It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogue Community College and Southern Oregon University Bomb Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

ASHLAND, Ore. (AP) — Southern Oregon University canceled classes Wednesday because of a “potential threat” found in a school facility.

q13fox.com...

As classes at Rogue Community College resumed Tuesday, police called Monday's disruptive bomb threat "a fairly elaborate hoax."

www.oregonlive.com...

All this in the wake of the tragic UCC shooting.

These bomb threats are near my immediate location, and I'm approximately an hour away from Roseburg where the UCC shooting occurred. I have to ask myself, what is this world coming to? This is absolutely insane. America has truly lost it's mind. There's rumors circulating here in Southern Oregon that the shooter was part of a "anti-gun group". I wouldn't be surprised by anything. But the fact that these bomb threats are occurring really goes to show - what is banning guns or more gun control going to do if peoples sanity is the problem. Take the guns away, some idiot gets makes a fertilizer bomb and takes out a classroom. Lets ban fertilizer to! That will solve the problem. Lucky for me, I'll be leaving mainland U.S.A for good and be staying somewhere far far far away from all the troubles of this ridiculous society.

Anyways, enough of my opinion. This is ridiculous. People are going insane, bottom line. What are your thoughts?
edit on 7-10-2015 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: b3l13v3

This doesn't surprise me in the least, likely another stunt for the politicians to push for more power and control, starting to think all this crap is nothing but a psy-op.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
yes.....its a total breakdown of society. People think they know what reality is and how firm their grip is. It only takes one well timed insult to our senses to send almost anyone over the edge. Add to that whatever psychotronics are being used against us and the chemical onslaught and you have a disaster waiting to happen at any given time.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They seriously need to outlaw those who want to harm or kill others. Wait.......

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I sincerely wish this thread would receive as much attention as the giant gun debate crap does. How is gun control going to stop bombs? It doesn't.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

And an additional 10 miles south, Southern Oregon University was closed on what police called a general "threat" but called it credible and took no chances.

LINK

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumStickNinja

That's a better link than the one I found. I woke up this morning to my friends telling me all about it. Ashland, Medford and Grants Pass are all joined to the hip and about an hour away from Roseburg.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yeah my cousin was in class during the RCC bomb threat...craziness in the SO Or right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Seems like these bomb threat hoaxs have been the thing lately in the NW.
"Threat against SCC students likely made by phone from California"
Source

edit on 7-10-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

There is already a book with real info on the Oregon UCC Shooting:

www.amazon.com...=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1446055463&sr=1-2

top topics

join