It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke prophetic interview in 1998 - nearly everything he said has happened

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

originally posted by: DannyTorrance

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
a reply to: DannyTorrance

Very interesting, LOVE Art Bell Coast to Coast

Too bad about the Reptilian stuff and Hollow Moon Theory

I think this is why people suspect he is part of the controlled opposition. To associate the elite rule by bloodline theory with other crazy ideas.

Or, the only way he can get away with the things he says is if people think he's crazy. As long as he is "crazy" TPTB won't go after him.

Do the elite act human to you? They always act the totally opposite in everything I've witnessed. There is no compassion, they act as cold as you like and seem very wary of us humans.

Also, I have a feeling that the Reptilian stuff is disinfo obfuscating some very important truth.

Interesting.

So what are your thoughts? What is he obfuscating in your opinion?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Heres about one of the best Prophets around,
Israeli Priminister Ehud Barak explaining
to BBC on 9/11/01 all that would come to
pass. Spoiler Alert.. he was right.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Jesse Ventura, David Icke, Alex Jones...all disinfo agents with insider knowledge.

Or nutters! Far simpler explanation.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I think this is why people suspect he is part of the controlled opposition. To associate the elite rule by bloodline theory with other crazy ideas.

Or, the only way he can get away with the things he says is if people think he's crazy. As long as he is "crazy" TPTB won't go after him.

Do the elite act human to you? They always act the totally opposite in everything I've witnessed. There is no compassion, they act as cold as you like and seem very wary of us humans.

Also, I have a feeling that the Reptilian stuff is disinfo obfuscating some very important truth.

Interesting.

Ha! I'm not sure I want to share my personal theory!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Jesse Ventura, David Icke, Alex Jones...all disinfo agents with insider knowledge.

Not really. Jesse Ventura, David Icke, Alex Jones get far too much media attention for people who are just nuts.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Interesting.

Ha! I'm not sure I want to share my personal theory!

Okay, no worries.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Not really. Jesse Ventura, David Icke, Alex Jones get far too much media attention for people who are just nuts.

There are all kinds of people who are "just nuts" who get plenty of media attention! Don't you have cable TV?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I don't think Icke ever claimed to have discovered this stuff himself.

That's right, in this Wogan interview circa 2006 he is again quite succinct as to where he is coming from. Some of the interview refers back to an much earlier interview...Wogan and Icke circa 1991, that episode is not shown in full.

It's interesting to see these two interviews back to back.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I don't have 110 minutes to spare to watch that whole thing (no offense intended).

As for "a major terrorist attack" and "another war with Saddam": many folks I know and knew in the military said the same things, and said them before '98. Not really rocket surgery. If the rest of his claims are along the same vein, you'll forgive me for not sending him a congratulatory letter.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I mean the guy is similar to Alex Jones, in that he has real passion, bizarre intuition, but also that he is moderately paranoid and can't quite differentiate from what is delusion and a grounded intuition.

I think he projects some of his own shadow onto the world, but it seems you need these bizarre freaks willing to risk psychosis to see more than your average mind can. I guess you could consider him an almost genius, partial crackpot. Half and half, unfortunately.

I notice sometimes in minds we consider true genius, there seems to be a golden period of their development where the funk collides with the order just right, but before and after not as much brilliance and more pathology. Something like that going on with these two, but it cycles differently, not a period of time of pure genius, rather constant sputtering between insight and delusion throughout the lifespan.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I guess you could consider him an almost genius, partial crackpot. Half and half, unfortunately.

Well, he understands that people in the pack laugh when they are afraid..part of his sheep reference if you read into it. Alone and afraid, is not quite the same thing though.
edit on 6-10-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

People laugh for many reasons, but I take it you know this. I laugh when I'm happy usually, and wouldn't think most people laugh out of fear. Would be a pretty lame society if that were the case.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

Actually, laughter is a very common defence mechanism against fear. At least in my experience anyway. I don't have any peer reviewed studies to link but I'm sure someone will have looked into it at some point.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Maybe the reptoid talk keeps him alive(gotta add in something people consider nutty) because of his revealing of the elite sex rings.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I think a lot of the Americans miss how massive his revelations/predictions about the UK child abuse were/are.

