It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Blatantly Lying In Story About 12 Year New York Girl Meeting Pope

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
THIS STORY IS BLATANTLY FAKED

*Link to story at the bottom*

The girl has been identified as having Lyme Disease.

One of the symptoms of Lyme Disease is that you bruise easily.

THE GIRLS NAME IS JULIA BRUZZESE

"JEW LIAR BRUISES EASY"

Then there is the mother,

“He looked me right in the eyes; I kissed his hand and thanked him, and I walked away [saying] ‘she’s gonna be okay’,” Josephine Bruzzese said.

Going to be fine? Said "Jew say fine, bruise easy".

So who wrote this steaming pile of garbage for the Catholic/Christian/Jewish fear and propaganda factory of lies, Fox News???

No one apparently!!!

Guess they didn't want anyone who questioned the story to be able to fact-check their lies with the reporter. Or maybe its so they can make up some story about the person writing it not being one of theirs when they got busted in their lies.

This is beyond pathetic. It's disgusting.

FOX STORY ABOUT 12 YEAR OLD NEW YORK GIRL AND POPE
edit on 5-10-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SONOFTHEMORNING

So who wrote this steaming pile of garbage for the Catholic/Christian/Jewish fear and propaganda factory of lies, Fox News???

No one apparently!!!

Dick Brennan of CBS wrote the article on the 24th of September and another follow up on the 29th of September.

btw, your linked article from Fox news led me to those 2 sources.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

I don't get it?

Doctors thought she may have Lyme but it had not shown up in her blood. Girl meets the King Priest and her next blood test finally shows she has confirmed Lyme disease.... (so?)

He didn't cure her...LOL

What Is The Big Deal Here?

According to CBS, five days after Julia received a blessing from Pope Francis doctors seem to be closer to a firm diagnosis.

“The miracle has begun. Yesterday, I went to the doctor and for the first time they saw Lyme disease activity in my blood and that just shows a miracle can happen if you believe, just like I did. If you believe and pray everything can happen,” she told CBS last week.

Julia’s symptoms suggested Lyme disease, but there were no signs of the disease in her blood tests prior to meeting Francis.

Are we missing something?
edit on 5-10-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I actually have my face in my palm after reading that.

Then I had to scroll up to make sure I was on ATS and not Mad or Cracked

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So the Pope and or God gave her Lyme Disease and she's happy about it, that's not a miracle!! People are crazy!

I don't get the deal with the names, but it's still a funny story, to me anyway!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So the Pope gave her lyme disease?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Whoah there, ease up turbo!

The Pope meets a girl with a funny name. He does the nice thing and tells her she is going to be okay.

She finally gets a diagnosis that she might have Lyme disease (incurable btw)

All I see are coincidences that prove an old man was nice to a young girl. Nothing miraculous or conspiracy like. Move on

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
a reply to: infolurker

So the Pope gave her lyme disease?

Appears she has had Lyme disease... now it shows up in the blood test.

As i said, big deal... If the kid wants to associate a positive test of Lyme disease due to meeting the Pope and not knowing for sure she had Lyme disease... Big deal?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

This is not just any "old man" this is the POPE, the proclaimed infallible voice and hand of G-D on Earth.

If your claim to fame and stated proof of your being the hand of G-D is your infallibility, you better back it up.

Unless you have a bunch of witless sheep following you and still donating money to you even as you sit upon the largest treasure ever known to man.

edit on 5-10-2015 by abe froman because: Not everyone can be infallible.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Apparently diagnosing Lyme disease is not something a doctor can do right away. Whether the girl had or hadn't visited the pope most likely has nothing to do with finally figuring out she had Lyme disease. I'm not saying it isn't a blessing because it is, but visiting the pope probably had nothing to do with it especially if the child and her parents knew she was bitten by a tick in the first place. It is a tricky disease to figure out for both patients and doctors.

It can take the body several weeks before developing antibodies that show it is Lyme disease, here is link to diagnosing the disease,

www.lymedisease.org...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   
THE STORY ... IS FAKE!!!

THE GIRLS NAME IS FAKE!!!

THE MOTHERS NAME IS FAKE!!!

Nothing about this story is true!!!

But I guess, what can you expect from the house of lies that is the Church.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: SONOFTHEMORNING I'm laughing because I just don't know what to believe and I've this taken this story so seriously

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I swear on Galileo's feet the Catholic Church would never spread lies to increase their scope of power and/or influence.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
How the HELL is that ?

Fox picked up a news story from CBS and 'Fox is lying'.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: markosity1973

This is not just any "old man" this is the POPE, the proclaimed infallible voice and hand of G-D on Earth.

If your claim to fame and stated proof of your being the hand of G-D is your infallibility, you better back it up.

Unless you have a bunch of witless sheep following you and still donating money to you even as you sit upon the largest treasure ever known to man.

You have no idea how crazy you sound right now

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pebujesa
I actually have my face in my palm after reading that.

Then I had to scroll up to make sure I was on ATS and not Mad or Cracked

What is mad and insane is living in a freakish horrific world run by insane psychopaths, satanists, and this is how they conduct things, right out in plain site, but you prefer to not get it.

Its a responsibility to wake up, bodies are hitting the floor and we have to free this planet.

I know people have a choice, but there are consequences, when this is over.
edit on 5-10-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SONOFTHEMORNING
THE STORY ... IS FAKE!!!

THE GIRLS NAME IS FAKE!!!

THE MOTHERS NAME IS FAKE!!!

Nothing about this story is true!!!

But I guess, what can you expect from the house of lies that is the Church.

CBS IS LYING THEY ARE IN ON IT

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

As Sublime said;

Dick Brennan of CBS wrote the article on the 24th of September and another follow up on the 29th of September. btw, your linked article from Fox news led me to those 2 sources.

Clearly you just hate Fox and Jews?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Obviously you hate Fox with a passion, actually they are the only news media that doesn't bend to the king in the white house, maybe that is why. . .

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

THE GIRLS NAME IS JULIA BRUZZESE

"JEW LIAR BRUISES EASY"

Going to be fine? Said "Jew say fine, bruise easy".

I didn't see the word "JEW" anywhere in the article. What does "JEW" have to do with this story?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join