It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More police abuse of power. But without the Racism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

The city will settle.
No wrong doing on their part will be admitted.
Cop won't get a second of punishment because he didn't break dept. policy.
Settlement will have a gag order on it.
End of story.
That's how these pigs get away with it.
They won't show you that policy, because reasons, but its in there they will asure you.
I don't know why people give in to non disclosure.
I would say "Sure, I'll settle, but, I want a public apology, admittance that you were absolutely in the wrong, cop is fired and charged with assault and battery, disclosure of the departmental policy that says he did nothing wrong, changing of said policy, and the removal of the pigs law enforcement credentials, this is non negotiable. No? OK, see you in court stupid".
edit on 5-10-2015 by VictorBloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorBloodworth
a reply to: eNumbra

Clear enough for you?

I answered someone's question, there is nothing in my post that implies any position on the veracity of the charges in question.

Take a chill pill, cupcake.

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The problem has NEVER been race, never. The war is on the poor and black people have a higher likelihood of being poor, ergo they receive a large percentage of the brutality.

It's coming to light more often because the brutality is spreading and people finally have the means to capture it on their handy cell phone cameras.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

The problem has NEVER been race, never. The war is on the poor and black people have a higher likelihood of being poor, ergo they receive a large percentage of the brutality.

It's coming to light more often because the brutality is spreading and people finally have the means to capture it on their handy cell phone cameras.

I agree. I'm sure there may be some racism in there too but it's primarily a matter of who can be arrested and abused without the means to fight back. If you have money or influence they won't touch you because it could backfire on them, but if you're poor without many resources your screwed. Once in the system you never get out and it just drains you for life.

There are lot's of cops and ex-cops who will tell you the exact same thing. That's why they circle the poor parts of town like vultures and go harass people for nothing. Because they know they can't be challenged for just about anything they do including murder by someone who is poor or marginalized by the system.

It's so f**ked up and people need to realize it could happen to them too. Even if you think your safe being middle class, white, soccer mom, etc. They are all targets and there isn't much you can do if they decide to make you a target.

posted on Oct, 7 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This won't sit well w some as they'll be all "you don't need to resort to their level" but savages only understand savagery.

This is how we should handle all over zealous cops.. Break Wheel time baby!

www.thehistoryblog.com...

Derek
edit on 7-10-2015 by Viesczy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Best news:

"The lawsuit is asking for a jury trial".

F*ck IA.............

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys
Best news:

"The lawsuit is asking for a jury trial".

F*ck IA.............

I wonder what the defense will be for the cops?? "You're honor, people of the jury. This crazy woman repeatedly struck this poor officers fist with her face. Using her face as a weapon to damage this young officers fist like that caused bruising of his knuckles and a strained wrist. She's a menace!!"

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You need articuable reasonable suspicion.

You wuld think so, but:

Schwartz said they wore patches that said they support the Bandidos, so that tells him they are at least “somewhat involved in criminal activity.”

He said he saw nothing that day and has developed no subsequent evidence to show the Englishes are involved in criminal activity…..

Waco Biker Massacre: Inconclusive Autopsy Reports, Absurd Court Decisions, Gag Order Maintained

Even if you think your safe being middle class, white, soccer mom, etc. They are all targets and there isn't much you can do if they decide to make you a target.

Too right, the latest thread on the Waco debacle:

Most of 177 Twin Peaks bikers no longer wearing ankle monitors

And all the others on that travesty:

Police Bullets Hit Bikers During the Waco Police Shootout

The Book of Waco

"somewhat involved in criminal activity,"

Corruption, Collusion & Cover-ups in the Waco Biker Shooting

Autopsies released in Twin Peaks biker deaths

JP Peterson removed from Hewitt biker’s case

Waco Is Suppressing Evidence That Could Clear Innocent Bikers

Waco police detective named foreman of grand jury that may hear Twin Peaks cases

At Least 9 Dead and Many Injured in Biker Gang Shooting in Waco, TX

Police have a tough job, but when they go bad they deserve no sympathy.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Viesczy
This won't sit well w some as they'll be all "you don't need to resort to their level" but savages only understand savagery.

This is how we should handle all over zealous cops.. Break Wheel time baby!

www.thehistoryblog.com...

Derek

I say the same exact same thing every time someone posted love can cure all, and we need more love. You don't stop violent aholes be it cops or citizens by offering a hug. These people understand violence and you need more of it and yours be more effective to get the point across.

posted on Oct, 22 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Cops are legally allowed to use that force which is necessary to effect arrest, up to and including deadly force. Including pain compliance. Been that way since like 10 minutes ago.

Force was used as a consequence of her not following lawful orders to put her hands behind her back.... that's how it works, like it or not.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: spirit_horse
What was the crime? All she was charged with was resisting arrest. You can't arrest someone for a seat-belt violation.

There was no arrest before he wanted to arrest her.
Listen again, video says resisting arrest and battery.

Well in reality the Battery charge was not founded since she was defending herself against a false arrest. Hence the reason she was never charged by the DA. They knew they would lose any trial after the video was presented.

Sirric

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: GovtFlu

Cops are legally allowed to use that force which is necessary to effect arrest, up to and including deadly force. Including pain compliance. Been that way since like 10 minutes ago.

Force was used as a consequence of her not following lawful orders to put her hands behind her back.... that's how it works, like it or not.

Without the video showing us prior to her exiting her vehicle; no police shoulder cam to back cops claim; if she became combative while seated in her car...msm news spin/report?

All we see are cops showing us how little self restraint they possess when words are cast like stones from a mother of two soon-to-be tax payers- responsible for cops salaries?

Got to make sure that milk money keeps flowing?
No- I don't like it- I didn't witness any lawful order myself at all. Just bull-thuggery.

"Give a man an inch and he'll think he is your ruler"...it's a bad ego/policy to beat upon people who pay salaries to do so.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: GovtFlu

I'm sure every tyrant and brutal oppressor of what is right and just has used the same form of rationalization as you've just done. But it has never made them or their actions the correct ones then or now.

Even you specifically pointed out what cops are "legally" allowed to do and this I understand. However, I fail to see how this cops actions were in the classification of what is considered a "legal arrest". So in this case I see it as no different then someone posing as a cop and attacking an innocent person.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join