It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of MY Supernatural Encounter

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Interesting. Is it just me or the 'S' path of the insect-like anomaly reverses like clockwork?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Milah
What you're referring to is probably me rewinding and playing the tape to get a closer look at the anomaly. Real time, the anomaly just went from left to right and out of view. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TearThePod

ok ... if I could give you a million stars for this ... i would.. !!! This completely confirms what has been going with me personally over a few years time and I've documented as much as I could remember in a thread here on ATS...yea.. Disappearing and Reappearing Items (sorry for the title typo)

Please read the entire thread and what I lacked in video .. you got it!!!

Thx you and feel completely justified in my mind.

I freaked out when your manager fainted within minutes... that was crazy! Did you ever find out what was the cause ?? Low Blood pressure .. or what??

edit on 4-10-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo
I'll check it out here shortly! Actually, she walked home (this was in a major city, and she lived a very short walk away) and she told me she felt 100% by the time she got home. Her belief was that she was sensitive to whatever energy was near at the time. In another comment I mentioned that her and her family were Wiccan (no idea the correlation), and had attempted communication with another 'plane' over the years. She told her mother abt this situation, and her mother said her physical reaction was normal for someone 'sensitive'. I don't mess around with that world, whatever it may be, but I do remember her telling me that she could've left a 'door' open for these things to happen when she tried communicating. Thanks so much for the reply and your opinion!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think I could replicate the video. If I wanted to make a video like this I would tie the glasses to fishing line then jerk them up from a pulley creating what looked to be an anomaly. Then go as far as editing by speeding up the moment of the pull.
But you say it's not messed with at all so for what it's worth I'll take your word for it. Must be a ghost.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TearThePod

My socks missapear. At the peak, I had 10 unique pairs of expensive snowboard socks, like $25-30 each. A year later I have 10 singles and zero pairs, that's statistically almost impossible!

This is a good video and edit. The glasses suddenly there/gone could easily be a video splice omitting the one minute thief did his job. I say His because most video editors are male (is that true?), although.. The flying yellow Zorro is harder to explain. Great capture and post

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Huh. Very strange indeed. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Thank you for the comments. I wouldn't go through the trouble of editing/sicing a 2 yr old video just to get some internet attention.. And I sure as hell wouldn't do whatever was talked about with fishing line or whatever. I posted this at the advice from my father, first to YT bc he wanted to see it again, then to here bc I figured I'd get some interesting feedback. And I have. Like I said, I'm not claiming 'ghost' per say.
Thank you everyone!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
When the object reaches its perigee before making a dash out of view, if you pause it quick enough you can make out the shape of the object. It is a pair of shades or a spirit taking the form of a pair of shades.

edit on 5-10-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
if there is no trickery going on then this is an example of the paranormal phenomenon called displacement.

I grew up in a haunted house where this woukd happen occasionally. items always reappear back where they disappeared later on. usually a few minutes to several days later.
edit on 5-10-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: SaturnFX

100% disagree with you. The glasses disappear without question. The camera has no probs picking up other item inches away from disappearing glasses.

The anomaly moved with purpose and was no insect. Had a tannish color, consistant color, and its movement was not a a flutter or a fly. Moths flutter. This snaked about.

SF for the OP.!

It's an insect walking on the lense.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Thank you for posting.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Whoa, this is some spooky sh!t - I see things like this out of the corner of my eye all the time, and anymore, just dismiss it as etheric jarble - but I wonder if it, or they, have some type of consciousness. Looks like that is a mass of some computer hardware on the left panel, right? Now just what are these brown etheric critters doing in computer equipment? Being that this particular critter was apparently interested in the computer hardware, it might help to conclude (fuzzily of course) that they like to hang out or hide in such places - maybe they are even able to interact with and/or interrupt electrical signals inside these machines. Just going with a train of thought, but I wonder if I could attract them and trap them with different types of software, and then analyze them using some as yet undeveloped computer technology/program.

Really spooky - I've never seen anything just split-second-vanish like those shades; but who, what, why and HOW?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Over the years and recently I often have things not just plop off of store shelves but often fly off shelves multiple items in one trip. So I believe this is certainly a mystery you have presented to us and I am baffled by the behavior of the gal when she opens the door out of the blue as though compelled to do so by otherworldly forces.

I look forward to more inputs on this one.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just got home from work and woah this kinda blew up.. this is my first thread and i'm just happy I laid it out in a way others could follow.
Thank you everyone for your opinions.. that is why I posted this.
I am curious though, if anyone reading this has any first hand knowledge of the beliefs or practices of Wicca, as that is what my boss (the one in the second video) and her family followed. She talked frequently of supernatural things prior to this event.
Thank you again everyone!

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Lens.

And it is no insect. That is movement of energy I have seen before.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sorry, something about this feels very fake.

I just can't put my finger on it, but my gut just says no.
edit on 5-10-2015 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Something is off. Heck something disappeared during the very first second of the video before it gets flipped right side up in the same box as the glasses disappear in. See it?

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Really tho, probably just that one cam locked up cuz a display case will look the same on cam 24-7 but when it comes back online (maybe that cam dropped wifi) someone had bought the glasses and poof looks like magic but just the next day or something

posted on Oct, 6 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well, I don't feel the need to defend the authenticity of what happened. It scared the hell outta me. This is why the video stayed on my phone for 2 years before being posted. But I do respect your opinion, and thanks for your reply!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join