It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: ISIS jihadis posing as migrants 'smuggle deadly undetectable NERVE GAS into Europe'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

So why aren't Europe protecting their borders when there are clearly very real dangers with terrorism at an all time high.

Because they sold the EU to everyone when they started it: one currency and one Union, who needs borders?

Now the ravages of the "leadership" in Brussels have taken their toll on countries like Greece (three cheers for Austerity) and they can't afford to patrol their ocean boundary to stop the flood of refugees hemorrhaging from the ME nations the EU willing helped to destabilize under NATO's banner.

You've sown the wind, now reap the whirlwind.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I do register what the informant portrays because it is a possible knock-on of the scenario portrayed, but it should be kept in perspective.

I don't see this issue as anything to do with racism. I noticed that one of the biggest racists, Diane Abbot is claiming it is - so knowing what she is, perhaps she has been looking in the mirror admiring her sweet little self too much.

Its only a 'could be' but I don't like these scenarios because they give nasty idiots nasty ideas - although not so silly if one lived in the ME and had had Sarin tried out on them.

Its a bit like ones own actions biting one on the bum considering where possibly the sarin originated from. Except these were not actions I believe many in the UK's or European publics would ever have condoned in the first place.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Britain and Europe have a right to cultural soveriegnty which the mass migration is clearly dilluting.
Millions wade into Europe and demand food,housing,welfare,cigarettes and even women for sex.
It's delusional insanity on the behalf of the self loathing lunatic left destroying the whole continent to look like good samaritans and demonize anyone who disagrees like they hold some righteous narrative we all have to bow down to.
To carry on in this way the leaders of Europe are basically comitting suicide and destroying milenia of culture.
I dont see Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,Pakistan,Israel or UAE opening their borders,its specifically being burdened on Europe.
The very same people demanding we open our borders are also the same scum bags that armed ISIS in the guise of helping moderate rebels to bring down Assad.
The British and American Governments are responsible for the whole stinking mess and now have the hard faced cheek to have a go at Russia.

I feel sorry for the genuine migrants who have had their lives wrecked and ancestral homes destroyed by these sociopaths we call politicians but to expect Europe to let in droves espcially when theres a high probability a good few are Jihadists and half of them are not even Syrian but economic refugees is a disaster.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am not afraid of nerve gas, try to imagine few diseased, suicidal terrorists prepared to make disease outburst here, in Europe, instead.....quite different numbers of dead people as a result, yes?
Things are really messy novadays, if you ask me...
edit on 7-10-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
a reply to: and14263If you had actually read the 2014 link you would see that it is referring to ISIS and saying that something very similar could be carried out in Europe or USA!

That's why I thought you were a troll:

"COULD"

"COULD"

"COULD HAPPEN"

In that case my 3 year old is just as much a threat as she COULD find out where Trident is and she COULD accidently set it on course to Russia.

I'm done in here. I don't want an argument, I'm sorry I said you were a troll when you aren't but you are posting material that is conjecture and propaganda and presenting it as fact - which is a bit trolly.

Either that or you don't understand what the media does, how it does it, its function in the world and how they use language cleverly (or not so) to manipulate the reader.

To be honest I still think I'm being trolled.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Agrreed. WMD in the EU. Why not, they used it to start war in Iraq and Syria, now be verrry afraid, its coming to your backyard.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: and14263

Agrreed. WMD in the EU. Why not, they used it to start war in Iraq and Syria, now be verrry afraid, its coming to your backyard.

EU started war in Iraq?
Are you sure?
Do.not.be.ri-di-cu-lous, please....

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
The Express AND The Daily Mail are your sources.......nuf said. I don't deny that this is an opportunity for ISIS but until there is some real evidence from a believable source I'll not take the right wing xenophobic bait.

So we have to believe an "insider".....hmmm yeah right.

You do realise that one of the tactics of ISIS (and all extreme organisations) is to instill fear so that everyone goes around fearing their own shadow. The extremists WANTS YOU to be fearful of all immigrants. Then the native population imbarks on path of protest and intimidation out of fear. This then causes the immigrant population to withdraw inwards on itself and become detached from the rest of society with only themselves as protection. Guess what happens then......the extremist moves in as the immigrants saviour.

