It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always Lock Up Your Guns....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Well....this ad certainly took it to a new level. I found it very humorous and the point was well made. Not sure what others would say, but it is definitely a memorable ad which is what people want.

Seems to have been made a while back but is making the rounds lately.

Anywho....placed in this forum because.....GUNS!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Lol.

I think we'd all be safer if we just banned.. ahem.. "personal massagers"

Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Just put a trigger lock on it......

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I bought a desert eagle 357 because it is hard to chamber the first bullet. My daughter is thirty one and she still can't chamber it. I never realized when I bought it that she would never be able to use it. My wife can't chamber it either. Talk about wimps. I suppose someday I'll be a frail old man and have to sell it because I can't chamber it. Otherwise I will be sooo embarrassed. I suppose even though kids can't chamber it they might be hitting each other with it and it is very heavy.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
At a huge church meeting, my brother found a "telescope" in the ladies bathroom (he was 5). It was pretty funny when mom realized he was playing with a tampon inserter. I love kids imaginations.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Ha that's great. On a similar note, my little brother found a box of tampons when he was around 7 and ran around the house pushing the inserter as hard as he could so the tampon would 'pop' out. He thought they were "super cool pop guns!!".

Anyways, great video, thanks for sharing!

edit on 7-10-2015 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Awkward! LOL!

Great message and funny vid!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Guns should be locked in a gun cabinet or safe and the key or combination hidden. Each gun should have a trigger lock or a cable lock through the chamber mechanism and the keys or combination well hidden. Any individual who does not do this is taking a big risk.

Kids are very curious. I know. I used to pickup and look at my dad's pistol.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I figured with all the heated gun threads going around the last few days that this would provide some needed humor to the boards. I think I would likely not survive the laughing fit should this ever actually occur in front of me. Life after this scene, in real life, would likely just be boring....LOL!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What caliber are those?

Found a photo of one online. Gonna run by the gun store tomorrow and see if they can order one for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
How about youy discipline your children NOT to disobey you and mess with fire arms by teaching them to shoot at 5 years old?

top topics

join