I imagine this isn't reported/communicated properly across there.

Just the fact that he knew about this subject many years before it became mainstream gives him more credence than AJ and JV.

As for the reptiles? Maybe it's a cover, maybe he is crazy or maybe it's true?

One thing is, if he is crazy, he is the only 'insane' person I have experience of who has stayed consistent and coherent in his insanity.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Amazing interview. He predicts a major terrorist attack (9/11), another war with Saddam, environmental panic, EU tyranny (Greece), and a bunch of other things.

If you've been paying attention to alternative topics and conspiracy theorists prior to the Internet (as I have), those predictions are not very unique.

There was an alternative newspaper out of Seattle (forget the name now), that had several articles about the coming rise of terrorism, financial turmoil in Europe (which was predicted by many in the mainstream as the Euro was adopted), and middle east warS. If you're familiar with the era, Icke's thoughts are not new or unique.

And what about the elite pedophile rings he exposed and talked about too?
The guy was right about many, many things - whether they're his or not, he was right.
I think what separates him from the others is his constant message of love and peace.
He constantly promotes love, tolerance, peace and says that the elite try and keep us in fear and against one another with labels and false wars and ideologies.

They may not all be original thoughts but they're right on.
He's no AJ doom peddler and he's been right about a hell of a lot.
Maybe you gotta act crazy to survive when you're exposing the kind of stuff DI does.

Or maybe he's nuts and is only in it for the money like the rest of them.
His message is on point and he speaks some nuggets of real truth.
Truth can be sourced in tiny pieces from many, many places.

Don't dismiss a source so easily.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord

Amazing interview. He predicts a major terrorist attack (9/11), another war with Saddam, environmental panic, EU tyranny (Greece), and a bunch of other things.

If you've been paying attention to alternative topics and conspiracy theorists prior to the Internet (as I have), those predictions are not very unique.

There was an alternative newspaper out of Seattle (forget the name now), that had several articles about the coming rise of terrorism, financial turmoil in Europe (which was predicted by many in the mainstream as the Euro was adopted), and middle east warS. If you're familiar with the era, Icke's thoughts are not new or unique.

Not new or unique? Of course, because he used research to base his knowledge on, his thoughts weren't 'innate' - his predictions didn't pop out of thin air - they came from credible research and his access to celebrities and similar researchers.

To use this as an indirect negative against Icke is a logical fallacy - or something.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I was not surprised to read your thread as this guy, like several other people has a very good perspective of the future and whose behind what action etc.

His reptilian term fits many of those at the top of the elite because they are psychopaths, with no relationship with ordinary people and absolutely no empathy or conscience operating as far as feeling responsible for the suffering and misery they inflict others in their pursuit for greed and power. Reptiles the lot of them. Funny how one never sees them near the battlefields they create just raking over the spoils after.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Bashing Icke has been trendy for far too long now in my opinion, It seems like your not cool unless you laugh and mention the reptiles regardless of what other aspect of is research is being discussed.

As Icke worked for the BBC he would have had inside knowledge of the stuff that was going on and had the conviction to speak out against it, this alone should make people have a little more respect but again that is just my own personal opinion.
edit on 7/10/2015 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I have a lot of time for Icke, I know he isn't right about everything, but who is? He is a lot more spiritually mature and less confrontational that Alex Jones and his ilk.
I don't know what I think about reptilians, they are certainly consistent with most of the world's religious texts, the serpent gods, the Garden Of Eden. I think we have definitely been lied to about the human races origins ie evolving from monkeys. There is I think a bit of lizard in all of us.
I know Icke has been very negative about religion, I think it's a bit harsh of him, because its in religion that you find the most evidence for the reptilian stuff. One reading of Genesis is the Serpent Seed doctrine, which claims that Cain's father was not Adam, but the Snake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join