It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of MY Supernatural Encounter

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Been a long time lurker on ATS. I am posting this thread now after a couple years of putting it off. I just didn't feel it would gather the attention is deserved, but I figured someone on here has to have a similar experience.
I don't normally hang around the Paranormal forums, but I had this video and I figured as far as "encounters" go, this was one of the more convincing things I ever experienced. Below is surveillance footage, recorded from my phone, of me, from about 2 years ago. Please read the full description before watching or commenting.
I hope I post everything right!
AT 2:45, THERE'S A SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON OF PRODUCT DISAPPEARING, AND ANOMALY APPEARING. Watch in full screen!

The video turns right side up soon after starting. It is also muted to avoid copyright issues with the soundtrack on the store's PA system.

This is surveillance footage from my old job. I was working the evening shift by myself and noticed a product missing from one of our front displays. Shoplifting was a common problem in this area, so I went to check the security footage (standard protocol before making a police report).
Not only did I see the product literally vanish within milliseconds, I also saw an anomaly seemingly headed in the opposite direction as soon as the product disappears. The product wasn't ever found. I do my best with the surveillance equipment to slow it down to the smallest measurement of time I could (the format in the sidebar of the footage is Hour/Minute/Second/Millisecond). This footage hasn't been tampered with whatsoever save muting it to avoid copyright issues (it was removed from YT earlier today for that reason) and is dated from October, 2013.

My manager at the time was a firm believer in spiritual encounters, and earlier that afternoon she experienced sudden fatigue and upset stomach and had actually passed out while assisting customers. I have this footage as well, but will not post until I have her permission (I am working on this).
When I informed her of what had happened in the store, she had told me that her earlier symptoms were common of people sensitive to spiritual energy. She also informed me of a similar incident that had happened to her as a child. She told me she felt she was visited this day.

I've never heard of things just "disappearing" from this type of encounter. I myself am not claiming to have been visited, but it has definitely led me to do some research to say the least. I have tried explaining this away, but nothing explains the product not being found after vanishing like this, and the anomaly doesn't match anything I have ever seen on this surveillance (bugs, dust, etc.).

My manager and I both spent the next few days at work trying to compare the anomaly to dust bunnies or bugs or whatever, and nothing came close. I went as far as explaining the situation to our RM (while also trying to explain how a $220 pair of sunglasses disappeared). The video was shown to her, as well as our Loss Prevention team, and no explanation ever arose. They confirmed that the footage was not tampered with, and had nothing to say after.

I no longer work for this company, and I haven't experienced anything similar since. I feel that this may have been an isolated incident related more to my former manager than to me personally. Feel free to chime in if you have ever had a similar experience, or if you have a logical explanation of what happened.
I am working on getting permission from my former boss to post the video of her sudden fainting earlier this same day.
Enjoy.

edit on 4-10-2015 by TearThePod because: Added content

edit on 4-10-2015 by TearThePod because: (no reason given)

Video of manager passing out earlier that day.

edit on 4-10-2015 by TearThePod because: Added content

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hello. I saw the "floating anamoly" bit did not see the glasses dissappear. Plessis elaborate on when, where to look for this. I saw the 245 part, which area is the merchandise placed?

Greatly written and explained. Thanks for sharing

edit on 4-10-2015 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Right at the 1:00 mark is when they disappear. It is at in the top right camera. Later at the 2:45 mark, you can still see the glasses, it is just zoomed out to show there was no interference. The anomaly happens in the top left camera, the product disappears from the top right camera, which is the opposite side of the store. Thanks for the reply!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think the thing flying around is reacting like a insect. possibly moth or other slower insects.

as far as the sunglasses. I think the camera is just having trouble picking it up for some reason. that I dont know and would need a cam expert to weigh in on why some things "flicker" at a distance on low res cameras

overall analysis: meh

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Thank you for your reply and opinion!
As far as the quality of the cam, I agree it isn't the highest. The glasses were never found however, which was the biggest source of "Uhh WTF" for me. Regardless, thanks for watching. I posted this to get others' opinions.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TearThePod

It looks like an insect to me, also, but S&F for having the courage to post something like this on ATS.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TearThePod

Thank you for your reply and opinion!
As far as the quality of the cam, I agree it isn't the highest. The glasses were never found however, which was the biggest source of "Uhh WTF" for me. Regardless, thanks for watching. I posted this to get others' opinions.

Missing. hmm
well, assuming that is true, then...it almost reminds me of those fake footage type splices running during a bank heist to show earlier footage. before going supernatural, I would personally be trying to figure out if the feed was tampered with in order to hide any foul play. (if the glasses were expensive enough to go through the effort)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Also added the second vid of my boss fainting earlier in the day.
Thanks again!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The vid of your boss says it's private, just fyi! The glasses thing is weird, can't explain that one, no lost time. The other thing does behave like an insect but who knows...Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Fixed that.. thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

100% disagree with you. The glasses disappear without question. The camera has no probs picking up other item inches away from disappearing glasses.

The anomaly moved with purpose and was no insect. Had a tannish color, consistant color, and its movement was not a a flutter or a fly. Moths flutter. This snaked about.

SF for the OP.!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Again, I disagree. What type of insect would you think moved like that anomaly?

Also, are these types of videos not to be posted on ATS?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

If I'm correct, if the glasses never went missing then you would never have checked the feed and found the anomaly?

I agree with the Insect possibility, if you checked more footage for long enough you'd find more bugs pretending to be ghosts...

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
wow that's crazy footage! thanks for sharing. hey, even disembodieds need shades right!?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Thanks for the reply!
Like I stated in the vid, I spent considerable time trying to compare the anomaly with bugs/dust/whatever. My analysis turned up nothing at all. I didn't see wings of any type either.
That compared with my boss's personal feelings on the matter, as well as her episode earlier in the day (in the second video), was enough for me to get spooked.
Idk if anyone knows anything about the Wiccan and their views on communicating with the "spirit" world, but I do know that her and her family were Wiccan.
Anyway, thanks again!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

That is correct, I checked the footage after noticing the glasses were missing. Normally if something was stolen, we'd check the footage to confirm it, then burn the footage to tape and give it to the police when we made the report. That is when I noticed what I stated in the OP.
As you can imagine, no report was made, lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Did the camera have a timer? Like, was it continuous video or did it snap a picture every couple seconds? I can see that one of them appears to be continuous but that doesn't mean all of then were.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Headshot

The camera was continuous, saving a week's worth of footage then overwriting what wasn't saved. This was saved, copied, and sent to Loss Prevention and our higher management and they concluded there "was no evidence of theft". I didn't expect them to officially document that their product was just vanishing though, lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I disagree with the insect theory. If it was, it was a humongous one. If it was close to the camera, why did it appear to go into the glasses booth and then out into the mirror. Looking at the size of the mirror and the 'insect', it had to be very large. And it disappeared at the mirror.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join