It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what is your particular 'Theory of Everything'?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: pfishy

From The ONE Came 2.3.4,,,,,Infinity .

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Flora are natural to this planet needing only the sustenance the planet and sun provides.

Fauna appears to cope very well with the planets environment and has evolved and adapted to the planets changes with time.

There is only one species that appears out of place, for instance and as a single example that comes to mind, with it's natural "skin" this species gets sunburnt easily and can die with minutes in cold environments. So, to adapt, it has done what no other species needs to do - it has created artificial environments on this planet to survive - a fundamental requirement of this is the destruction of the planets natural flora and fauna.

This species I talk of, in my opinion, is not native to this planet but has been introduced to it and is therefore the aliens we are searching for. Maybe we are looking at this whole scenario incorrectly.

Can you guess the species I speak of?, they are destructive yet ironically amazingly loving and do not have the capability to yet find who or what actually placed them on the planet because their philosophers and scientists think each other are wrong when both are correct..........soon though.

Personally, I think humanity is just a crazy mutation. We don't need to have come from some exotic interstellar origins any more than a tumor did.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

At the moment, a mixture of the Biocentrism theory and Buddhist-style ethics/philosophy. Basically, the idea that we create reality and not the other way around. Or rather, that reality is the result of our perceiving it - and therefore the two are the one and the same and not separate phenomena. It's a difficult idea to summarize correctly, but that Biocentrism link should cover it if you're interested. It's a cool theory.

It's not exactly 'new age' or mystical per-se (that is to say it is not an exploitable idea). It is more like the ancient but simple Hindu perspective of the cosmos - that we are all unique expressions of the same impersonal quantum probability field of 'Godness' (for lack of a better word) - a field which exists eternally outside of space and time (but encompasses it).

I also used to be heavily into esoteric mystery school stuff years ago but I found most if it to be impractical at best (and disingenuous at worst). Still worth looking into if you have the time though. There are many great & ancient ideas hidden away in plain sight if you know what you're looking for.

But anyway... that's just like, my opinion, man.

edit on 7/10/2015 by TheAnarchist because: ~

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAnarchist

God is an abstraction of 4, being Godless is truly the 'mysticism' you seek; let me explain. If God is 1, then God's creation is 2, and God's nature is 3, and God's observer is 4. Why not: 1, 2, 3, 4? As in, 1 the uncreated universe [ i.e. an unborn baby ] 2, the universe [ i.e. a born baby ], 3 nature [ i.e. heaven and hell (the imperfection as opposed to the perfect sequence) ], and 4, the observer.

God is the False-4, whilst 4 is the True-God.

Be Godless; worship 4.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I think everything is becoming and we make life difficult.

So do they...

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
How's it going, pfishy?

Is this what you expected? A bunch of personal philosophies, hobby-horses and obsessions?

I was hoping for something else -- a discussion of mainstream and fringe approaches to resolving the contradictions evident in current physical models of reality. Five years ago, that's what you would have got. You'd have got the other stuff too, but relatively less of it.

The scientifically literate have mostly abandoned ATS these days, something I attribute to the fact that the board has been remodelled over time in an effort to increase page views and advertising revenue. This has dumbed it down and consumerized it, just like the rest of the Internet.

Great thread idea all the same.

edit on 7/10/15 by Astyanax because: of a meaningful distinction.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

edit on 7102015 by southernplayalistic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Interesting topic, but it will turn into Anything Goes, in content and also avatars, sooner rather than later

edit on 7-10-2015 by Nochzwei because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the thread.
This is my theory. I have posted it before. But this thread may be a better place for it.
It is called the zero matter constant.
Zero matter is the space, the nothingness, the void or vacuum etc.
It is made by the total decay to the point of absolute zero of matter.
It is the constant. Where it is anything and everything, everywhere, all the time.
The universe seems to be expanding. As it would if zero matter was always being created by decay.
Matter wouldn't be able to travel outside the universe. As zero matter always preceeds matter. zm is always being created for matter to fall into.
The things we consider to be forces. Gravity, EM etc, are part states of zmc. And i think that gravity is where zmc (which was once matter), can be turned back into matter again under immense pressure.
But as a new form of matter. It could have different laws of what we consider physics. Which could be different dimensions or even consciousness.
I think this may be one of the rolls of black holes. Another roll being to create negative pressure within the universe. So, there will become a point where the balance of zm outweighs matter and the whole universe gets sucked back in to a point where it is so pressured up. It big bangs. And it all starts again. Maybe as different laws of physics. Multiverses perhaps occupying the same location only one at a time, infinately.
But this is only a theory. I cannot prove this.
Be nice

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: blackcrowe

I have been saying this for years and if you go to page 2 you can see i posted about this. This is the how everything continues to exist though i think you're missing a bit of the bigger picture here.