Well done by spreading this fear you have become a propoganda agent for ISIS.

Sometimes I think people forget the "terror" in "terrorism". It's more useful to terrorists to have people afraid of something happening than something actually happening.

It's the same for guerrilla fighters, too (though I'm not saying all guerrilla groups are or were terrorists). If they can make enough random attacks or threats of attacks in strategic places, it gives the impression that they are larger & have a wider reach than they really do. It then forces the target to do extra security measures & other hassles which bog down its resources. It also serves as a morale boost to its members & sympathizers, because it makes them think they're part of a larger & more powerful group than they really are.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox
I am not afraid of nerve gas, try to imagine few diseased, suicidal terrorists prepared to make disease outburst here, in Europe, instead.....quite different numbers of dead people as a result, yes?

While that's a possibility, isn't it more useful to worry about the diseases that are actually here right now? Things like heart disease, AIDS, cancers, etc, which collectively killed millions of people a year?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

originally posted by: xoenneox

While that's a possibility, isn't it more useful to worry about the diseases that are actually here right now? Things like heart disease, AIDS, cancers, etc, which collectively killed millions of people a year?

I am talking about things like anthrax and fast-killing diseases, not slow ones...slow ones are already proven to be NOT EFFECTIVE enough....
Worst scenario is using diseases spreading by air, not body contact.
Look: bombings are local, shootings are local, knife attacks are local.
Even gas attack would be LOCAL.
Minimal harm, ok(relatively).
Diseases spred by air are not.
Now, c'mon, choose your poison..

upd:
Heart diseases? Ohhhh, really? Check income generated by so called antiheartdiseases MEDS(vs. effect), lol.
Cancer? are you kidding me?
Try to realize, that EU/US food economy makes cancer spreading, not some Arabs, lol..
We are literally killing ourselves and it is just related to e-co-no-my, not some kind of terrorism.
This is different pair of boots, imho.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeachcareful you will be accused of being hysterical if you even hint that this is a matter of national security. In my original post I said I didn't want the name calling but instead wanted to open a proper debate with left thinking/liberals. I really wanted their opinions on whether they see the dangers, what they actually think about the fact that only a small minority are true refugees. As usual the people leaving comments seem more concerned about the sources I have shown. This really didn't have anything to do with what I was asking. Predictably the name calling started as well as I had asked not to be called xenophobic or racist I was called a troll instead. These sort of comments only ever come from the left wing/liberals. They do it shut down any real debate. Why are so scared of actually just answering the questions posed to them. Why are they frightened of admitting facts like there are many migrants who are economic and not from war torn countries. I can only assume they don't want to commit to anything in case the SHTF at some later date. I certainly hope I am wrong and I certainly hope I don't at some point in the near future have to come back to some of these people and say "I TOLD YOU SO"!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I spend a lot of time in the forest,in Germany and I can assure you that no arms are contained within.Only my own.

I assume you aren't suggesting that a horde of swivel-eyed lunatics will burst from the woods brandishing pine cones,screaming "death to infidels" are you?

Yet more xenophobic twaddle.It's boring.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: EricthedoubterThings certainly aren't rosy in Germany though are they? I don't just read the msm I have seen the videos coming out of Germany. As far as arms in woodlands I did say I had gone back to the person and said did they have a source and none was forthcoming. Although quite how you would know there aren't arms stashed away in such places I don't know. I certainly wouldn't be able to tell you that the whole of England is squeaky clean. How could I? I do know that weapons are found in the most obscure places. I live in a relatively "safe" place in England and yet last year when a house was being built just round the corner from me two guns and a machete were found wrapped up and hidden in some bushes. You really can't be sure what has been smuggled into Europe and to say otherwise is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I know what you're saying but the starting point for your debate was terrible.

What you need to know though is it's not black or white. It's not left or right.

When I get back from Belgium (setting off now) we'll have the debate? PM me.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I know what you're saying but the starting point for your debate was terrible.

What you need to know though is it's not black or white. It's not left or right.

When I get back from Belgium (setting off now) we'll have the debate? PM me.

