It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Clerics, Academicians Call For Jihad Against Russia To Protect ISIS In Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Putin I believe will put up to 200,000 troops in there if he has to

He will not fall and let the US mess around with them as they did before

Don't forget the Chinese too. A general of the people's army once said, he could lose 100,000,000 soldiers, that's one hundred million and still come out fighting.

Only India could match that as a single nation.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: Gothmog

And didn't the Vietnamese send America packing in Vietnam? Oh no wait, we are not allowed to ever mention the US losing a war, my bad!

What is your point?

Has anyone mentioned anything about Vietnam or the US ? ...In one word ...No . I believe this topic is on Russia and the middle east

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Has anyone mentioned anything about Vietnam or the US ? ...In one word ...No . I believe this topic is on Russia and the middle east

Really?

Then why did you say this?

Seems as if Putin forgot his own history lessons. Didnt a small US backed force of locals in Afghanistan kick their donkeys and send em packing back to the Soviet Union ?

You just broke your own rule

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Really?

Then why did you say this?

Seems as if Putin forgot his own history lessons. Didnt a small US backed force of locals in Afghanistan kick their donkeys and send em packing back to the Soviet Union ?

You just broke your own rule

No , who is the leader of Russia as we speak? Where is Russia involved in now? Where were they in the 70s? What happened in the 70s that is ON TOPIC ? Vietnam is not ON TOPIC / Therefore , I have not broken my own rule.

Now , with that explanation comes my famous line
Thank you for playing the game. Please try again later

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MrSpad

One would think they know the 'enemy of my enemy is my 'friend' doesn't really work.

The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy.

That is gonna come back and bite them in the butt.

Neither the Sunnis or the Shia like the Israelis very much.

Jordan had been ally of Israel for decades. Not to mention Egypt and Israel have been working together for decades as well. The Saudis and the Gulf States worked with Israel have since the first Gulf War. This is not something they advertise but, they have common enemies and since they all depend on the US as a backer nobody wants to lose that by starting trouble with each other. When all is said an done the current goal in the mid east is power centers based on the Saudis and the Gulf States, Egypt, Israel/Jordan and Iran, with all them beholden to the US thus keeping a balance of power in the region with nobody able to break it without losing everything.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Is there an actual credible source for this? Nevermind don't need it.

According a Reuters report, the Saudi clerics behind the fatwa though are not part of the KSA government

So they live in Saudi, not "Saudi Clerics" though as in not from the government.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

According a Reuters report, the Saudi clerics behind the fatwa though are not part of the KSA government

So they live in Saudi, not "Saudi Clerics" though as in not from the government.

While it's not 'official' Saudi policy, do the jihadists who buy into this crap really care?

They'll go blow up anything they are told to, by any cleric with great glee. The allure of those 12 virgins in paradise is strong in the ignorant ones....

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Why are Muslims always calling Jihad and slapping Fatwah's on people they don't like.

Not really a peaceful lot are they!

I trust we will stand with Russia and continue to bomb ISIS if it's ranks start filling again.

And why are some wasabi Saudis calling on people to fight on their behalf? Go and do it yourself, get precision bombed into the Stone Age and do us all a favour.

Dirty beasts.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

While it's not 'official' Saudi policy, do the jihadists who buy into this crap really care?

They'll go blow up anything they are told to, by any cleric with great glee. The allure of those 12 virgins in paradise is strong in the ignorant ones....

I agree. I just see people claiming the Saudi government is behind this, they are not.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
On Crosstalk this morning on RT three Americans took part and one opened the curtain on exactly what the position is with the USA by saying that too many $ of oil and the Israelis are the people who actually want Assad gone and they are dictating to the USA so it to has to jump to their demands.

Now that's not a way for one of the strongest countrys' in the world to operate, American has been turned into a puppet although we are hearing more criticism about and honesty as to who actually runs it these days.

Regardless of whether or not these clerics are part of the saudi royal house's policy they are calling for exactly what King Saud wants so nitpicking over this is stupid.

What we do need to be clear about is that these to.sers are among the most cowardly and deadly individuals in the world. These are the men that drones need to be aimed at and got rid of. How dare you incite people to do acts you are too scared to carry out yourself - they want jihads - go fight them then, but stop sacrificing young lives for your dodgy ideological causes. They already have in Saudi a caliphate yet refugees don't seem to want to go there, why would they want to go to another in Syria/Iraq? Someone needs to tell these dinks people are leaving and not wanting to live there. Perhaps we are at a time when some muslims want to live in a freer world?

There is nothing so disgusting as men who incite and runs wars from the safety of behind the walls of some supposedly sacred building thousands of miles away from the battlefield.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kemal
a reply to: CallYourBluff

So you want all of us Muslims get killed? You want a holocaust 2.0 or what? I'm disgusted.

I seriously don't care if you're disgusted.People who believe in the teachings of a schizophrenic,child raping,pedophile "prophet" that flew to Heaven on a horse, deserve no place in civilized society.Religion (especially Islam) is a cancer that has been holding back the human race for long enough.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Child raping? His wife Aisha was never alone (no metapher for sex) with him until she became an adult. Our Prophet (peace be upon him) raped no one. No one said that Buraq with which he ascended to the heavens is a horse. That's why it's called Buraq and not a horse. Muslims actually contributed a hell lot to science, many books were burnt by the Mongols during the invasion in Iraq, though. Algebra anyone? If you were educated (and thus contributed to humanity's progress) you would know that the names of Muslim scientists from the past pop up in every field, be it mathematics, medicine, chemistry or biology. So get your facts straight and educate yourself instead of listening to bull#. If anyone is shizrophrenic, then that's you with your fashism and ignroance. You are the true cancer cell here on the forums. What a loser.
edit on 9-10-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Kemal

Actually, as per your own religion Aisha was married to him when she was age 6 and then consummated the marriage at age 9. Sorry, but that's pedophilia. And sex with someone who is 9 years if age in our current society is most definiitly rape. It's a pretty simple Google search. I would post a source, but seriously...its a simple Google search.

