It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo era photos released on flicker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
thousands of Apollo era photos released on flicker. www.flickr.com... 2157659052908231 WOW there are some great pictures here! Ill be looking at these for hours. What is your favorite one?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Definitely the ones of the crazy gold tin foil landing module that looks as flimsy as a shopping trolley oh and doesn't leave huge piles of dust or nice big footprints on landing..yup those ones

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

While I believe we went every flight to the Moon, it will be interesting if some of the enhanced images that seem to show other things are included or strangely missing from the new releases.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

I assume they were released by nasa and never released before? I am on the fence when it comes to the moonlandings but if they were fake or not...I am looking forward to see the pictures which are altered for the ignorant population of planet earth.

Does that make any sense.....

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The LM? you realise that the structure is on the inside, the reason it looks like its been made from 1/8 inch sheet metal, is because... sheet metal was tacked onto cover the internal equipment. The actual stronger structure is on the inside of all that cheap looking construction.

I love conspiracy theorists.

"NASA wont release the photos! release the high res photos otherwise it has to be fake"

"OK" *NASA releases loads of photos after meticulously scanning the negatives (which takes forever btw, i know because iv done it)

"FAKE!"

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
Definitely the ones of the crazy gold tin foil landing module that looks as flimsy as a shopping trolley oh and doesn't leave huge piles of dust or nice big footprints on landing..yup those ones

The Russian lunar module certainly looked like it was a bit more durable. Like it was going underwater, rather than to the Moon.

top topics

join