It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why you don't give your kids whatever they want

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I would given him something to eat alright. A fat knuckle sandwich.

Thanks for that, buddy.
You made me laugh so immediately I lost my Pinot Grigio mid-sip.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

And to show you what a piece of crap this 'boy' is,he is no man. Here for your viewing pleasure is more info about him and his past.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
"Where's my shoes, what happened to my shoes?" Ahahahaha! Can't always blame the parents though. If my parents ever knew I drank when I was a teenager, they would have killed me! Not literally of course, but man, I never would have heard the end of it!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It took way to long for some one to physically restrain this kid, he pushed the guy twice before the one guy did something.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
REMINDER

Please keep thread comments within the T&C.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Careful there, my friend. I'm fairly sure that was mostly directed towards me and my use of loosely censored curse words. No reason to provoke the admins.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Little did he know it was HE that would look like a tool.

Internet famous, be sure to show your kids!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
I know this is mean to say but I can't help but laugh when I think about this "tough guy"... sitting in his jail cell waiting for Mommy and Daddy to come get him while he cries like a baby.

I do hate to see people suffer though. I do hope this is this kid's "rock bottom" and realizes he has to change his ways. I doubt it, but I hope so.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Well, in the video he did have a moment of partial clarity. It's when he said 'if I get arrested again I'm f'd', or something along those lines. The judge in the prior trial told him he had no sympathy left in the courts. And the fellow holding him down replies by saying 'Well, then you're f'd'.
Realizing that the Universe neither revolves around you nor exists to cater to your whims is certainly a harsh lesson. Especially at his age. Most people figure it out far sooner and under far gentler circumstances. I actually hold his worthless parents responsible for most of his apparent disfunction, though basic social interaction should have taught him enough to realize his perceived self was incompatible with actual human standards.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sadly, this is one of those rare moments where I actually wished that the cop would go ballistic...

Well, he is probably right about one thing:

When he was being handcuffed he yelled: “I’m absolutely f****d!”

Wait until he graduates in 7 years and prospective employers look up his name. Then he's really f'd. Dude will be lucky if he can get a job dishing out jalapeno mac and cheese.

onlyintherepublicofamherst.blogspot.com...

According to his now-deleted Facebook page, Gatti, of Bayville, New York, which is on Long Island, is a fan of the New York Mets and a competitive skier. He was expecting to be a member of UConn’s ski team, but his name has now been removed from the team’s roster. Before he deleted it, his page was filled with photos of him skiing.

heavy.com... ss-facebook-union-manager/

After this he might just end up washing dishes at 'DP Dough', where he now has a sandwich named after him:

Apparently a calzone place made a mac and cheese stuffed calzone named after #macandcheese kid Luke Gatti ('The Mac-Gatti Zone' calzone) twitter.com...

edit on 6-10-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

So they granted him fame through his stupidity. That's why the world is dying.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

originally posted by: VoidHawk
Thats what teenagers do!
Yesterday he was probably a nice guy
Tomorrow he'll be a nice guy
But today he got a hormone rush

I sincerely believe that is a load of malarchy.

I was a teenager once. My friends were teenagers once. We had a few drinks now and then and all that. We NEVER acted like that.

That part of this kid should have been beaten out of him years earlier (metaphorically speaking, of course).

This. And if I ever had a 'friend' who did choose to act like this, I'm sure we would have shunned them. I'm not even kidding.

The kid, you know what he looks like? He looks like a three year old throwing a tantrum. Literally. I hope his parents are proud of the job they did raising him, and I hope he is humiliated. I couldn't even finish the video.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It's just a matter of time before this punk gets an attitude adjustment and figures out that his hide can't back up the trouble his mouth gets him into. It could happen on the street or worse, in jail where they like little boys like him.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Typical, his tune changes real fast once he's in trouble.

Thank god someone finally stepped in, I guess the kid literally found the line and that last shove netted him a take down(albeit a bit gentler than he should have gotten).

What a douche, alcohol is no excuse.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grayarea
It's just a matter of time before this punk gets an attitude adjustment and figures out that his hide can't back up the trouble his mouth gets him into. It could happen on the street or worse, in jail where they like little boys like him.

Yup, picking on employees in a public setting is one thing.

He mouths off to the wrong guy at a bar and he'll find himself lying on the floor wiping away the tears as he scrambles to pick up his teeth. Can't say that I'd be particularly sad about that.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: Grayarea

Yup, picking on employees in a public setting is one thing.

He mouths off to the wrong guy at a bar and he'll find himself lying on the floor wiping away the tears as he scrambles to pick up his teeth. Can't say that I'd be particularly sad about that.

That is so true. Just this past weekend I was at a bar with my son and some of his friends for his bachelor party and we were leaving to meet up with his fiancé and their party. I walked out just in time to see some big mouth punk grab and almost push my sons’ fiancé into traffic while he was yelling at her “I’ll f__k you up bitch”(I will never stand by and watch any guy put their hands on a female). I grabbed him and this punks’ friend grabbed me, but they both failed to see the 12 guys I was with..... bad mistake. The only thing that saved this big mouth punk from becoming a stain on the sidewalk was the bouncers and the cops.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   
HA! I know what he needs. His ass (or badly bruised ego) handed to him on a silver platter. I knew an underage drunk like that (within my sister-in-law's family) He had a penchant for getting his hands on booze during the holidays, be it at the family gatherings, or at friends' homes & coming back plastered & mouthing off like this twit.

One solid punch to the jaw from one of the uncles solved his booze-inspired "invincibility". He quite literally had the sass knocked out of him that night & it never reappeared. Sometimes clocking a drunk is worth the minor effort.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
this kis was an underage drunk. Why was that charge not added accordingly??

Why aren't you prosecuted for every law you've ever broken? If they lay charges they what they feel is appropriate or what the situation demands.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
a reply to: Kali74

I have know more people like that in my lifetime than I care to even try counting. It's really quite a shame. But some people simply have no psychological tolerance for alcohol.

As someone who doesn't drink alcohol at all, let me rephrase this. No one has a psychological tolerance for alcohol. Once you start drinking you behave in different ways. Some get violent, some belligerent, some get really quiet and subdued, others just become more outgoing but with enough alcohol in your system no one acts the same. Bars when people go out to meet others might as well be masquerade balls because alcohol hides each persons real identity from the other person.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join