It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's discuss gun restriction using logic and reason

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine

I could go on, but just wanted to get the ball rolling. I welcome all opinions and arguments so long as you use logic. You don't have to be Spock to see things like "take all them guns!!" Is well... "Simply illogical captain".

Much love and good vibes!!!

You are talking like what the 80s and earlier were like with guns. There where gun clubs in High School. Most pickups had a gun in the back window. People were aware about guns and treated them right. I think today we have too many people who illegally have guns, and most older successful gun programs no longer are there.

edit on 11-11-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

Why is this even an issue?

only people who have served in the military get to have a gun license!

there should be a strict psych evaluation for any person that wants a gun license who hasnt served in the military!

problem solved!

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Who gets to stamp you "crazy"? By modern "standards", ..like we have any. Goerge Washington and the Continental Congress were a bunch of freedom loving loons. Clinging to thier guns and bibles. Are you sane or crazy? You really want government funded shrinks, choosing your fate, liberty and right to selfpreservation? You people really don't see were this "mental health" check nonsense is going do you? You really want a government that can't balance a checkbook. With that kind of power? You can have it. I wouldn't get on that ride. Not to mention. Why would anyone need a "license" for an right that is already thiers? Freemen, don't need permits. This ain't England. Pretty sure we won that argument, years ago.
edit on 11-11-2015 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Gun Control kills and is racist from its origin.. I do not support gun control of any kind..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: wildb

I agree to a point. I believe, one should have total control of thier gun/guns.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I believe, one should have total control of thier gun/guns.

That I support..

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
There has never been a "gun" problem and there will never be "gun" problem... Only people problems.

Increased population
Decrease of respect
Increased number of bleeding hearts
and most of all, lack of parenting.

Most important is the Parents and the raising of a child (this is where I think the biggest problem is).

Gun restrictions have never been the answer.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

I see what you saying.... the problem is rooted much more deeply than meets the eye.

I do not disagree...

so what in your opinion is the answer to the insanity that has gripped trigger happy nutters in the USA?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The parents or parental figures combined with the environment they were raised in.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: everyonedies

I'd suggest you get an RPG as soon as you can get a "license" to "own" one. But when you're faced with these "muslims"? I'd "cowboy" up and find an "ego" somewhere. Or a pair of nuts. Word has it? "Medical Science" can give you a pair. Whether, god or nature, gave them to you or not. If your a girl? I suggest, you just become a woman.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

When in history has murders not existed? In the USA. Per capita? Define "trigger happy". My Opinion is to arm yourself. The world is as dangerous today as it was yesterday, or hundreds and thousands of years ago. It's all about breeding and holding standards. All that is preached in media and by government, is fear. Never, "you have a right to live"...bite back! It justifies thier existence. I'm personally always "armed". Guns are the least of my worries. I fear, facing someone that thinks like me. Not that I wouldn't. But it'll be a long day. I'm inherently lazy.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

When in history has murders not existed? In the USA. Per capita? Define "trigger happy". My Opinion is to arm yourself. The world is as dangerous today as it was yesterday, or hundreds and thousands of years ago. It's all about breeding and holding standards. All that is preached in media and by government, is fear. Never, "you have a right to live"...bite back! It justifies thier existence. I'm personally always "armed". Guns are the least of my worries. I fear, facing someone that thinks like me. Not that I wouldn't. But it'll be a long day. I'm inherently lazy.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"SHALL NOT INFRINGE" there's nothing safer than that. Unfortunately the government doesn't understand or Comply with their Duty as Custodians and Preservators of the only document that freed them from Tyranny

As it stands, laws have been in place for more that 50 years on gun restriction. Nothing more required

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kyleplatinum

I agree! Way to much "modern emotion" and not enough, real love. You "raise" animals but you "teach/train" your children. Any idiot can "raise" something or anything. Animals can be trained. But do they train other animals? If you teach a child, it will become an adult and teach other children to be adults with a civilized "standard". The problem we face is, no standards. We're "progressive". No use for them old moral codes. I personally believe America deserves every last bit. It doesn't bring up any emotion, not in the least. They don't even buck a god. Which they detest. But they fight against nature, itself.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join