It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im probably a nutjob! :)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hello. I wasn't planning on making an introduction thread.. However, I somehow decided to anyhow.

Well I guess the most I can really say now is I'm a curious and odd soul, pretty much interested in everything that goes on, on these forums (in particular anyway). I specifically really like the "Pets" section, but I will also read... Well, everything else too.

I was unintentionally introduced to the website by someone that goes by the name of "jonwhite866" or something of the sort, when he originally (for his introduction thread), some years back posted a thread that read by the name of "I don't feel of this race/planet). I saw myself sharing similar qualities,( or bad habits with this guy (that's really up to you decide)) with this guy. Not in an extraterrestrial type of way but more in a way of feeling overly connected with the earth, so much that I'm so extremely open to the concept of everything. Including other planets. It's more of a feeling of being intertwined with everything that exists around me.

Call me a nut job, because oh boy..I probably am! But that's just a basic, tiny description of me, I don't think anyone wants to sit around for more. Haha. Enioy reading I'm looking forward to being a part of this community.

PS: I feel like this is a sloppily organized post, my apologies if it seems as so to you too, if you need any clarifications or have an questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Also if anyone out there understand partially about what I'm referring to id gladly love to here from you!

•Seraii•

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Welcome fellow nutjob!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Just because you may think you are a nut job, doesn't mean that you aren't the only one sane.
Relativity.
Beware of squirrels.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I'm allergic to nuts anyhow. Squirrels will be strictly off limits.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: robbeh
Thank you! It's nice to meet you! What threads of the forums do you prefer the most and why? (curious soul)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Seraii
Thank you! It's nice to meet you! What threads of the forums do you prefer the most and why? (curious soul)

i mainly stalk the new section and take my pick from there..

BEWARE OF SQUIRELLS!!

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Mm. Understandable.

I'll beware of da squirrels.
edit on 7-10-2015 by Seraii because: pressed send early

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
hello and welcome. you joined a wonderful place with wonderfully nice members

i like the pet forum also, and then i also like the member art forum, either short stories/poems or avatar creations are my favorites. but my absolute favorite is the philosophy and metaphysics section - i'm always amazed and learn so much from all the incredible writers of those topics

you'll find your niche soon

and don't worry about the squirrels

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Yeah I enjoy those forums in particular too, but I like to engage in anything that sounds remotely interesting.. Unless there's too much controversy. I don't really like to involve myself in the political sections especially. Haha.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Seraii

Very good welcome to you, you already seem well at home so I hope you continue to enjoy, but of course beware of those trolling squirrels - they have a union now you know. Lavrov hit it on the head when he said "If it looks like a …..
talks like a ….. and walks like a ….. Then it is one.

On a more serious note though do you ever feel you might be from a different time on this planet? Oddly enough several people have said this to me recently who would certainly have regarded themselves as different although I'm not sure the term 'Nutjob" would have fitted them exactly?

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
In a world where lies = truth, fascism = democracy, war=peace and genocide = freedom, perhaps a nutjob = sanity.

Welcome to the club.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
You should have bought a squirrel.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Seraii

Hi Seraii, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 5 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Using the new features and and functions of ATS.5/3

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Hello!
Yeah when I said "nut job" I just was referring mostly to my personality. But I don't know if I feel from a different time or not, I've heard theories like that travel around with ways to identify if your from before. Of course, being open minded I consider the possibilities.

It's definitely possible. I consider myself, outside the realm of other people in a way that I do things differently. Since I was a kid I described things differently and had a significant knowledge passing on my peers. I knew I was smart for my age and i considered at the time not many kids talked the way I did, but I assumes they weren't much different from me. Growing up I was always open minded and at peace with everything and considered all possibilities. Eventually by the seventh grade I realized how I was grown apart from my peers and was off In a different realm of understanding.

I saw how people felt and could assume and determine how they felt without really talking to them. I have always had the ability to understand someone just by the moves they make and words that they speak, even if they're not revealing to their emotions at the time being.

I feel more disconnected from the community around me in a way that I can notice they don't understand or identify things such as I do, but yet I feel connected to them because I understand them from many different views and perspectives.

If I could explain more I would but this one reply is dragging on a bit. That's just a briefer summary of how I've felt. There's a lot more to it and a lot more I could continue to discuss.

All I will make clear is that I still see a big difference in me from most others. I'm yet only a young age of sixteen and distanced from other people in the ways I evaluate situations

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
In a world where lies = truth, fascism = democracy, war=peace and genocide = freedom, perhaps a nutjob = sanity.

Welcome to the club.

Yes. Exactly. This is logical in its own form, but its one of those things that you really have to process, because wtf?

And also SAURON, thanks for the info etc. Nice to meet.yoy.all

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Welcome home Seraii!

ATS home of the nutjobs. Be sure to bring your squirrel repellent

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
No! You're probably not a nutjub; you're more probably a paedophile, homosexual, animal abuser or nihilist.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: s13ep

No! You're probably not a nutjub; you're more probably a paedophile, homosexual, animal abuser or nihilist.
`

What the heck are you thinking? That's a hell of a way to welcome someone. I hope someone removes that.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown
We're talking probability. It wasn't ad hominem.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown
Haha, no worries. It doesn't really bother me
thanks for all the welcomes guys c:

edit on 7-10-2015 by Seraii because: pressed send early.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join