It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To expect the End of the world in October 7th 2015, Let me ask why?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Here it is, if you want to know more, why some sects believe that today October 7th 2015 is going to be the end of the world, a reset of the September 24th already passed and clearly falsely prophetised.

oct7thlastday.com...

www.biblecalculator.com...

judgmentdaybeganmay212011.com...

www.theguardian.com...

With all respect, apart of their belief in predestination, an idea that contradicts the personal freedom we have to chose in between good and evil, what I see in their Biblical analysis is three weak assumptions:

First, a very fragmentary study of the scriptures, taking paragraphs from here and there omitting their context to link them in a bold speculation.

Second, an urgency to know in advance things that clearly don't pertain the human sphere of knowledge, what even Jesus Christ prevented he himself didn't know, only God father know the day and the hour.

Third, this obsession with the final or doom day shows so much interest in fatality, in to see life from its temporal perspecive, as a whole, I mean the existence of this planet. The trully essence of the message of the scriptures is that the Creator has conceived the miracle of life as an eternal unfolding and improving process, so why to be so morbid?

It is more clear that humanity is doing a lot of mistakes that can compromise the existence of our planet than to claim that God would want to destroy this unique magnificient world he has created.

If there is a real risk of end of the world in our generation is not from the hand of a divine punishment, but probably from very human affairs, like :

- The irresponsible way politicians are pushing and pulling nations against nations in terrible conflicts, ruling for the interests of who can profit of those wars.
- From the fanaticism and fundamentalism that is taught by many sectarian religious groups moved by hatred,
- From the unmerciful economic competition for the conquest and contorl of markets that the Globalization has triggered, based not in better quality or service but in cheating in taxes, exploiting workers, scaming or defrauding people.
- From the decadence of ethical and moral values that the materialism boosted by this world order has brought,
- or by the devastation int he natural resources through uncontrolled polution that the ambition of the industrial establishment is promoting.

All spiritual and religious traditions of the world talk about a Messianic era to come, in which all these terrible human errors are going to be fixed, not a great anhilation of our world under the anger of a furious God.

Pls read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To live in spiritual sane way is to assume that any day must be lived as a final exam, to be always prepared and ready to give balance of our lives to whom has given them to us, that is the most likely meaning of to live in the wait for the end of the world.

The End in that sense is to cross the finishing line of the race we all are running, as Paulus of Tarsus used to say.

The thread is open to the free discussion of the topic , as always bounded by the necessary norms of mutal respect in the posting according with the rules of the forum.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/7/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Very well written, and I am in full agreement. I definitely feel if human civilisation is to end, it's because we did it ourselves. I purposefully didn't say the end of the World, because I feel if we all go (Except for a MAD occurrence) the planet will go on it's daily routine, among with all the other animals in the world. Humans, being humans, will kill ourselves whilst every other organism here points and laughs, shouting "Not so smart now are ya!"

Of course, I am not bashing people's belief in a biblical end of the world. More power to them if it helps them live their lives. For me, although I believe there is SOMETHING after all this, I personally believe we have more chance of killing ourselves than biblical creatures rising from the depths and ripping us apart. However if that does happen, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Christians in my community can be some of the most disgusting people I have ever met.

Dirty double crossing hypocrital thinking slime

They "know" the world will be over next week, then they have another excuse why we're still here.... Tomrw hell's gate will open, but wait, we have another "blessed day.

They'll help you, then talk smack about you to all their friends.

I wish the God would help them then anyone else to see the world for what it is and try to change it, rather than wait till God comes back.

..... And they think I'm crazy😜
edit on 7-10-2015 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I take it you're fairly religious? Just guessing by the language used. For the record I think that's great! Faith is important..

But the main reason I wanted to comment is, it's always refreshing to see someone with a thread of common sense, and ACTUAL knowledge of scripture. I agree whole heartedly, if the end is to come within our lifetimes, it'll most certainly be of our own hands..

Much love and good vibes to ya friend!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Deasr seaswine,

I think it is not fair that many religious people suffer every certain time , in addition to all the daily worries that we all must deal with in our personal lives, also of the anguish that irresponsible leaders create just to maintain alive their sectarian fanaticism.

The End of the world is more as I have already said the End of this perverse World Order in which we are living, only based in materialism and the return of humanity to its origin, toward the spirituality that is the trully source of life, balance, harmony and perfect equilibrium of all things.

To try to portrait God as a Supreme being that enjoy the task of to exterminate or destroy is definitively evil, is not based in any seriuos study of Religion, the true nature of God is to create, in an abundant, diverse and generous way, not to destroy for selfish satisfaction.

That morbid game of to spread panic on false Dooms Day is only briinging to the world the rule of Fear, and where there is fear there is no Love.

1 St. John, 4: 18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Thanks to all that have posted for their comments.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: AK907ICECOLD

Well AK9071CECOLD,

Not everybody that claims to be Christian really knows even what that means, many are just miliatants of organizations that are exploiting the need of faith of others and trying to maintain very well closed the doors of salvation in order to get control over their followers through fear of condemnation.

Where there is only hatred, fear, anguish, guilt, sorrow, negativism it is clear that the Love of God is abscent. Now, this does not mean that we can accept that everything in our modern world is Ok, but a positive attitude and the certaintity that God is going to save humanity is vital.

As I already told the true Christian way of assume the end of the world, is just the arrival point at the end of a good race, one that only can improve the condition of the athletes that have ran it.

1 Corinthians 9:24
Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

1 Corinthians 9:25
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.

1 Corinthians 9:26
Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
If the world is going to end today. What in the world are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out with family or other people you enjoy having near you?