The universe is in a constant state of decay and recovery. The universe never had a begining and will never have an ending. It just is what it is. And is constantly shifting from being awake to asleep in constant cycles of decay and regeneration.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: blackcrowe

I have been saying this for years and if you go to page 2 you can see i posted about this. This is the how everything continues to exist though i think you're missing a bit of the bigger picture here.

The universe is in a constant state of decay and recovery. The universe never had a begining and will never have an ending. It just is what it is. And is constantly shifting from being awake to asleep in constant cycles of decay and regeneration.

Maybe i'm missing a bit. Maybe i have more theory on it. And maybe i'm wrong.
I believe in a both physical and conscious universe.
Karma as the equalizer.
Differing levels of consciousness from like us physical to pure conscious entities/beings.
Multiple lifetimes. Or reincarnation. I call them experiences. Each experience based on past experiences and lessons learned. But, could be anywhere else in the universe. If life exists anywhere else that is. Until, eventually. We reach pure consciousness. The universal consciousness.
And we only need to do one thing to keep good karmic balance and advance the levels of consciousness.
That is. Whatever the situation. Do the right thing. We need the temptations in life to be able to make the right choice. Although, we seldom make the right choice.
As i also said in my reply above. Maybe this universe bangs and implodes infinately. And maybe we're in a big sea of similar multiverses. If this was the case. Are they able to communicate, socialize, philosophize or even reproduce with each other. Especially if their laws of physics are different. Not even imaginable by us, here and now.
Or maybe not.
And, What is the purpose of it all?
Does there need to be a purpose?
Am i still missing it?

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: s13ep

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

From The ONE Came 2.3.4,,,,,Infinity .

0 and 1 are entangled ideas. Zero is One number. A state of Zero is One state. Together they are Two Ideas...and so on.

Something can come from Nothing.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

The only Ideas that spontaneously begin to materialize in Space are Ideas that were not born in minds. Ideas in Nature magically come into existence.

Minds evolved to have illogical, absurd Ideas...like the Idea that 1+2=95.

Everything exists in a dimension where all Ideas are possible in the dimension of Time -- thanks to Space. Every Idea in Nature exists in Time (and Space), and every Idea born in Minds exists in Time.

In Time, Ideas can be infinitely produced.

Space and Time exist in a larger dimension where any Idea can exist.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Not saying it can't, but it's nothing like, 4...infinity.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Not saying it can't, but it's nothing like, 4...infinity.

Actually 0...infinity is exactly like 4...infinity, except 0, 1, 2, and 3 are included, too.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
4 is composed of 1, 2, 3 and 4.

It's either hell: 0 to 1; the inability to think above 1; or heaven; 4 to infinity; the ineffable in this life. 0 is nihilism, it's anti-4, and the foundation to all modern mathematics. You're either purposely deluded or it's word-virus related---in this special case I'll say it's greater of the two, and maybe unknowingly throughout life your were pro-truth.

edit on 8/10/2015 by s13ep because: Adding some stuff.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

a reply to: TheAnarchist

God is an abstraction of 4, being Godless is truly the 'mysticism' you seek; let me explain. If God is 1, then God's creation is 2, and God's nature is 3, and God's observer is 4. Why not: 1, 2, 3, 4? As in, 1 the uncreated universe [ i.e. an unborn baby ] 2, the universe [ i.e. a born baby ], 3 nature [ i.e. heaven and hell (the imperfection as opposed to the perfect sequence) ], and 4, the observer.

God is the False-4, whilst 4 is the True-God.

Be Godless; worship 4.

God is way beyond numbers. He gave us numbers in the first place so that we might have the simplest understanding of Him. For example the number 24 has six factors. That's the six days of creation. Two of them are 4 and 6. 1 can also be said to be a factor. Think of pi 3.1416 and 1/7 0.1429... After the decimal 1 4 16, 1 4 (1+4+2+9)=16.... 1 4 4^2 or 4 (1+4+4+2)=1 1 (4+2)=6... The numbers 1 4 and 16 are bound in so many ways. They all point to something in God's great design.

Then there is this graphic that merges DNA, the zodiac, the four elements (air, water, fire, earth) and Genesis 1:27 into one when all four are supposed to have never co-existed 5000 years ago. Astrology is evil according to the Catholic Church, yet it's in the foundations of our creation, just like our DNA which traditionally has contradicted God's intervention. Now all of a sudden they are united. I think scientists and atheists should give God a chance to show us more. Or maybe science would just fold.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You're either purposely deluded or it's word-virus related-

Got it. You have a tendency to start from a biased conclusion and work backwards while letting bitterness cloud your logic.

That could be the problem with your theory of Everything, too.

*eyeroll*

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Your temperament, not mine.

posted on Oct, 9 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No sir, you miss understand. I am aware that I know very little in the grand scale of things. I am just aware that energy is one of the very few constants.

Entropy and energy. The struggle is real... lol

a reply to: s13ep

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join