead.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

this one comes to mind.....

www.mufon.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Find someone with a gigercounter ,maybe a dosimeter.

A giger counter or dosimeter only work in the presence of radiation. After exposure I would think blood work would be a more effective means of dealing with it.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Not radiation. If anything, harmonic frequencies I would think.

Certain sounds can make us feel scared or even loose our bowels. The subsonic frequencies could be a byproduct of some propulsion method, or perhaps an active denial system to keep people away from the craft.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm so sick of this! A bazzillion iPhone cameras around the earth and nobody can get a clear shot of the "huge black triangle with three lights." My take on these UFO/triangle reports from now on is, pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk
I'm so sick of this! A bazzillion iPhone cameras around the earth and nobody can get a clear shot of the "huge black triangle with three lights." My take on these UFO/triangle reports from now on is, pics or it didn't happen.

Please take a pic of an airplane at night with your iphone. Take all the time you need. See whether it looks like anything useful as evidence of airplanes.

Expecting anyone to take a picture of something in the sky at night without preparation is asking a ton. I would be shocked if someone could get a pic of a legitimate aircraft with three lights flying over unexpectedly with their phone.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Odd because a certain bassist never mentioned nausea after seeing it, twice. I wonder if emitting frequencies like that is a capability and not a side affect.

a reply to: SonofaSkunk

I know I really really want to see it too. Maybe one day though, dont get frustrated.
edit on 9-10-2015 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

originally posted by: SonofaSkunk

Please take a pic of an airplane at night with your iphone. Take all the time you need. See whether it looks like anything useful as evidence of airplanes.

Expecting anyone to take a picture of something in the sky at night without preparation is asking a ton. I would be shocked if someone could get a pic of a legitimate aircraft with three lights flying over unexpectedly with their phone.
Yup..I tried to get a pic of the eclipse with my phone,and all I got was a small dot.Imagine trying to get a dark object with lights up in the night sky.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

If this witness truly believes that they have had radiation exposure, then the thing to do is see about being tested, by an actual doctor. I would not, I repeat NOT, advise hypnosis, since this can bring on false memories, even if the hypnotist isn't trying to lead the person. Someone under hypnosis has a strong desire to please the questioner, and can actually invent details if they have no real ones to offer.

Unless, though, there is continued illness, radiation poisoning seems unlikely. That would continue, not hit once and go away. Any number of things can make a person sick. Some foods produce gas, which can make one ill if they sleep too soon, and some foods can digest more slowly, and make one sick if they sleep too soon. Someone could simply be a little ill, or have eaten something tainted.

Sure, looking for a possible connection makes sense, but there might not be one.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Waking up later and vomiting for 30 minutes is a pretty serious symptom, and having it happen after a close flyby of an unknown craft that was totally silent adds to that not being a coincidence.

There have been in history the same reports of odd symptoms after a sighting of a strange craft including nausea and even having a feeling that the sighting was not important and you should forget about it and not mention it to anyone. I have a relative who had that one happen, and a month later they remembered their sighting and found it curious that they didn't think it was strange at the time.

edit lol 390 minutes.. was changed back to intended 30 minutes
edit on 9-10-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Even a truck burning oil can leave people feeling nauseated after it drives by;

it's not a stretch to realize any weird craft might have a similar effect or far worse, I mean people could be vaporised by a fleeing craft/UFO!

This does remind me I should get a mini geiger counter. Between the radiation woes and 100 degree weather in the middle of october, nothing surprises me regarding anomolies out there in our environment anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

I proposed both, side effect -OR- intentional capability.

Side effect of some kind of engine tech or stealth systems ... or an active, anti-personel system to scare people away/keep them from looking/getting close. If the thing is pretty much invisible, just getting a sick and/or fearful feeling might make people want to head the opposite direction from the craft.

Besides, we don't always share everything on here, now do we?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I have a Canadian Lady friend who told me back in the late 80s, Her, Her fiance and her Dog were overflown by a Triangular Ufo in a Suburb in BC, and she told me that they personally felt like they were being compressed/Squashed by some form of an energy field as it flew over them, and that they went to the ground and were violently ill and Vomiting...Including her Rottweiler. She said there were many witnesses of this event, but only they had experienced the illness that she claimed to had lasted several days, and that her Dog had to be taken to the Vet, because he was experiencing extreme paranoia and continued illness. She said not only could they hear a loud Hum from the craft, but they were feeling it as well.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
My eldest lad was throwing up on the front lawn at 2.30 this morning . Pretty sure he didnt see a black triangle .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join