If I knew today was the end even if there are nice people here, I'd have more pressing matter and other people to be around and most likely would be to busy to even be on this site.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

That is a really cool advising, but Dear ObjectZero,

However, lets be straitforward into talk about this business. It is likely that we are going to see at the end of the day that the world is going to continue being in more or less similar situation that was at the early hours of this morning.

So many enthusiastic people of the end of the world are going to be pretty disappointed this night, and probably there is going to be a reset for the Dooms Day date tomorrow.

Hence, no reason to go in a hurry to arrange an extraordinary family meeting. Lets reserve that energy for the weekend, Thanks giving day, Christimas, New Year or Hanukkah.

By the way, it is also an act of Love that please God to put all our soul in our work and into all the people we have contact to, not only in our family or the ones are into our private life.

To reserve all our capacity of Love for few ones is not very different than the idea that salvation is coming only to some few members of a small group, it is in the core of the sectarian way of thinking.

St. Matthew 12,11"Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12"Because lawlessness is increased, most people's love will grow cold. 13"But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved.…

St. Matthew 5, 45so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46"For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? 47"If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?…

St. Luke 6:32
"If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I agree with you. Many paranoid people have claimed to understand the scriptures and predicted doom. All of there predictions have failed.

I believe in the messianic age to come and I see Armageddon as a revolution of values.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The world is almost certainly not going to end tomorrow. I'm not going to say it won't because that's up to God, of course, and He may be fixing to surprise us all, but I don't get that sense.

However, I would like to point out that God is not above using the hand of humanity to bring about judgment. He has done it again and again in the Bible and warned that He would do so. So, yes, our doom may come at our own hands, but never mistake who is ultimately in control.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes, Ketsuko,

but my impression is that what is going to occur is that when we arrive to the point of no return, in other words, when the planet become an unstable world, under the damage caused by the effect of our civilization, with terrible natural disasters, with mad weather patterns, when all our regional conflicts merge in a terrible devastating generalized war that will not have winner but only loosers, when all the systems converge in to a kind of global crisis that will appear as absolulte chaos in all orders: social, moral, economic, political even ecological, then it is going to be the moment of God arrival.

God will certainly extend his arm to our world not in atttude of punishment, but to embrace us in his infinite love and cure us with his divine mercy of all the terrible consequences of our own sins.

God is going to cure our terrible sick economies, our unrested souls, there will not be more people needed to drug themselves to tolerate the stress of the modern life, he will cure our ill bodies of the effect of plagues that we themselves triggered, as well as the ecosystems we have damaged, and the societies that we have put out of control, anarchised or living under the rule of permanent tiranny, violence or discrimination.

Pls read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whoever has read carefully the prophecies of Bible, and studied them with real good guidance and understanding, will easy see that the four Horsemen of the Apocalypsis represent all events that even have already occurred in our world since long time ago, that has a lot to do with the way we have used this planet:

Bloody wars in between men: The French and American Revolutions, The Napoleonic wars, the American civil war, The Mexican reforma war, The Mexican Revolution, The Chinese revolution, The Russian Revolution, WWI, WWII, The cold war regional conflicts ( Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia, Afghanistan, NIcaragua, Salvador, Cuba, Angola, Mozambique, Congo, Uganda, Chad, etc ) ,

Famines caused by Tiranies, social unbalances or human caused ecological disasters ( Ukraine, Etyopia, Bolivia, China, Polonia, India, Bangladesh, etc)

Terrible plagues boosted by unhealthy life conditions ( Black Plague, Poliomyelitis pandemics, Spanish flu, Viruela, Aids, Ebola, Cholera, H1N1, bird flu, etc)

Economic crisis boosted by the uncontrolled human ambition ( Dutch Tulip manias (1634–1637), the British South Sea Bubble (1717–1719), the French Mississippi Company (1717–1720), the post-Napoleonic depression (1815–1830), Great depression, 1975 recession, 1981-2 recession, 1992 recession, Great Recession).

Terrible natural disasters through which the inbalance of the earth become manifest: Tokyo, Guatemala, Haiti, Mexico city, Sumatra, Charlote Island, Chile, Sn Francisco etc. megaquakes or volcanic eruptions ( Kracatoa, Mt St Elene, El Ruiz, Mt Pele, Mt Elba, Mt Pavlof, etc. ) .

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
and....nothing, still here. World still spinning around like normal. Guess a new date will have to be picked again. But maybe this time they'll give us more then a days notice.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

Yes Dear ObjectZero,

One of the things that were clearly suspicious of the rhetoric of these sects promoting the Doom day in September or October was they were assuring that the salvation tickets were already unavailable anymore since May of 2011, something that is ridiculous.

I am sure, and that is consistent with a serious analysis of scriptures, that God has a plan of salvation for humanity that extends until the very last moment of the very last day before he takes again control of this world to call for final judgement.

There is no sense that the salvation plan ended about 4 years ago but the world would continue expecting God after that, because the scriptures say that the gospel might be preached to all nations until the end of times.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Also it is clearly stated that there is no salvation closure without final judgement, and there is no judgement of nations without resurrection coming before.

Daniel 12: Michael's Deliverance and the End Times
1"Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued. 2"Many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt. 3"Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.

Now, the hebrew and Christian scriptures are also very straightforward to claim that the final judgement will be of dead and alive people, so it requires that the resurrection day come before. It is evident that such an event has not yet come, since the media would have done a tremendous coverage of people coming back from their tombs.

John 5:27-29New International Version (NIV)

27 And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

28 “Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Rev. 20:11-15.The Judgment of the Dead
11 Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done. 14 Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. 15 Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 10/8/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Cant' be. Hard to believe. ministrywrite

new topics

top topics

join