It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beginning Stages of World War III, Does It Look Like THIS?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks

Do the same in Russia or China and nobody would care. You right that's our weak point.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No.

People been saying this for decades, and still hasn't come to pass.

People the climate is going to kill us before world world three does.
edit on 6-10-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

No.

People been saying this for decades, and still hasn't come to pass.

People the climate is going to kill us before world world three does.

I assume that was a tongue-in-cheek remark.

Yes, people have been saying this for decades, and
the truth is WWIII has been unfolding as in just that
way. It is one proxy war after anther with JSOC being
secret most of that time. Do you think JSOC fighting
terrorism like the Nazi SS is going to go unanswered
by Russia? I would say not.

I expect the Russia to ramp up their "war of terrorism"
and follow the model set by the US Military. That would
mean having their own Secret "Hammer" doing night
raids all over the place (like we do).

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Anyone else find it strange the op didnt mention the us bombing a hospital? Thats still a major issue causing a lot of uproar and hate toward the use right now. Unless you live in the US of course. But regardless there are many valid signs that WWIII is in the works. We all need to prepare ourselves.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Strangely, I have the novelization of Escape From New York, and the war in that story has similar beginnings as what we are seeing with US, Russia and Syria.

-Conflict starts in Middle East

-Russia (then Soviet Union) and US get into a pitched battle...they forgo nukes for chemical weapons

-Chem weapons cause people to go mad, society breaks down

-Manhattan Island turned into giant prison

-President's plane crashes in Manhattan

Granted, we are not that far, but it is odd to see life imitate art at the early stages. Thank goodness i have urban camo pants, a black tank top and an eyepatch on standby when things go fubar.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I dont think its world war III. For several reasons.

1. The people running things on either side don't want to die.
2. We are all too broke to fight a war of that magnitude. The world economy is in the toilet, remember?
3. War is a racket the banks use to make tons of cash by financing both sides. This time is no different.
4. Nuclear war is and always has been a form of terror propaganda. The weapons can never be used without the whole world going up in flames and TPTB know this all too well. See reason 1.

We will be around a few more decades, until climate change or a flu pandemic wipes us out, but I doubt seriously it will end in global nuclear war. The worst that will happen is maybe a regional nuclear conflict, think India and Pakistan. But I dont think we are all going to be ash in the stratosphere in a few weeks.
edit on 6-10-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: bkhaos
Anyone else find it strange the op didnt mention the us bombing a hospital? Thats still a major issue causing a lot of uproar and hate toward the use right now. Unless you live in the US of course. But regardless there are many valid signs that WWIII is in the works. We all need to prepare ourselves.

Are you saying I (the op) advocate the U.S. bombing a hospital in Afghanistan, or are you asking me if I do? No, if that was a question aimed at me to answer.

Sorry I didn't mention it, but I did write a little part where I said feel free to add anything else.

edit on 6-10-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
An interesting video here.

The End Of The U.S Empire Is Here www.youtube.com...

Followed by this article which would collaborate the Saudi influence

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: bkhaos

Are you saying I (the op) advocate the U.S. bombing a hospital in Afghanistan, or are you asking me if I do? No, if that was a question aimed at me to answer.

Sorry I didn't mention it, but I did write a little part where I said feel free to add anything else.

Not saying you advocate it. I just think it should of been a major point. Regardless I added it

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

There's a lot of hotspots around the world right now but World Wars are caused by regional alliances and trade agreements. That is what draws up the battle lines and thanks to globalization most of the world finds themselves in a position now where they can't afford to go to war. Even Russia which has remained independent from the west has ties to China, and with China's economic ties to the west and current dangerous financial situation, Russia can't afford to side against them or us. That puts NATO, China, and Russia ultimately all on the same side. The only groups that are really outside of this sphere of influence are the Mexican cartels, North Korea, and ISIS and even if those groups work together they can't do much.

Tensions are high but it will not lead to a world war.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka
Yes, but it also describes the past 10 years.

The question of exactly when this WWIII started
seems difficult to answer. Perhaps we can say
it started with the US reaction to 9/11 2001.

I don't know how this WWIII will sort itself out
but I can predict who the big winner will be.

