It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More lies from CNN, changes Oregon Murdering Terrorists photo.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
First CNN said that they were not even going to publish the goofs name. Then it wasnt even 20 minutes later it was plastered everywhere. ... Now they are changing the guys skin colour? Bunch of scumbags.
They are no different then the low lives they use to get ratings

So you have read this thread , see that their is exactly 0% proof for what is claimed and you are okay with that so you jump on the bandwagon....

I dont even.
edit on 4-10-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Can you show that they actually did this? because the OP can not.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
I was replying to BH (dog avatar).
He stated,"EVERY picture I've seen of the guy is the darker one."

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What's amazing to me is how many people clamor — falling-all-over-themselves-and-one-another CLAMOR — to believe any crap that gets posted on far-right blogs without stopping to consider whether or not they're being made a fool of AGAIN.

Where's THE PROOF? We have an image allegedly taken from CNN without a link to a source video? Strange that CNN is one of the networks that has been refusing to broadcast the name but they're supposedly showing images of him?

I'm calling BS on this and if anyone can come up with a source that doesn't point back to this single blog, let's see it.
edit on 2015-10-4 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You right wingers are a sad bunch.This thread belongs in the LoL/Hoax bin..
edit on 4-10-2015 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What amazes me is the people who are loudest about not falling for the other sides propaganda are the first to fall for their own sides propaganda. That is not a shot at conservatives as liberals do the same. I just wish that everyone would realize that yes, their own side does in fact also produce propaganda meant to obfuscate and serve an agenda.
edit on 4-10-2015 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

No, zero proof about the skin colour deal. Hence the question mark.
But i was watching live when CNN was yapping to some Huckabee clown how they will not mention the shooters name, post any pictures as an act to not promote him. 20 minutes later, the name was scrolling by on the bottom of the screen and our dear friend sanjay gupta was ranting his name with a female reporter.

So ya, i did not claim that i knew there was a skin colour scandal in the works.
Although if it turns out to be true..i wouldnt even be mad bro.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm at a loss to understand this situation. Whatever happened to good investigative journalism? I've gone through dozens of sites from various media outlets and they all say something different and more interestingly they all but 1 show the shooters white father, not his black mother, and state he had white supremisist leanings...seems odd for a half black lad. His name is Christopher Sean Mercer yet the media are calling him Harper-Mercer for some reason. Some outlets refer to a package he handed 1 student, some say it was an envelope some say a box. Some say he asked the students it they were Christians other say he asked them if they were religious. He's a black activist Muslim ISIS supporter, anti god anti Christian anti White, White Supremisist

How are we supposed to sort through the chafe when all we have to go on is hearsay, rumour, gossip, erroneous information and downright lies? Or is that the point.

Like the poster above, I have to wonder if it is a deliberate attempt to conceal the truth
edit on 4-10-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

What we have here is a failure to to show the only source you needed to show. On top of that, you continued to argue that your OP was somehow valid.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I'm at a loss to understand this situation. Whatever happened to good investigative journalism? I've gone through dozens of sites from various media outlets and they all say something different and more interestingly they all but 1 show the shooters white father, not his black mother, and state he had white supremisist leanings...seems odd for a half black lad. His name is Christopher Sean Mercer yet the media are calling him Harper-Mercer for some reason. Some outlets refer to a package he handed 1 student, some say it was an envelope some say a box. Some say he asked the students it they were Christians other say he asked them if they were religious. He's a black activist Muslim ISIS supporter, anti god anti Christian anti White, White Supremisist

How are we supposed to sort through the chafe when all we have to go on is hearsay, rumour, gossip, erroneous information and downright lies? Or is that the point.

Like the poster above, I have to wonder if it is a deliberate attempt to conceal the truth

Obfuscation has become a fine science. The MSM is so mixed up with whatever political agenda is being pushed, that all the data becomes like a tangled web that we spend time and energy on to unravel. Disgusting. You are right...journalism today sucks!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Closed for review due to the provenance of the images in the opening post

<< 1  2  3   >>

join