It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HA HA! I Love this Photo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There seems to be a lot of tension in the air. It looks like Russia is setting themselves up to be very important in the Middle East. If reports are to believed, Russia may be doing in days what the U.S. couldn't do in a year. That is cripple and scare Islamic State. It seems Iraq is welcoming Russia into their country for another bombing campaign on IS.

Whatever you believe to be true or propaganda, I think this picture speaks volumes on the situation. I mean it looks hilarious to me. They say a picture's worth a thousand words. To me this tells a nice story of the differences of dealing with the Russian Administration and the U.S. administration. Perhaps why we are being shunned while Russia is being embraced in the Middle East.

Obama looks Beta to me. Can't look Putin in the eye. Hand extended in submission. Some people may see this as a gesture of peace, but he looks weak to me. He's looking at the ground for Christ Sake.

Putin looks Alpha to me. Good Eye Contact. Look on his face like a parent who sees through their kids BS. No instant respect for Obama. Putin even looks to me like he may even want to smack Obama.

This could be why M.E. countries aren't respecting us. They cannot trust Obama. He may say he is in it to win it, but he doesn't seem to be. It's a rough part of the world and it takes a rough tough man to maintain order and crush out terrorism. I think I know who I would put my faith in, if I were ever in a such a position.

Without further ado, here's the photo.

What do you guys think of this picture? Is it funny at least?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: harvestdog
Looks to me like it was snapped at just the right moment to give the impression desired, and they probably shook hands seconds later. A picture speaks a thousand words, but they aren't always the truth. Any one know if they shook hands after this was snapped?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm wondering just where obama's hand is headed! and going by the smile on putins face I think he is too

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Barrys thinking: "The script said he was gonna give me gobstoppers, wtf!"

Vlad: "If only I could 5 finger death punch a hologram."

..yea...thats all I got.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
To me it looks like Putin has "Napoleon Complex".

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Ha Ha, I didn't even notice that. On more inspection, Barry may not be looking at the floor. Maybe that is Barry's go to move when trying to please Michelle/Michael?
I'm just repeating what I have heard. Joan Rivers said Michelle is a Tranny man before Obama may have killed her

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

I like the hologram bit. To me that is what Obama is. Not the real deal, no substance. Just a facade. He says he will help, but has no intention of doing so.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I will play your game.

Pic one is the same as OP image.

Pic two says Putin is looking at Obama's right hand with disgust. He is saying to himself Obama is pathetic. Would not the Leader of the Free World use his dominant hand to shake mine? He is weak and gives me the power. A real man lefty would give me his left hand since he makes the gesture first.

Pic three says Putin has good eye contact. Looking directly at the camera. Imposing his will on Obama's weak hand grip. Obama is looking to the sky, hiding his pain. Obama's hand is being crushed by the grip of a bear. Obama looks Alfred E. Neumanish. Little boy holding hands with daddy. Ha Ha.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Are you referring to Napoleon Complex as you would Little Man Syndrome?
Napoleon probably had syphilis which made his crazy. Not his small body. There may be plenty of LMS in this world but rarely does that get you to the top of the pecking order. Unless you can fight/kill like a big man.
In nature, many small animals eat big ones for lunch. Little Dog Syndrome is a thing, but in nature they are respected. A tiny wolverine will send a bear up tree and steal their kill. Little killers should not be overlooked.
It is the fight in the dog, not the dog in the fight.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: harvestdog
a reply to: ugmold

Are you referring to Napoleon Complex as you would Little Man Syndrome?
Napoleon probably had syphilis which made his crazy. Not his small body. There may be plenty of LMS in this world but rarely does that get you to the top of the pecking order. Unless you can fight/kill like a big man.
In nature, many small animals eat big ones for lunch. Little Dog Syndrome is a thing, but in nature they are respected. A tiny wolverine will send a bear up tree and steal their kill. Little killers should not be overlooked.
It is the fight in the dog, not the dog in the fight.

I have to agree.
I know a little tiny Chihuahua that thinks its a Rottweiler, its so snarly big dogs run away from it, even though they could easily swallow it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think you are filtering this through your political bias, perhaps, just maybe??? You seem to be reading an awful lot into it...unless this should be in the Grey Area for psychic phenomena - you reading minds and motivations out of thin air???

Just curious.

No harm meant.

- AB

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

If that waste of skin and air reached for my hand... screw it punch him in the teeth... better than he deserves anyway...

Short drop with a sudden stop anyone???

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

Yeah, I know some badass little dogs too. Look what this can do.

French Bulldog

20 Pound Dogs scared off 2 Bears.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ms. Aboveboard, the last I checked, this is in the General Chit Chat forum. I uploaded a picture that I thought was funny and gave a reasoning as to why I did. Maybe I do see out of biases lenses. I in no means claim to be psychic. You on the other hand seem to have an opinion on the photo, no?
I ask you what you interpret in the photo, or if it just ridiculous to look at?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: sycomix

A handshake is a sign of mutual respect. You should at least be able to look into each others' eyes. I would not shake the "man's" hand because I do not respect him.
I believe in that position as a Dignitary or Leader, it is incumbent on you to break a prissy wrist. If my Prez lost a hand in a handshake, I would not shed a tear. I would tell him to hit the weight room and not the golf course.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I starred and flagged your ass as soon as I got to this part:

Look on his face like a parent who sees through their kids BS. No instant respect for Obama. Putin even looks to me like he may even want to smack Obama.

soulwaxer

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

Ms. Aboveboard, the last I checked, this is in the General Chit Chat forum. I uploaded a picture that I thought was funny and gave a reasoning as to why I did. Maybe I do see out of biases lenses. I in no means claim to be psychic. You on the other hand seem to have an opinion on the photo, no?
I ask you what you interpret in the photo, or if it just ridiculous to look at?

I think you nailed it, harvestdog. I don't think the US has any interest in winning wars - if we won all the wars we would have no need for no-bid contracts and sweetheart deals.. We don't want to win/end wars, and we don't want to cure cancer.

If it makes you feel better, the fact that people get butthurt about it is hilarious to me. Probably means you're on to something too..

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Yeah, even "tough guy" John " 3 Purple Hearts" Kerry is smacking is getting a headache out of Obama's antics. Obama is a master prostrater. Always willing to lie down in submission for his own survival. Beta.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinkerHaus

You my friend, I believe are a man on my thinking plane. I, too, believe wars nor cancer are ever intended to be cured. Money is made from maintenance.

I've tried responding a couple of times, but keep erasing it because it sounds condescending to me. You agree with me and my ammo is best left for people that need it. Thank you for the encouragement.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

I will play your game.

Pic one is the same as OP image.

Pic two says Putin is looking at Obama's right hand with disgust. He is saying to himself Obama is pathetic. Would not the Leader of the Free World use his dominant hand to shake mine? He is weak and gives me the power. A real man lefty would give me his left hand since he makes the gesture first.

Pic three says Putin has good eye contact. Looking directly at the camera. Imposing his will on Obama's weak hand grip. Obama is looking to the sky, hiding his pain. Obama's hand is being crushed by the grip of a bear. Obama looks Alfred E. Neumanish. Little boy holding hands with daddy. Ha Ha.

I legit laughed out loud at that part. It reminded me of a former coworker who blew everything out of proportion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join