If you want to get all philosophical I would argue that WW1 never ended. We only had a cease fire for 18 years in order to allow a new generation to be born and get ready for war while the finances and industrial power of the world recovered. In that regard WW2 was merely an extension of WW1. Following this, the world again needed decades to recover while we were under a cold war and effective stalemate due to nukes, this lead to proxy battles where neither side could take direct action against each other. The stalemate has only intensified with the development of cyber weapons and financial interdependence but a true resolution has never really happened. Thus if a WW3 broke out, it would merely be taking an already existing cold war hot again.

originally posted by: Bicent76
I think it will be a sneak attack something similar to pearl harbor, but with nukes...

That is my guess..

That is usually how wars start...

For the same reason also over OIL...

Unless NK is the origin it will not be nuclear. The biggest threat from and to any nation right now comes from cyber weapons. If someone took down the US power grid for example, what would happen? Wall Street would go down costing us billions if not trillions of dollars, the government would collapse under riots as people get pissed, food distribution would suffer. It would be a mess.

Have you ever lived through not having electricity? A few years ago a big storm came through my area, we didn't have power for 3 weeks. No power meant no refrigeration, after 3 days the water pressure dropped because we couldn't refill the water towers, that meant no (cold) showers, no toilets, no running water at all. It also meant that just about every business was out of business. No electricity meant no lighting, no cooking, no computing, no printing, and no to several other things. Even travel became difficult, do you know what most people did? They spent their time sitting in their cars on idle (usually in miles long lines to a gas station) charging their cell phones. The whole area ground to a halt. Imagine that on a national scale, it's as damaging as nuclear weapons without the attached political fallout.
edit on 6-10-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
This does have a serious chance of turning into WW3.Where it takes us from there is prob the Battle of Armageddon eventualy.

Nothing o do but wait and see what else unfolds.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
WW3 has already began... It just hasn't turned hot yet... It's a financial and cyber warfare for now.

It will turn hot when those wars spill over into resources and a country is actually affected to the point that it feels it must defend itself or face chaos as resources and laws become scarce.

The event that may spark that would be currency issues, global market, or famine spurred by climate change... (No I didn't say anything about Global Warming) but regulart Earth climate change which is long overdue.

These proxy wars we're seeing now are an extension of trying to secure resources for what they know is coming but keeping a lid on.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well well, here comes China.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

You have to at least consider that it's all a bunch of political BS to keep people living in fear of the end of the world.

If we ignore it, we live happy. And if we're wrong, we DIE happy!!!

I'm no match for thermonuclear weapons, so f**k it, who cares LOL.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

True. But I've been alive since the 70's and I've never seen it quite like this. I'm sure those whom were alive during the Cuban Missile Crisis have witnessed a time close to this one though...

We have been so close so many times...Le May teasing the Reds, the Reds teasing Kennedy....We are lucky that calm minds prevailed. However the threat of reckless minds who can end life on this planet will remain until we unite and recognize the frightening danger that is the nuclear weapon.
edit on 8-10-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I do not know where else to put this link.

sputniknews.com...

By the way it is in old Syrian territory....

How long has this been kept from the public? It was not just found today...

Makes me really start wondering here..

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Keep you eyes on Israel.

WW3 will start in the ME. We are very close...

Yep, according to the prophecies they are fulfilling to appease their fragile, but over-inflated egos, judgment begins with Israel.

Anyone who thinks nuclear weapons will not be used are deluded. There are too many psychopaths in positions of power, on all sides of these stupid wars.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

also a surprise nuclear strike produces the same effect EMP blast will take out the grids, FOR a very long time.

To think mainland America is safe is living in lala land..

The world is getting crazier and crazier, every day I agree North Korea will be the catalyst for a surprise attack and it will stir up a offensive...

It may not be nukes, but I know damn well it is going to be a surprise attack. We will not see some old fashioned line the tanks up in a line and attack. It is going to be like a Japanese kind of attack from pearl harbor. I do not think they will bother with cyber warfare.. Who knows maybe that will be the surprise attack etc.

Enjoy this conjecture now thou and this what if's because when it starts we are headed back to the dark ages...

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What a disappointment I was expecting the Zionist antichrist armies to be led by Alexander the Great instead its evil US Psyops/temple of set clowns and 80 iq pentagon interns

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join