It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians in America Murdered for Their Faith; Media Yawns

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I will post where you did later when I get home.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
DS, you can play semantics all you want. The post is there for anyone to read. I don't have to read your mind. You made it very clear what you meant by it. Just own up to it, and move on. We've all made posts we wish we would never have made. I certainly have. Many times over. But now I have to live with it, even though I may not even think that way any more, or it didn't come out right, or I was aggravated, or I simply got caught up in the moment. Whatever. It's still recorded, and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: uncommitted

according to reports this happened in front of the rest and after the first wrong answer they knew what would happen if they told the truth. Yet they did tell the truth.

I'm afraid you are going to have to show some evidence of that. The witnesses I have seen talking were all in the same location and when the shooter asked them to show they were Christian he shot them, he didn't ask each person individually, which means they did not know if being Christian was going to save them or kill them.

Once again, it doesn't matter what the religion/non religion is that was the subject for this - if he had asked who was Muslim and Muslim people stood up, would this thread have taken the same flow? If they were Sikh? How about atheist?

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: deadeyedick

If one of my kids was killed for telling a killer "yes" - I would be devastated that they didn't have the common sense to LIE about it. And for a "deity" that never, ever shows his face? No way.

The thing is, you first of all would need to know which is the 'right' answer. Regardless of what some people are saying on this thread I do not believe there is anything to show that they did know that.

The killer said words to the effect of stand up if you are Christian to the whole group. Some stood up, those that did were shot (or from what I understand, the ones he could shoot), he didn't ask once, shoot those who stood and then asked again to the same group with the same result - or at least not according to any news report I have seen.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Klassified

Deleting as Klassified beat me to it.

edit on 9-10-2015 by uncommitted because: as per the line

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tenebris
I don't think religious background matters at this point. It's quite frankly irrelevant. What does matter, however, is that those were innocent people. And now they're dead. Pardon my bluntness, but just because they were Christian doesn't make it any more or less serious. The fact is, those people had families, friends, others who knew and loved them. That is the real cause for outrage.

Probably the most important points made in this whole thread, and frankly many other similar ones.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted
Agreed. If the thread had been started on that note, it would have taken a whole other direction. It always amazes me that those who single out certain groups or types of individuals, somehow think they're making a point, in their warped, perverted, way of perceiving the world. As if we're all going to agree with whatever demented reasoning they had for for murdering innocent people. SMH.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
no matter how you martyr yourselves
no matter how you play the victim
no matter how you twist and contort
no matter how many positions of power you install yourselves in

your religion will die
it is dying
and even if you prolong it
the inevitable will come to pass
and your religion and way of life will fall by the wayside like countless others before it
to be relegated to the "mythology" shelves
and then eventually forgotten

forever

how many more lives will you destroy or waste literally and metaphorically for this fruitless endeavor?
edit on 9-10-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: Klassified

I did not say Kill them all and let God sort them out.

That is a fact.

And I did not know you could read my mind?

If you can, what am I thinking about you right now?

Here we go.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sooooo you gonna respond to this?
edit on 9-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I'm saying that christian persecution does not exist in this country, I mean, come on. this country was founded on christianity, right???

We have christian "leaders" right?
We have christian sayings on our currency, right?
So stop complaining, and playing the victim.

better yet, pray about it. . .

i was raised evangelical christian. yep, holy rolling, laying on of hands, anointing in oil, speaking in tongues. the whole shebang. I was essentially brainwashed up until the age of 13. and you know what i was taught? that we are at war, a holy war, and we must arm ourselves with the Helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, belt of truth, shield of whatever, and the sword of the spirit. so why don't these christians put on their armor? it's almost as if . . . . . GOD DOESN'T CARE IF HIS FOLLOWERS DIE. . . .

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
a reply to: grandmakdw

I'm saying that christian persecution does not exist in this country, I mean, come on. this country was founded on christianity, right???

We have christian "leaders" right?
We have christian sayings on our currency, right?
So stop complaining, and playing the victim.

better yet, pray about it. . .

i was raised evangelical christian. yep, holy rolling, laying on of hands, anointing in oil, speaking in tongues. the whole shebang. I was essentially brainwashed up until the age of 13. and you know what i was taught? that we are at war, a holy war, and we must arm ourselves with the Helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, belt of truth, shield of whatever, and the sword of the spirit. so why don't these christians put on their armor? it's almost as if . . . . . GOD DOESN'T CARE IF HIS FOLLOWERS DIE. . . .

that is the whole meaning behind "kill them all and let god sort them out". its a moral free pass in the name of being moral.

and yes, it is a war. its a war between the two factions of a false dichotomy born specifically for the purpose. sinners and saints, righteous against the hedonistic. but who is in charge of drawing this line? thats who the real suspect is. the man encouraging us to kill in the name of life, to destroy in the name of creation.

so much irony.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
right? too bad it's us vs. us and not us and SPACE. c'mon humans, get it together.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join