I would like you however to prove your point with a valid source. Great name calling too BTW. Really makes you look credible and intelligent...
edit on thpamFri, 09 Oct 2015 07:45:46 -0500k1510America/Chicago0945 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

edit on thpamFri, 09 Oct 2015 07:46:38 -0500k1510America/Chicago0946 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

OK...here's what i'd like to know;

Why don't the West simply bomb the hell out of Saudi Arabia and take the oil instead of turning a blind eye to ALL of the crap that these thugs get up to against their own people and their neighbours?

I mean...it hasn't been a problem for all the other oil nations the West has bombed into the stone age and then nicked their oil...what's special about Saudi that we don't do the same to them?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: grandmakdw

So as an American, can I ask your opinion of Obama's response in refusing to join Russia in all this?

I promise I won't attack, it's just we've heard virtually nothing of what the everyday American thinks on this.

I am another American who will answer your question,
but you may not like the answer,
especially from a conservative,
or neo-con as you like to call us.

I have thought for many years that the US
needs to get out and stay out of the ME.
No advisers, no arms, no nothing. Why?

Because we are doing nothing but
making matters worse with a policy
that does nothing to end the mess but only
prolongs the mess.

Obama refuses to even let soldiers
stop Afghans from raping little boys and punishes
the soldiers for stopping pedophilia.
That kind of army is more than useless and only
aggravates the situation.

Russia has every right to be there.
The poison that is ISIS is in their back yard,
it is slowly encroaching on their country physically and their citizens.
The US is a continent away.

Those who blame conservatives for this mess are wrong.
I am a conservative who
thinks that Obama should have kept his promise
of pulling out and keeping our
noses out of everyone else's business.

It is Russia's business and they finally have the guts
to do something about it before it invades their country.

The EU is so wimpy they have invited terrorists
into their homes,
70% of the refugees are able bodied men.
Why didn't they stay and fight for their homes
and their country?
The EU was stupid to let the able bodied men in.
The women and children, that was good,
the able bodied men, NO, the able
bodied single men - that's inviting ISIS into your house.
The EU is worse than useless in fighting ISIS, they
are actually letting them in and then complain
about it, but do nothing.

So I applaud Russia for actually trying to rid the world of ISIS
by bombing their headquarters like Russia did
while the US bombs a Doctors without Borders hospital

Obama's military was decimated of real soldiers and replaced
by politically correct soldiers who are more interested in allowing
Afghans to practice their culture of raping little boys
than making sure they don't accidentally bomb hospitals.

Under Obama, liberals, the military has become a social
experiment gone really bad.

That is what this conservative US citizen thinks.

Obama is refusing to help Russia because Obama doesn't want
to be politically incorrect, instead he is staying symbolically
and making everything 100 times worse.

edit on 8Fri, 09 Oct 2015 08:25:16 -0500am100910amk095 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kemal

Can you answer me these questions coz it's been puzzling me for some time:

After everything that has gone on and will continue to go on, why do you still want to remain in this Religion?

Do you want 'Sharia' Law where you live and why?

Arent you sick of 'Religion' yet?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Child raping? His wife Aisha was never alone (no metapher for sex) with him until she became an adult. Our Prophet (peace be upon him) raped no one. No one said that Buraq with which he ascended to the heavens is a horse. That's why it's called Buraq and not a horse. Muslims actually contributed a hell lot to science, many books were burnt by the Mongols during the invasion in Iraq, though. Algebra anyone? If you were educated (and thus contributed to humanity's progress) you would know that the names of Muslim scientists from the past pop up in every field, be it mathematics, medicine, chemistry or biology. So get your facts straight and educate yourself instead of listening to bull#. If anyone is shizrophrenic, then that's you with your fashism and ignroance. You are the true cancer cell here on the forums. What a loser.

Sorry you have a hard time accepting the facts.Carry on with the insults, it suits you well.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
my suggestion usa and russia team up and take out the real threat to world peace the theocracy of saudi arabia and yes i called it a theocracy and not kingdom because these ahole clerics really run this country not the king. sorry about my language but i felt in this case it is appropriate.

posted on Oct, 10 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

so according to Alarabyia your source say ?? im an arab and went to Alarabiya news site and didnt find a word about fighting with ISIS , whats wrong with ATS these days , why are you spreading lies like that , for your information Saudi Arabia released a decree on march 2014 listing the names of the terrorist groups ISIS,alnusra,muslim brotherhood,hizbulla of Saudi Arabia and alqaida of Iraq Yemen and from the GCC countries , and they have criminalized taking part or associate with any group whether it is religious or extremest or listed as a terrorist group by the international community.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

They contributed to the arts but science not really. For example algebra was created by the Greeks and indians. What Islamic scholars were very good at cataloging Greek and Indian books. In that error there was little scientific study going on in the Islamic world. There major contribution was art and not science. In fact most written languages today borrowed some form of calligraphy from Islamic scholars. Made advances in weaving and pottery as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join