It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS left so weakened by airstrikes and desertion it could be destroyed in just HOURS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

Oh for sure. I think I started a thread a year ago about that. It was right after Snowden went to Russia Putin Annexed Crimea. Then the sanction came. I knew right away there was a connection. My theory is Putin's staff found more than just NSA reports about spying on citizens. I think they found a NWO game plan. Just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
They should just pull the troops out and drop a nuke. Not only will that get any stragglers, but will also exterminate any others thinking that joining these isis slobs is a good idea

Plus all the people who hate ISIS but are hostage to their control. Why do you want to nuke innocent civilians? Presumably you are quite content with the TV pictures that would follow for weeks as the the people not killed instantly (who are black ash), leak bodily fluids for 2/3 weeks until they die. Meanwhile ISIS recruits even more people as those TV pictures show how you (the west) care so much about innocent muslims.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWave

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: Black_Fox

I hope it is true but it will be disastrous for the USA if true.
Russia comes in and sorts out ISIS in three days? I really doubt it but If true.

As a US soldier I don't really care if I do it or if my Russian counterparts do it.

ISIS needs to be wiped from the face of the Earth. No mercy, no trials, just dead.

People like them deserve nothing less than extinction.

As a US soldier you are clearly missing the point there.

This news means that US of A never had the intention of wiping out ISIS.

Shots well and truly fired!!!

The ISIS killing spree has gone on for too long. Well done Russia!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Wargasm that is why.

L7 said it when the first Iraq war happened some love it.
Needs it's own thread this song does.
edit on 4-10-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Very true.

edit on 4-10-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your absolutely right, we need something with enough kick to level the place, but with the least amount of background after effects. That way there is minimal lag time between "the big one" or TBO as it will be remembered, and getting back in there to get those resources.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

ISIS could be toppled within 5 minutes if we just sent in one chapter of the Hells Angels for a good stomping.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheShadows

Oh yeah, you know it!

Snowden needs to just stay there now.

Putin called out the US on its handling of ISIS for the last two years. He knows the US has been arming them and sending them money.

I wish my country would just stay out of that sort of stuff but they just can't seem to do it.

edit on 4-10-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

As a US soldier I don't really care if I do it or if my Russian counterparts do
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed.

Thank you for your service to your country.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
www.express.co.uk...

End of ISIS? Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'..

Didn't he say he was not sending soldiers? Anyone want to bet any soldiers sent attack rebel groups and barely touch ISIS?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

www.express.co.uk...

End of ISIS? Putin 'sending 150,000 soldiers to Syria to WIPE OUT evil Islamic State'..

Didn't he say he was not sending soldiers? Anyone want to bet any soldiers sent attack rebel groups and barely touch ISIS?

Please explain the point to me, WHY you would send in an army to save your ally and NOT take out ISIS? It defies all reason. What would be the tactical advantage keeping ISIS around?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

www.express.co.uk...

Please explain the point to me, WHY you would send in an army to save your ally and NOT take out ISIS? It defies all reason. What would be the tactical advantage keeping ISIS around?

Because ISIS is not near government controlled areas. So Russia will take out all the Syrians who are fighting for freedom, and then after that will help with ISIS. Their initial targets will all be rebels though, just like with the airstrikes.

Meaning this is not about ISIS, it's about keeping Assad in power and killing his opposition.
edit on 4-10-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Oy vey. How can people with the same information manage to be so diametrically opposite?

Because ISIS is not near government controlled areas

ISIS is trying to overthrow the nation

So Russia will take out all the Syrians who are fighting for freedom

You mean American "regime change" Freedom is such a subjective word in the ME. A sectarian Militia is NOT freedom that for damn sure. But depends on who you ask right?

and then after that will help with ISIS. Their initial targets will all be rebels though, just like with the airstrikes.

This is most likely just tactical stance. Protect the borders first and eliminate the weak spots in the coalition.

Meaning this is not about ISIS, it's about keeping Assad in power and killing his opposition.

You're right and wrong. It's about protecting the legitimate government. ISIS is just one of those enemies

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo
You're right and wrong. It's about protecting the legitimate government. ISIS is just one of those enemies

That makes me fully right, not right and wrong. They talk up ISIS when their real goal is the elimination of any threat to Assad. They will attack rebels and talk about hitting ISIS.

ISIS is one of the many enemies, and is not a real risk to Assad at this moment in time, the rebels are, so that is where Russia will concentrate strikes, because their goal is not ISIS, ISIS is merely a small part of their actual goal, keep Assad in power.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

originally posted by: olaru12
ISIS is an ideology, a religion, a philosophy, a system of principals and nothing can wipe that out.

Killing most of the adherents is just a short time solution. The Crusades will never end....In Hoc Signo Vinces....

Nazism " is an ideology, a religion, a philosophy, a system of principals and nothing can wipe that out."

Do you think Nazism and the White power ideology was wiped out? In Europe or the US?

Stormbringer....interesting name.

www.economist.com...

Nazism is effectively wiped out. neos and skin heads aren't spit in the ocean compared to the real Nazis. the fact that they have the same name and like the regalia and trappings does not mean they are the same thing. the only real similarities is they are both of a nexus of murderous D-baggery.

Stormbringer is a sentient infernal sword from science fiction/fantasy by the author Micheal Moorcock. BOC wrote a song about it. The sword had a twin named Mournblade.

edit on 4-10-2015 by stormbringer1701 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So what?,they're targeting other terrorist groups.
Russia and Iran have been asked to help Syria and under their defence treaty they are obliged to.
Syria has lost more than half of it's land mass to militants and they want it back, is this unreasonable?
All combatants occupying Syrian land should be targeted, not just ISIS
Cherry picking terrorists groups isn't going to fly
either follow the legal route, or pay the consequences
this is/would be the case in any other country

edit on 4-10-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

You know the Rebels and ISIS are one and the same right?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I like Assad and think he's another Saddam.

the US should have learnt the first time, removing the leaders of middle eastern countries isn't wise. The people need a strong handed leader.

Then again, if you believe the total horsesh1t about barrel bombs, chemical weapons etc then your going to believe every piece of propaganda that comes out of FOX NEWS and the US.

I hope Russia wipes out ISIS and the US backed Rebels. Supports Assad then Iran and Russia move into Iraq to do the same there.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
'I think we're at a kind of 30 year war' Leon Panetta.

Does this mean that for 30 years the people of Syria and Iraq were meant to suffer the US playing ducks and drakes,simple fact kiddies MIC does not fight to win wars but budget allocations I am glad Putin acted to stop decades of suffering.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

pfft what are you talking about? Listen, instead of arguing absolute nonsense, why not just come clean with what you want to see happen? If you are for the US taking out Assad. You are on the wrong side of history friend. You keep making these wild claims the Russia doesn't want to take out ISIS. Nothing to back that up. Nothing. Just because the US isn't bombing exactly where you think they should, doesn't make you a war general or anything. You know nothing of the strategies going on there and neither do I. But to just come out and say Russia isn't doing anything about ISIS is extremely short-sighted.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join