You know what?
Your posts are proof of uselesness to this topic, imho.
If I am right, Belgium has quite clever way of defence off pseudo-syrian imigrants.
No integration, so no way, that is.
Only country with similar way is Hungary so far.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EricthedoubterTake the man on the train in Paris a few weeks ago where do you suppose he got his weapons from? Grenades were found in a car in a park lot in Spain a few weeks ago. If people can smuggle themselves across borders by hiding in engines of car, do you not then also think it is likely that many weapons have been smuggled in? The shooting in Paris, guns aren't legal in Paris are they, but they managed to find weapons to carry out the atrocity. You may laugh at me and mock me but time will tell!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
it may not be nerve gas...but scary just the same in the following sky news report.

news.sky.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

The article may as well say - "Islamic Muslim barbarians known as ISIS might be bringing in AIDS to inject YOUR babies and kill them -It's odourless so this could be happening!"

By your arguments, we might as well claim.

Nothing will ever happen, until hafter it has happened

Kind of living in denial, isn't it. We are, effectively, living in a state of war. Weather we like it or not, when the US/UK started to meddle with the middle east, it brought us into a de facto state of war. We can rationalize, that any sane man wouldn't go about and do terrorist action in the west, as it wouldn't do them any good. But, then you have to ask yourself, is beheading people on TV a rational, sane behavior ? No.

First, you don't have pople that are fighting in a rational way.

Second, you have to ask yourself. Why are ISIS hiding their faces? It takes away, all their rights, as a combat force and places them in the category of criminals. Dressing in black and hiding their faces, is an act of hiding ones identity.

So, you have a group of people in the tens of thousands ... that are basically unidentifiable. That are irrational, and obviously not sane. They identify themselves as jiahidists ... where you, and your children are their Satanic enemy.

What do you think, you expect from them ? a holy cuddle?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I checked a few more stories on the Dailymail. If people would look further and not dismiss articles simply because of the source supplied and actually read the articles instead of giving knee jerk responses.

Here are some articles from the Dailymail.

By Associated Press Reporter

Published: 21:26 EST, 6 October 2015 | Updated: 01:43 EST, 7 October 2015

The FBI has foiled four plots by gangs in Eastern Europe to sell nuclear material to ISIS in the last five years, an investigation has revealed.

Authorities working with the federal law enforcement agency have stopped criminals with Russian connections that sought to sell radioactive substances to the Middle Eastern extremists.

The latest known case came in February this year, when a smuggler offered a huge cache of deadly cesium - enough to contaminate several city blocks - and specifically sought a buyer from the Islamic State group.

*****SNIP*****

'We can expect more of these cases,' said Constantin Malic, a Moldovan police officer who investigated all four cases. 'As long as the smugglers think they can make big money without getting caught, they will keep doing it.'

In wiretaps, videotaped arrests, photographs of bomb-grade material, documents and interviews, AP found a troubling vulnerability in the anti-smuggling strategy.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ssian-connections-selling-terrorists.html#ixzz3nt4tic8w
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

DailyMail:

US investigates suspected ISIS attack with deadly mustard gas on Kurdish town in Iraq

German military, which has been training the Kurds in the area, said some 60 Kurdish fighters had 'suffered injuries to their throats consistent with a chemical attack while fighting Islamic State', according to the Wall Street Journal.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ml#ixzz3nt96oBqn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Here's the same article on WSJ

Islamic State Suspected of Using Chemical Weapon, U.S. Says
Militants likely used mustard agent on Kurdish forces in Iraq, officials say

www.wsj.com...

And here's where the AP reported on the alarming rate of:

It's a scenario intelligence experts have long feared - organized crime gangs in former Soviet republics getting their hands on radioactive material and trying to sell it to terrorists. But it's one that appears to be coming true. AP found at least four attempts in five years in the small eastern European country of Moldova. www.facebook.com...

So whether the OP had the actual wording right or wrong, the problem still exists. Call it chemical warfare, nerve gas, mustard gas, sarin......regarding this issue, what difference does it make? Wake up.

edit on 7-10-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

My point is that you shouldn't stress yourself over rare possibilities, especially when it's the common ailments that are far more likely to kill us.

It's like worrying about a meteorite or lion attack when it's really diabetes or a prescription drug overdose that will kill us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join