It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what? I'm SICK of this!!! Just plain sick and tired of it!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I don't think it's America people hate, its the American regime they hate. Like Iran doesn't hate Israel, it is the Isaeli regime they hate. Just comes out all wrong in the translation.

If America was really like in the old movies it would be the greatrest nation on Earth.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The Muslims are the many as far as the most hated group today and because of terrorism, dictators, religion, and the Palestinians that hatred only grows more each day. Thanks Fox News!

No they aren't.

Try being a gun owner, rich person,banker, corporation,and republican then get back to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Muslims are the many as far as the most hated group today and because of terrorism, dictators, religion, and the Palestinians that hatred only grows more each day. Thanks Fox News!

No they aren't.

Try being a gun owner, rich person,banker, corporation,and republican then get back to me.

Or a Saudi Oil Baron Prince.

/sarc

Stop crying about rich people being persecuted.

Yes we hate them, so what.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The Muslims are the many as far as the most hated group today and because of terrorism, dictators, religion, and the Palestinians that hatred only grows more each day

I concur, but you gave a valid reason.And , no , it is NOT hatred for Muslims (I have many Muslim friends) it is the radical element, just as you yourself named. Even my Muslim friends hold a deep disdain for this

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's what he thought too! But then...oh, nevermind! (it's a fantasy vs. reality thing).

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for proving the point.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No they aren't.

The Muslim population outnumbers them greatly but feel free to do that math if you wanna nit pick.

I don't think bankers, corporations, republicans, or gun owners come anywhere near the kind of hatred Muslims face today, especially those poor poor bankers.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

And how many threads, and how many Internet articles, and how many US government regulations are there on those groups of people ?

I did the math, and it adds up to tens of thousands of regulations to keep them folks in their place.
edit on 7-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Level headed people think like you but you are the minority.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for proving the point.

You misspelled negating.

edit on 7-10-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Nice thread.
I can't stand America.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It is The United States of America Constitution that is both envied and despised. It is a work of progress over which control of destiny is sought. The U.S. Constitution is the best model of civil society humanity has ever witnessed. It is not perfect, but it is perfectly human.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

And how many threads, and how many Internet articles, and how many US government regulations are there on those groups of people ?

I did the math, and it adds up to thens of thousands of regulations to keep them folks in their place.

Wait, what? You're talking about thread creation, internet articles, and government regulations? Like, really? You did the math? For reals?!

There are plenty of threads, articles, and regulations against all of the above, so what's your point?

Fact is the Muslim population greatly outnumbers all those so called hated groups combined and they are the largest most hated group today.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Illegal immigrants may get more hate followed by refugees whom are Muslim.
Hate may be the wrong word fear is maybe better.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Every citizen under any form of government should have the right to denounce their own country or territory if they believe those in charge do not represent the will of the people. Freedom and all...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

As an American I can say that I used to think it was jealousy on the part of other countries.Now I know more about the world situation and realize that our government brought this on itself.Let me explain please:

You are a national of another country and just had your elections.You voted for who you want as your president and are quite happy that he won! Time goes on and maybe the president isn't perfect,heck who is? But he is doing an alright job by you and so you support him. Then you start hearing things come out of the UN about how your president needs to go. He is a dictator and is causing his people problems and taking away their freedoms. You are like "what the hell"?? Come to find out the USA is screaming the loudest about how your president has to go. Next thing you know,some 'rebel' faction is armed and fighting with your government that you support. People are now being killed on a regular basis and you are afraid to go out at night with all the fighting.You and your family are now stuck in a war zone not by your own making. When you realize that the USA is arming and supporting the rebels you start hating the USA. The worse things get the more you hate the USA. Now the question is,are you hating because you are jealous like Americans like to think,or is it because the USA in its 'exceptionalism" is meddling in your country's affairs where they should not be?

This is not an unusual scenario in the world. We have done this in Latin American countries,the middle east and now Ukraine. No one has bothered to stop us due to coercion,blackmail,and monetary pay offs. But you blame the people that suffer under what we caused? I understand that Americans like to think that this is the greatest country in the world,but I hate to say it,that train left the station years ago. Bear with me here. What makes a country great? This is something that all Americans need to think about. What is it that makes you think that America is still the greatest country in the world? Is it our health care? WHO says the USA ranks only 37 on that,so we aren't the greatest there. Okay,lets try our education system. Nope we rank just under Russia even! We come in at number 14. Okay I know,lets try our quality of life here. Um,we squeak in at number 10.Consumer price indes? Number 20. We did manage to come in number 42 on pollution,thats a good thing right?

We have more guns deaths for a nation supposedly not at war than any other. The people in this country aren't happy.They have lost their jobs,their lively hoods,their self respect,and their buying power.We have veterans that are sleeping in the streets every night,yet did their jobs in another country. We have people that have paid into social security for years,and get just a tiny amount each month to try to live on. We have both adults and children going to bed every night in this country hungry,and the politicians just say to cut more programs and that will fix it. How do they figure that? It may fix it alright,but now how they imagined. People watching they're children starve started the french revolution didn't it?

I am not hating on the USA believe it or not,but I look at my country,the one my parents told me was the greatest,and I realized they had been sold a fake bag of goods. If you keep holding up your hand and saying that this is the greatest country in the world,you either need to come up with something to prove it,or stop,take a deep breathe,and look really long and hard at what this country has truly come to stand for. I promise you its not truth,justice and the American way now. We don't even have the best freedoms anymore with the patriot act and the NSA.

Until enough people wake up,stop saying we are the greatest,and look at our problems and say, WE CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS. Nothing will change.It hasn't in all these years while people have been willfully blind. The time now is to support our country and look at what needs work and fix it!

Our technology will not save us. As far as I am concerned all the cell phones ipads etc are just the new Romes way of using gladiators to keep us entertained. The alarm clock is ringing........

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I think those people actually know their crap does stink but find it easier to lash out towards something other than their own toilet. It's in line with a lot of conspiracy in regard to the Illuminati, TPTB or a greater control. It's a comfort to believe that one's lot is oppressed because of some other, unstoppable force. It's hopelessness, in a way, and certainly not surprising.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

There's plenty of hate against South American immigrants in the US and the recent Syrian refugee has also sparked much animosity but hatred comes in waves and the biggest most consistent wave has been Islam.

There are many posters who openly hate Islam but any poster criticizing Israel's gov't is automatically a Jew hating, Iran, Hamas loving bastard.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
S&F, good OP.

Some of us Americans here are the most critical of our country all the while supporting. Apparently, even with the wealth of info(then again lots of people don't even utilize it) that is the internet, people are still strong headed and will never care to understand our constitution. That's just the tip of it.
edit on 7-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

George Bush Senior
Bill Clinton
George Bush Jr.
Barack Obama
Hillary Clinton
John McCain
Iraq
Lybia
Syria
Regime Changes - "35 countries where the U.S. has supported fascists, drug lords and terrorists"
www.salon.com...

Self-Righteous judgemental Christians
Federal Reserve
Monsanto
NSA

I am sure I am missing a few. I don't think people on ATS hate all Americans, just those who are responsible for the list above.

Our leaders are international war criminals.

I think most people on ATS realize that 99% of Americans are just regular folk trying to get by.

edit on 7-10-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join