It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Love ATS and Medical Cannibis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:56 PM
link   
First let me say I Love ATS, and all it's members.

Now allow me stereotype you. Caution Love and Sarcasm ahead.

Why I Love ATS

1. Pure Sceptic

Not sure how you stumbled on this site but you won't believe much of anything until it smacks you in the face.

2. American Nationalist

The Commies and Muslims are evil but if we got to let them live, they have to know who is boss, and accept American (pun intended) democracy.

3. American Nationalists Christians

I say we just nuke um all and call um the Anti-Christ then we can go about celebrating Christian Superiority and wait for Jesus in peace.

4. Possible Shill

America is the greatest nation ever.

I think a competitive drive is the essential key that makes America the only remaining superpower today. - Meet the Fockers 2004

America can do no wrong, Russia is only in Syria for money. Russia, Syria, Iran and possibly China and Isreal are all evil but America always fights for freedom.

5. The Left and the Right

Most of you are trolls and you know it. Go Bernie Maybe? Lol. Two sides of the same coin. Personally I don't know what to believe this time around.

A freaking 3 ring circus of clowns is all I see.

6. The Faithful of all faiths and the one moral atheist. Haha

This is my church, my views don't fit in with a conventional congregation. I enjoy everyones spiritual wisdom, as long as were not attacking or judging one another. Thank you for sitting in the congregation along side me.

7. Those who fear Muslims and Immigration

I promise the Hadith is the poison in the middle east not the Quran, many Muslims agree.

The brain washing is out of control, have compassion. Don't let your fear keep you from making a friend. There will be issues, but we can't let people starve, if we can prevent it.

8. The Ancient History buffs

9. The Religion of Evolution

10. The Predictors of Doom

11. The Gun owners and The Gun owners

12. Those who expose the Occult and Secret Societies

13. Everyone who understands the Private Fractional Ponzie Scheme.

You are all are the reasons I Love ATS. Thank all of you who post and reply and make this place what it is.

Why I Love Cannibis

Cuz y'all crazy. And most of you are the sane ones.

I feel the pain and anxiety in the world. With my ADHD the only time I can block it out is when I am in deep meditation. < snip >

As empathetic as I am it is impossible for me to read about the destruction each day without feeling it. But < snip >I would prefer to have the anxiety than to turn it off and pretend it's just not happening.

It's a disgrace that my medicine and Medical condition are not covered by the ADA.

< snip >

My ATS theme song

Mod Note: Please review the ATS Terms and Conditions of Use
edit on 10/6/15 by Hefficide because: Edited out violations of T&C per Section 16e

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Being on ATS you may need to know a few things

edit on 6-10-2015 by hknudzkknexnt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Oi - you forgot about the southern hemisphere ATSers breu!!!

14. The Aussies You can graph their trolling and baiting in relation to how close to Friday arvo it is, yanks fall for it about 95% of the time, Poms about 70% of the time.

14a. The Kiwi's The All Blacks will win the world cup - that's a sports team BTW so hold off on calling me a racist.

15. The Poms You can graph their sarcasm and superiority complexes in relation to how close to Friday arvo it is, yanks fall for it about 90% of the time - water off a ducks back for Aussies, we see it all the time down ere'.

16. Seeth Effreka Got flogged by the Japs in the world cup - FLOGGED!!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yes I love all the international flavor as well. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Oi, anyone else here from PNG, I am not sure how I ended up here on ATS amidst this end of days crazed right and left wing context of existence..

All I was searching for was some simple answers back in 2011, and I got a tonne of answers from the world of the tin foilers right here.

That's why, no matter how expensive the internet is in this part of the globe, I am addicted to ATS cause of the variety of views from both extremes of the spectrum that tingles my fancies.

Hats off to the ATS community, you guys rock!

Peace

edit on 6-10-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This picture gave me a headache, no joke. You may want to take it down, people can have seizures over blinking pictures like this.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Lysergic

This picture gave me a headache, no joke. You may want to take it down, people can have seizures over blinking pictures like this.

DON'T TRAMPLE MY RIGHTS!

I'm sick of epileptic people acting like social justice warriors on here, always trying to socially engineer us to accept their bs, why the hell should we pander to the minority?! The only way you're getting that picture down is if you take his keyboard from his cold dead hands mister.

Oh, sorry, I'm:

17. The Constitutionalist and you can get the hell off my freedoms!

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Stone the flammin crows mate.
Every time I read your posts I hear Alf Stewart from home and away.

edit on 6-10-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Oi - you forgot about the southern hemisphere ATSers breu!!!

15. The Poms You can graph their sarcasm and superiority complexes in relation to how close to Friday arvo it is, yanks fall for it about 90% of the time - water off a ducks back for Aussies, we see it all the time down ere'.

At what point did the Poms move into the southern hemisphere?
Or perhaps you belong to the "timeline shift" category of members?

(Not bad for a Tuesday, eh?)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

LOL - I was waiting for a Pom to pick that up then I was going to mention the convicts etc and that most Poms either reside or attempt to escape to the southern hemisphere were there is abundant sunshine, cold beer and stuff.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

18 - Radical Constructivists

The diametrical opposite to 1. - sceptics. They would rather believe everything perceivable and provide any believe-system with constructivism or scepticism. Some would consider them completely dada, but exactly this ability to think outside the box blew my mind constantly.

edit on 6-10-2015 by PublicOpinion because: Theme-song added

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I think the majority of ATS posters are like the guy wanting to use the phone:

new topics

top topics

join